why don’t i like horror movies

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

a hole that’s unlocked by any key is a bad hole
most horror movies i really hate they’re basically just gore and nightmare fuel. i get nightmares and get afraid at night anytime i watch a horror movie even if i’m snuggling my girl.
instead i like kids movies and action movies like megamind or district 8. i laugh like a normie at the fart jokes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fish, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Gonthar
Horton

have you checked this one out

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
most horror movies i really hate they’re basically just gore and nightmare fuel. i get nightmares and get afraid at night anytime i watch a horror movie even if i’m snuggling my girl.
instead i like kids movies and action movies like megamind or district 8. i laugh like a normie at the fart jokes
And how old are you?

• +1
go have sex again normie

• +1
I've got the opposite problem, I'm too desensitized, I'd rather be in your position tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and vermillioncorefan
oh come on bro, they're mostly just some plain gore and predictable jumpscares. You'll get used to them if you keep watching the same movie repeatedly.
BTW, It's really hard to find a really disturbing horror movie that relies on more sophisticated psychological tactics.

• +1