Why don't millionaires and billionaires looksmax?

kanderior

kanderior

Banned
Some of the most powerful men in the world have below average looks, in some cases far below average: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Putin, Zuckerberg, Xi Jinping, Warren Buffett and Jacob Rothschild when they were young, and others. We also know that a lot of these guys are insecure about their appearance, e.g. look at the Bezos and DiCaprio video, Putin wearing lifts, Zuckerberg using a booster seat when he spoke to Congress, etc.

Now, I would assume that their money and power affords them access to the best looksmaxing methods in the world: safe LL, next-gen hair transplants, the best plastic surgeons, experimental procedures the average person doesn't know about etc. So why don't they do it? I would expect at the very least they would do hair transplants but Elon Musk is the only case I know of. Why don't all billionaires have maxed out looks?

I wouldn't presume to know more about success than them, but generally it's accepted that beauty is power and so I would imagine these guys, being political masterminds and top-level power brokers, would recognize the importance of having good looks when it comes to manipulating people, building and managing their empires, and public perception. At the very least they must have big egos to have gotten where they did and so wouldn't want the public laughing at their appearance, even if they're rich and powerful. Like, I'm pretty sure 90% of people here including me would looksmax the shit out of themselves if the suddenly became very rich.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Triad, thebatman and Constantin Denis
Some of the most powerful men in the world have below average looks, in some cases far below average: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Putin, Zuckerberg, Xi Jinping, Warren Buffett and Jacob Rothschild when they were young, and others. We also know that a lot of these guys are insecure about their appearance, e.g. look at the Bezos and DiCaprio video, Putin wearing lifts, Zuckerberg using a booster seat when he spoke to Congress, etc.

Now, I would assume that their money and power affords them access to the best looksmaxing methods in the world: safe LL, next-gen hair transplants, the best plastic surgeons, experimental procedures the average person doesn't know about etc. So why don't they do it? I would expect at the very least they would do hair transplants but Elon Musk is the only case I know of. Why don't all billionaires have maxed out looks?

Beauty is power and I would imagine these guys, being political masterminds and top-level power brokers, would recognize the importance of having good looks when it comes to manipulating people, building and managing their empires, and public perception. At the very least they must have big egos to have gotten where they did and so wouldn't want the public laughing at their appearance, even if they're rich and powerful.
they arent black pilled and dont have the same thought process as you. stop asking stupid questions you know the anwser to

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 19766 and 23 others
they arent black pilled and dont have the same thought process as you. stop asking stupid questions you know the anwser to
Why are you here if you think being black pilled is stupid and not something successful men need to care about?

• Ugh..
Reactions: reaper2 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
they have other purpose than just improving looks

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, eduardkoopman and Prince88
You don’t need looks when you have that much money and power.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, reaper2, niqfan625 and 4 others
You don’t need looks when you have that much money and power.
and yet you can visibly see Bezos feeling mogged when he and his gf met Leo. Also, even money and power won't give women that primal attraction they would feel for a Chad if you're just a rich and powerful nerd. Despite their political and business conquests they're still men, don't they want to experience that?

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, niqfan625, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Constantin Denis and A23ghskung
Because they have their own private islands where they r4p3 JB's all they want. Why need looks?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Infinite, LevantinePsycho and 23 others
They do.
Bezos got jacked.
Elon got a hair transplant and improved his face.
Bryan Johnson became a health nut obsessed with staying young forever

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, niqfan625, Dr. Mog and 4 others
Because looksmaxxing is a meme cope.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Prince88
you'll understand once you grow up

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
So why stay here?
Because of that. The site has little to do about looksmaxxing but is more of a young people chat room with unique interests

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, zura and randomop
Because of that. The site has little to do about looksmaxxing but is more of a young people chat room with unique interests
obviously you are too broke or too young to get surgery

It is our age which makes us worry about looks and all. After 30 you would have other goals

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
it won't change much for most
that hair transplant or otoplasty or rhinoplasty will be the difference in getting laid or getting rejected again and again

Most are high iq nerds from rich family's and they get girls easy due to wealth.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and KING REIDYZ
Why are you here if you think being black pilled is stupid and not something successful men need to care about?
youre an idiot and a faggot, how did you come to such a conclusion that i think the black pill is stupid

youre an idiot and a faggot, how did you come to such a conclusion that i think the black pill is stupid
because you said the top most successful men in the world don't care about improving their looks, implying being black pilled is irrelevant when you're rich and successful and so something that comes from lack of success, not objective observation. Be more clear with your words if you don't want them misinterpreted you fucking sperg.

Last edited:
they simply don't have time.

