Why don't people understand that 'white people' were uncivilised barbarian monkeys for most of human history?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
It's simply true and ahistorical.

Let me just get out the way. YES! whiteboys started (much Europeans) started mogging decisively post-Englightenment. We have been arguable only the last two hundred years until present living under white supremacy (UK, US, Soviet, Nazi Germany, French Empire).

This is the source of much adoration for the white man by ethnics. The low IQs are impressed and awed by white people to this day. But we have been caught up in a short timeframe within human history that makes us think whites by their nature are superior.

• Ancient Egypt (c. 3100–332 BC)
  • Mesopotamia (c. 3500–539 BC)
  • Indus Valley Civilization (c. 3300–1300 BC)
  • Ancient China (c. 1600 BC–
  • Classical Greece and Rome (c. 800 BC–AD 476)*
  • Islamic Golden Age (c. 8th–14th centuries)
  • Pre-Columbian Americas
  • India (ancient to medieval)
  • Sub-Saharan Africa (various e.g. Aksum / Malian)

This is thousands of years. Where the fuck are the Brits, French, Germans in these timeframe? Yeah that's right, these donkeys don't exist. Were too busy in their mud huts.

Arguably only the Romans and Greeks could be considered 'white' but if you consider they were also in north Africa and middle east, they are not European and hardly 'white' by modern standards only geographical cope. Nobody wanted to stay in cold shitty lands where nothing grows. Source of power and wealth was easy and south. Where the darker complexioned people are.

Don't tell me this current epoch 'muh muh we are the most civilised and advanced' - nigga that's what every civilisation thinks. Wait until the Chinese unlock quantum supremacy and conquer space... Will make the West's 'achievements' also look like utter bullshit too by that same logic.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @AhappyPill4u

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, rg1235, DarkTriadBeliever and 8 others
white people are descended from gods

their only failo is thin lips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, ElTruecel, smoth and 14 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, smoth, dostoyevski and 9 others
We have been arguable only the last two hundred years until present living under white supremacy (UK, US, Soviet, Nazi Germany, French Empire).
You left out the roman empire. And It's white superiority.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, smoth and VolcelFTW
Arguably only the Romans and Greeks could be considered 'white' but if you consider they were also in north Africa and middle east, they are not European and hardly 'white' by modern standards only geographical cope. Nobody wanted to stay in cold shitty lands where nothing grows. Source of power and wealth was easy and south. Where the darker complexioned people are.
The genetic data on this matter is clear. Germanics and central and northern Italians, the natives, share the same haplogroup, thus are genetically the same THING. The roman empire was white.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins and SecularIslamist
I didn't. I included under Greco Roman empire to extend timeframe.

Anyway;

And guess what they didn't give a fuck about britbongs.

• +1
Based yakubian apes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, Henry Rollins, Imretarded? and 1 other person
The genetic data on this matter is clear. Germanics and central and northern Italians, the natives, share the same haplogroup, thus are genetically the same THING. The roman empire was white.
I'm not denying there were "white" people part of the Roman empire. However I'm saying it's irrelevant. The source of power and status was not where these people were living anyway.

• +1
I'm not denying there were "white" people part of the Roman empire. However I'm saying it's irrelevant. The source of power and status was not where these people were living anyway.
The Roman empire was founded by whites. The genetic data is clear. The source and power comes from the 1rb genetic line. Hence their superiority as a group at dominating everyone else at the time in the region.

The British and the Romans descend from the same common ancestor, retard. The only difference is in culture.
And a few thousand years before that they probably migrated from India.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Henry Rollins
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Debetro and Sprinkles
The Roman empire was founded by whites. The genetic data is clear. The source and power comes from the 1rb genetic line. Hence their superiority as a group at dominating everyone else at the time in the region.
Muh much we wuz Roman. Just stfu you didn't dominate shit. I just pointed out 10 different civilisations at different timeframes and all you can do is make a half-truth claim about the Roman Empire.

JFL. Pipe down now.

Muh much we wuz Roman. Just stfu you didn't dominate shit. I just pointed out 20 different civilisation and all you can do is make a half-truth claim about the Roman Empire.

JFL. Pipe down now.
Not a half truth, retard. Both the British and ancient Romans have the same common ancestor. Thus, roman history is British history, likewise, British history is Italian history.

When are you leaving, sandboy? Good luck when Brits start the knock out game on y'all.

