Why don't millionaires and billionaires looksmax?

Do you think a LL would be a major investement for a billionaire?
Like seriously.
Not at all, but i think not being able to walk for an extended period of time would greatly hold them back.

A lot of them do, I heard one billionaire died from injecting his penis with stuff

A lot of them do, I heard one billionaire died from injecting his penis with stuff
Here found it

Anyways they all do it, esp ppl who depend on their image like celebrities/actors/artists. My guess is a lot of the common procedures billionaires will do are more subtle because there’s still a stigma around men pursuing cosmetic enhancements (Elon was made fun of, and hair transplant is 100x more bluepilled than LL or jaw surgery or smth.) but even bezos is on hgh and steroids of some kind.

And remember, you probably only ever hear about like 5 billionaires in the news, which is like 0.01% of them who want to be seen. The rest could be doing fuck all and you would never know. My guess is they probably do a bit of looksmaxxing, but are probably risk averse (more to lose).

You are aware that the majority of the human population know that the global elites are pedophiles correct? I highly doubt that bill gates is afraid of getting blackmail from something that most people have known for years...
Again, if he did have a little dungeon with several jb stacies in his home he wouldnt have to visit a fucking private island to do that.

Or make some weird videos about how he help the dishes to his wife (instead of logically hiring a maid).

That nigga is cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Looks are useless

Millionaires, even billionaires.

Again, if he did have a little dungeon with several jb stacies in his home he wouldnt have to visit a fucking private island to do that.
You're not understanding what I'm trying to tell you, Bill gates and the other global elites don't go to Epstein island just to molest and rape underage kids. They go there to get away from the masses and talk about ways to screw them over and get richer
Or make some weird videos about how he help the dishes to his wife (instead of logically hiring a maid).

That nigga is cucked
He's just saying and doing these kind of things to entertain the masses. It's all just mere distractions...

And remember, you probably only ever hear about like 5 billionaires in the news, which is like 0.01% of them who want to be seen. The rest could be doing fuck all and you would never know. My guess is they probably do a bit of looksmaxxing, but are probably risk averse (more to lose).
True, if you look at a list of the top richest people in the world most of them aren't known to normies, they play it smart and stay away from the spotlight. The true elites who run the world (and Musk, Bezos and Gates aren't among them, that's for sure) are probably completely off the grid.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
They do.
Bezos got jacked.
Elon got a hair transplant and improved his face.
Bryan Johnson became a health nut obsessed with staying young forever
Tate his brother, got a hair transplant.
Alot of hollywood actors, whom are millionaires, had a shitton of things done.
Wacko Jacko, tried to plastic surgery maxx to becoming whiter looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and bwrauycnee
Your assumption that they have access to superior techniques is wrong so they do looksmax but not much is possible that answers your questions

Some of the most powerful men in the world have below average looks, in some cases far below average: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Putin, Zuckerberg, Xi Jinping, Warren Buffett and Jacob Rothschild when they were young, and others. We also know that a lot of these guys are insecure about their appearance, e.g. look at the Bezos and DiCaprio video, Putin wearing lifts, Zuckerberg using a booster seat when he spoke to Congress, etc.

Now, I would assume that their money and power affords them access to the best looksmaxing methods in the world: safe LL, next-gen hair transplants, the best plastic surgeons, experimental procedures the average person doesn't know about etc. So why don't they do it? I would expect at the very least they would do hair transplants but Elon Musk is the only case I know of. Why don't all billionaires have maxed out looks?

I wouldn't presume to know more about success than them, but generally it's accepted that beauty is power and so I would imagine these guys, being political masterminds and top-level power brokers, would recognize the importance of having good looks when it comes to manipulating people, building and managing their empires, and public perception. At the very least they must have big egos to have gotten where they did and so wouldn't want the public laughing at their appearance, even if they're rich and powerful. Like, I'm pretty sure 90% of people here including me would looksmax the shit out of themselves if the suddenly became very rich.
because if bezos or zuckerberg got one op the whole world would be aware. Its not like the whole world would care if you surgerymaxxed. Your family and friends would know but once you geomaxx for example nobody would care. 2. People like effortlessness, being effortless handsome, being a genius just by growing up etc. If a handsome dude in your life told you he hardmaxxed and showed you pictures of him before being a manlet ltb you would lose respect for him. Same thing applies to zuckerberg, everyone would know that its fake, they know how he looked before and that he's actually ugly, and that his beauty then is not effortless but through blood and sweat. Also most people dont care about looks as much as the incels of this forum yk. When you're rich and influential you dont have to be handsome. The status and moneymaxxing is more powerful than being looksmaxxed. A 5'8 ltn who is the son of the president and worth millions would always steal your girl if you're a broke statusmin chad. Hope this all makes sense for you.
Summary: If youre rich and influential you dont need looks to be treated well and fuck stacy's + everyone would know about the surgery and wouldnt treat him the same as a natural handsome person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
they don't need to because they have money

When you see Elon musk haven't even leanmax and you ask why doesn't he go hardmax jfl