I wouldn't presume to know more about success than them, but generally it's accepted that beauty is power and so I would imagine these guys, being political masterminds and top-level power brokers, would recognize the importance of having good looks when it comes to manipulating people, building and managing their empires, and public perception. At the very least they must have big egos to have gotten where they did and so wouldn't want the public laughing at their appearance, even if they're rich and powerful. Like, I'm pretty sure 90% of people here including me would looksmax the shit out of themselves if the suddenly became very rich.
They have won the game lol

and yet you can visibly see Bezos feeling mogged when he and his gf met Leo. Also, even money and power won't give women that primal attraction they would feel for a Chad if you're just a rich and powerful nerd. Despite their political and business conquests they're still men, don't they want to experience that?
Who cares at this level of money women don’ matter ,leo is bloated overrated daddy anyway

a billionaire is a living god

You could literally shit on Stacey’s head as a billionaire and she would still wanna be with you (for your money ofc)

Because they have their own private islands where they r4p3 JB's all they want. Why need looks?
Nope, wish that was true, but reality is often disappointing.

They are stuck with their becky wifes, and Gates even forced to do dishes, you can check if you want.

They are genuinely retarded

They are stuck with their becky wifes, and Gates even forced to do dishes, you can check if you want.

You don't believe the conspiracy theories about the elites committing sex abuse behind the scenes?

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane
putin did some fillers or botox. he also wears giga lifts.

for vast majority of normans and especially holes, looksmaxing is a filler bog. or meme skincare routines

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
Bro just look at how old are they, 50+ and most with bad base.

And surgury comes with risks, I assume most will not risk injury when you have a multinational company which one tweet can gain/lose billions in stock.

Looksmax mainly come from young dudes / rich MILLIOMAIRES ( not BILLIONAIRES )

They have the capital to do so and still not a celebrity.

They can do whatever they want, and choose not to cry on online forums and PFL and teen love. Waht is the point of being rich if you just put limitations on yourself?

they are not mentally ill incels this can be the reason

You don't believe the conspiracy theories about the elites committing sex abuse behind the scenes?
Dude, nigga is washing dishes !

Even as a show, this is a sign of extreme cuckery

I wouldnt be suprised if their wifes pegs them at night as well, cuz noone with a helathy brain and masculinity would subject himself to this misery, just to be perceived "not misogynist" .by some leftist media.

Cuz they are truecel AF, going from truecel to Chad is too obvious of a transition. Imagine seeing bezos suddenly lookin like a PSL God , it would be uncanny. No amount of surgerymaxx saves true cel especially when they’re face is alr in the media.

Elon is an example of ltn/mtn who had potential to looksmax and ergo did. These other guys are high iq enough to know it’s over in that department

because at that point it's a waste for them

money and personality dominance will get them poon

why waste 10 hours a week in the gym and eating unpleasurable food just to score some 6/10 based off looks?

Only right answer here

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane and kanderior

What do you mean reality jfl ?

All those powerful people that flew on the Lolita Express to go to Epstein’s sick Masonic island basically confirms this.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane and kanderior

All those powerful people that flew on the Lolita Express to go to Epstein’s sick Masonic island basically confirms this.
Agreed on Epstein's Masonic island, but: so the elites can buy sex instead of having to work for it. But the same holds for most people here, they can pay prostitutes instead of looksmaxing. Yet that isn't enough, they want to know that they are attractive to normie women, hence looksmaxing. If just buying sex it isn't enough for the average person here why would it be for the elites? They're still men with egos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShane

It only prooves they aint based enough to do this more than several times a decade.

Like dude, you should fuck hot teens every week at your own place, not once in a 3 year after 4 hour plane travel.

Again Gates is washing dishes as I am writing this sentence

Hate to break it to you, but, The global elites are known to be the biggest child traffickers in the world...

Hate to break it to you, but, The global elites are known to be the biggest child traffickers in the world...
Hate to break it to you, fucking a 15 yo Stacy once every 5 years in a different continent isnt changing the lifelong cuckery of some of the public billionaires like Gates, Zuck or Bezos ect.

Hate to break it to you, fucking a 15 yo Stacy once every 5 years in a different continent isnt changing the lifelong cuckery of some of the public billionaires like Gates, Zuck or Bezos ect.
Who says it's once every 5 years? These guys literary unground dungeons all over the world where they can get one of their agents to deliver the girl to them like a domino's pizza...

Who says it's once every 5 years? These guys literary unground dungeons all over the world where they can get one of their agents to deliver the girl to them like a domino's pizza...
Nuh uh. Noone would fly to some private island to get blackmailed if they could do these at their homes.

I am saying you again, Gates is getting pegged

They normally dont need to their high status just carries their life lmao

Nuh uh. Noone would fly to some private island to get blackmailed if they could do these at their homes.

Maybe, it's important to also remember that money isn't enough to make you a true member of the elites' club, it's mainly family connections. Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk are the richest people in the world but I don't think they're truly members of the ruling class, just very high-ranking in their overall system.

Last edited:

You are aware that the majority of the human population know that the global elites are pedophiles correct? I highly doubt that bill gates is afraid of getting blackmail from something that most people have known for years...

They most likely just don't have the time.They wouldn't be rich for very long if they stopped working to get LL

They do, they get on testosterone and get hair transplants.

They most likely just don't have the time.They wouldn't be rich for very long if they stopped working to get LL
Do you think a LL would be a major investement for a billionaire?
Like seriously.