You wanna claim the colliseum as British?

We are here to take over. Won't happen in my lifetime. I'm sure in the 2100s tho :feelsokman:
That's bullshit. When your 'women' adopt the western lifestyle, they reproduce at a similar rate as the native women. Keep coping, sandboy

The British and Italians are brothers who live in different regions. We share a history with a common struggle as white people. So, yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and Imretarded?
And I am of my community making it mine and the rest of my communities.
I don't value ethnonationalism because it's a retarded collectivist cope. You are taking pride in belonging to a group simply by the virtue of sharing a common genetic ancestry. But guess what? Go a few hundred thousand years into the past and you find yourself sharing an ancestry with "shitskins". Go a few dozen million years and your relative is a chimpanzee. Go a couple of billion years and will see an amoeba in your family album.

As far as the whites building more prosperous and civilized societies, I don't have any objections to that. That's a fact. However, you have not personally contributed to that. You didn't invent calculus as Isaac Newton did, you didn't write Crime and Punishment as Dostoyevsky did, you didn't set a rocket to the Moon and so forth. You are merely attributing someone else intellectual effort to yourself on the basis of race. Ultimately, it's cope.

• +1
Reactions: courtcase75, ElTruecel, The_God and 6 others
That's bullshit. When your 'women' adopt the western lifestyle, they reproduce at a similar rate as the native women. Keep coping, sandboy
So are Muslims adopting western lifestyle or are Muslims wanting to create the Republic of Britainistan? Make your mind up.

If the former you have nothing to worry about.
If the latter you will have to acknowledge they are not adopting western lifestyle.

You can't have it both ways.

I don't value ethnonationalism because it's a retarded collectivist cope. You are taking pride in belonging to a group simply by the virtue of sharing a common genetic ancestry. But guess what? Go a few hundred thousand years into the past and you find yourself sharing an ancestry with "shitskins". Go a few dozen million years and your relative is a chimpanzee. Go a couple of billion years and will see an amoeba in your family album.

As far as the whites building more prosperous and civilized societies, I don't have any objections to that. That's a fact. However, you have not personally contributed to that. You didn't invent calculus as Isaac Newton did, you didn't write Crime and Punishment as Dostoyevsky did, you didn't set a rocket to the Moon and so forth. You are merely attributing someone else intellectual effort to yourself on the basis of race. Ultimately, it's cope.
The cheapest form of pride is national pride. For it reveals the lack of individual qualities of which one might be proud, since the highest form of pride springs from a person's direct achievements. But when a man has no value in his own eyes and is so proud as to cling to a large group merely because he was born into it, then national pride emerges, which takes over all of his other deficiencies. Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Henry Rollins, Primalsplit and 3 others
I am simply looking to my roots and feel grounded in the reality of my forebears with a vision for the future. All of my ancestry is from one region, and that is the British Isles. Cope harder.

Not everyone is a bastard like you.

I have made over 500 videos educating others about varying subjects based off of my ability to see what you and others cannot. I stand on the shoulders of my forebears with a quest for truth. Something y'all never understand, normie.

Last edited:
So are Muslims adopting western lifestyle or are Muslims wanting to create the Republic of Britainistan? Make your mind up.
You ain't taking over shit when your women suck and fuck every cock in sight when they become Westernized whores. JFL.

The cheapest form of pride is national pride. For it reveals the lack of individual qualities of which one might be proud, since the highest form of pride springs from a person's direct achievements. But when a man has no value in his own eyes and is so proud as to cling to a large group merely because he was born into it, then national pride emerges, which takes over all of his other deficiencies. Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority
Nationalism is the biggest fucking cope of the modern world. It's the only thing the Marxists were right about.

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and NZb6Air
You ain't taking over shit when your women suck and fuck every cock in sight when they become Westernized whores. JFL.
Key word: when. Keep waiting.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Henry Rollins

• JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u
I am simply looking to my roots and feel grounded in the reality of my forebears with a vision for the future. All of my ancestor is from one region, and that is the British Isles. Cope harder.

Not everyone is a bastard like you.

I have made over 500 videos educating others about varying subjects based off of my ability to see what you and others cannot. I stand on the shoulders of my forebears with a quest for truth. Something y'all never understand, normie.
Most people that have this kind of mentality this live in a delusion they are superior to everyone and live vicariously throught the lives of men superior to them while they themselves are genetic dead ends trying to convince themselves that they are part of the greater "purpose" or are God's "chosen" people

Being „proud“ of something that you had no control over (like being born a certain ethnicity) is a cope of the subhuman. It’s a self preservation method of those who have nothing else going for them. It's a form of coping mechanism common among nationalists where people attribute the success of a group as their achievement and feel proud about it. It's mostly the subhuman's cope to feel like he's worth something. All these far right or far left ideologies are only for subhumans who have nothing going on in their lives.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, SecularIslamist, mr007 and 3 others
Nationalism is the biggest fucking cope of the modern world. It's the only thing the Marxists were right about.
Says the nationalistic Muslim. Your hypocritical nature is for all to see.

Most people that have this kind of mentality this live in a delusion they are superior to everyone and live vicariously throught the lives of men superior to them while they themselves are genetic dead ends trying to convince themselves that they are part of the greater "purpose" or are God's "chosen" people
The healthiest and most adapted people are conservatives who believe they're God's chosen people. This is in accordance with the data. So, your argument is retarded to say the least.

Being „proud“ of something that you had no control over (like being born a certain ethnicity) is a cope of the subhuman. It’s a self preservation method of those who have nothing else going for them. It's a form of coping mechanism common among nationalists where people attribute the success of a group as their achievement and feel proud about it. It's mostly the subhuman's cope to feel like he's worth something. All these far right or far left ideologies are only for subhumans who have nothing going on in their lives.
I look at my history with pride but not enough pride to stop me from looking to a better future. That's what you've failed to understand about ethnonationalism. They focus on both the past and a better future for more glory and pride for one's name and group.

We wuz kangz n shiett

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mr007 and Shahnameh
PIE were indeed barbarian but they weren't white.White people are from Globular amphora culture which is 75% Anatolian farmer and 25% WHG(native european)
Successors of both PIE and globular amphora culture created one of the best empire in the world,Roman empire
And yes roman people were white not brown
T

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and Henry Rollins
Imperialism is violent, so it’s a measure of barbarism, not civilization. With that, the Scandinavians and maybe smaller groups like the Irish are by far the most civilized people in Europe, because they’ve hardly ever committed barbaric, uncivilized atrocities.

The Spanish and Portuguese rummaging through South America was not civilized. The British Empire starving people all over the world was not civilized. America and NATO bombing a new country every few years is not civilized. My Irish ancestors who were colonized and starved to death by the British Empire were the real civilized ones.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, SecularIslamist and Henry Rollins
And I am of my community making it mine and the rest of my communities.
What have brought your community that your so proud of yourself, what have you accomplished with your life other than being born into a group that could care less of your existence and would be fine with or without u. “Muh white ethnonationalism”

Calling other ppl cucks but ur country is constantly being swarmed by immigrants who will eventually dominate your cultural sphere is the biggest irony I’ve seen

• +1
What have brought your community that your so proud of yourself, what have you accomplished with your life other than being born into a group that could care less of your existence and would be fine with or without u. “Muh white ethnonationalism”

Calling other ppl cucks but ur country is constantly being swarmed by immigrants who will eventually dominate your cultural sphere is the biggest irony I’ve seen
You aren't sentient so nothing you say matters.

Yeah I think most races have had their periods of glory. But I think whites have had the most decisive period of domination due to exponential growth. No period in human history beats being a 6'2 Chadlite WASP being able to travel anywhere, eat anything, slay any foid with minimal effort etc.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and enchanted_elixir
Arguably only the Romans and Greeks could be considered 'white' but if you consider they were also in north Africa and middle east, they are not European and hardly 'white' by modern standards only geographical cope.

cope

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and Primalsplit
While whites and sandniggers argue who is superior, in the near future China will take over anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Whatever and Bars
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Was it Aryan though?:feelswat:

7ad

Imagine thinking these are the same

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast
PIE were indeed barbarian but they weren't white.White people are from Globular amphora culture which is 75% Anatolian farmer and 25% WHG(native european)
Successors of both PIE and globular amphora culture created one of the best empire in the world,Roman empire
And yes roman people were white not brown
View attachment 3141697
Muh r1b can be found in ethnic countries

White men are beta buxxers to ethnic women. Hardly a flex

Asiatic Huns and Turks geomaxxed to Europe after being abused, cucked, enslaved and bullied out of Asia by Han Chinese and effortlessly destroyed both Roman empires.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?