why dont more incels crimemaxx?

Cretinous

Cretinous

Master
high inhibition is the obvious answer. But theres plenty of forms of crime that dont involve confrontation or physical risk at all.

job market is increasingly becoming cucked. Unless you have a skill that allows you to work on your own terms, many will have to suffer the indignity of wageslaving at an entry level job with no future or getting NEETbux from the government which is conditional upon you jumping through hoops.

bean IQ post

Suggest some stuff.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Any scamcels here? Any of you e-whore, shoplift or scam?
Watch
heroinfather

heroinfather
Captain
-

JoinedJan 13, 2018Messages1,926
May 27, 2018
I don't feel bad, even when i was bluepilled i could give a fuck if i scammed someone online, shoplifted or whatever. why would i feel bad when i can use the money i scammed/stole to help me cope? i don't think scamming or stealing is degenerate but if it is fuck it d00d if it gets me closer to what i want i would never ever feel bad, i would even scam my close friends if i as guaranteed to get away with it

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, heroinfather, Autist and 2 others
Any scamcels here? Any of you e-whore, shoplift or scam?
Watch
heroinfather

heroinfather
Captain
-

JoinedJan 13, 2018Messages1,926
May 27, 2018
I don't feel bad, even when i was bluepilled i could give a fuck if i scammed someone online, shoplifted or whatever. why would i feel bad when i can use the money i scammed/stole to help me cope? i don't think scamming or stealing is degenerate but if it is fuck it d00d if it gets me closer to what i want i would never ever feel bad, i would even scam my close friends if i as guaranteed to get away with it

@heroinfather@heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather @heroinfather

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
Suggest some stuff.

well for starters you could always sell drugs. Thats a profitable enterprise, and assuming you're not actually stupid (most people involved in the drug game at the low levels are) and dont spend your money loudly you probably wont ever get caught

then theres hacking, given the absolutely global nature of the planet today theres probably plenty of businesses in nations no one gives shit about that have extremely exploitable security (or lack there of more precisely)

theres pretending to be an e-whore to extract betabux from clueless white knights, which the world has no shortage of apparently.

if you were a little less inhibited, you could target holiday homes of the rich, which are almost never occupied but full of ridiculously gaudy trinkets that can be melted down into saleable gold and silver that dont require fencing.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Extra Chromosome
Why don’t more incels go ER?

• +1
Reactions: Autist
well for starters you could always sell drugs. Thats a profitable enterprise, and assuming you're not actually stupid (most people involved in the drug game at the low levels are) and dont spend your money loudly you probably wont ever get caught

then theres hacking, given the absolutely global nature of the planet today theres probably plenty of businesses in nations no one gives shit about that have extremely exploitable security (or lack there of more precisely)

theres pretending to be an e-whore to extract betabux from clueless white knights, which the world has no shortage of apparently.

if you were a little less inhibited, you could target holiday homes of the rich, which are almost never occupied but full of ridiculously gaudy trinkets that can be melted down into saleable gold and silver that dont require fencing.
thanks for the advice.(y)
Are you doing anything similar?

Im going ER by 25

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: left2die, The Dude Abides, heroinfather and 6 others
I don't know what types of crime I can do. I would never sell drugs, but even if I wanted to I have zero social connections so I would have no idea how to buy anything
Im going ER by 25
How old are you now :feelsmega:

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Zeta ascended
I dont think that being a hacker will attract u some prime jb pussy

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Not going to reveal my current power level but thanks for the advice.(y)
Are you doing anything similar?

no I'm an oldcel whose settled down into a comfortable lifestyle. I won't go into details for obvious reasons but i have some experience with targeting drug dealers many years ago. My friend still does that shit now in europe. Hes an afghanistan vet whose amygdala is probably totally fried, he carries a shotgun on paracord under his coat when he goes to pick up drugs LMAO

Id do ewhore scamming if i knew what to do, just for the lolz and easy money, but otherwise nah, the juice isnt worth the squeeze for me. I'm comfortable albeit bored.

• +1
Id do ewhore scamming if i knew what to do, just for the lolz and easy money, but otherwise nah, the juice isnt worth the squeeze for me. I'm comfortable albeit bored.
We have a thread here.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides

newsflash: there is no job that makes you attractive to jb pussy because thats not how pussies work. Anyone who thinks money will make women attracted to them is a fool. But you can rent a lot of pussy with money, a lot hotter than you would be able to get for free too.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
newsflash: there is no job that makes you attractive to jb pussy because thats not how pussies work. Anyone who thinks money will make women attracted to them is a fool. But you can rent a lot of pussy with money, a lot hotter than you would be able to get for free too.
Legit thugmaxing makes u low-inhib and more dark triad which is useful in communicating with foids at any lvl for getting more pussy and more validation. Thats what I meant.

• +1
Hacking will give you shit ton of connections that will get you far in life.
JB pussy can be replaced with the hunger for domination.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Nothing in this world can replace validation from prime jb pussy and dopamine from preselection and mogging.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
Legit thugmaxing makes u low-inhib and more dark triad which is useful in communicating with foids at any lvl for getting more pussy and more validation. Thats what I meant.

Weev is more low inhib than anyone here could ever hope to be (this is after all, a man who when confronted by europol agents wanting to arrest him in crotia, told them to fuck off and that he "wont be taken alive by faggot jew lovers") and probably has double the lay count of anyone here. He is a hacker.

But hes also a goofy looking manlet, so the quality of pussy he gets isnt very enviable.
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Shanley_Kane

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Extra Chromosome
Nothing in this world can replace validation from prime jb pussy and dopamine from preselection and mogging.
Depends on the person.
I hate all women after knowing their true nature.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, itsoverbuddyboyo and dodt
good thread OP

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Cretinous and Extra Chromosome
I always used to steal shit from shops with my High School friends. Good old times man, we probably stole food for more than 200€ over two years

I was thinking of throwing sickle cell anemia in the local water supply if I get my hands on it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Cretinous and Extra Chromosome
I scam, steal, crime ect

Wageslaving is for cucks

I don't know what types of crime I can do. I would never sell drugs, but even if I wanted to I have zero social connections so I would have no idea how to buy anything

Almost 16
I need to go er and shot myself after

How tf do i learn hacking

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and ChoSeungHui

Move to Holland with Polish and other Slavs start growing dope and selling it in working hotels, golden business. Just ogremaxx to be taken seriously

• +1
Move to Holland with Polish and other Slavs start growing dope and selling it in working hotels, golden business. Just ogremaxx to be taken seriously
too short to surgery max or ogre max what left is there?

• +1
T. GLOWNIGGER

drugcelling helps me a lot with loneliness although it's not as consistent of a solution as death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome