Why don't you have friends? (Face the truth)

D

Deleted member 18789

There is no god but ALLAH
Even bluepilled 40 year old beer belly balding subhumans who spend their time in some cafe/bar/golf center have friends,

Yet here you are rotting while you're a teenager, waiting your best years in front of a screen and your phone is drier than the Sahara desert.

The truth is you are probably autistic, but you don't want to admit it. Since no one wants to be friends with an autist.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rt_gamer, PubertyMaxxer, Idontknowlol and 4 others

1. I am 19

2. I enjoy spending time here

3. I'm, literally studying in university rn

4. I literally have friends and will be hanging out with them this weekend:Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and Kingcel32
i only have 1 friend i thought it will get better whem i was younger but nope nothing really changes

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
Do you have autism maybe? And yeah I only had a few friends too
i dont think so im pretty normal but i have a resting bitch face. maybe im boring

• +1
  • +1
Then why do you have only 1 friend lol? Go make some neurotypical friends
i get along well with people but cant build deeper connection. idk im boring probably i dont talk much

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Prince88
  • +1
Even bluepilled 40 year old beer belly balding subhumans who spend their time in some cafe/bar/golf center have friends,

Yet here you are rotting while you're a teenager, waiting your best years in front of a screen and your phone is drier than the Sahara desert.

The truth is you are probably autistic, but you don't want to admit it. Since no one wants to be friends with an autist.
bruh 80% of our society is made up from temporary npcs and perma npcs. so its hard even for a non autist

bruh 80% of our society is made up from temporary npcs and perma npcs. so its hard even for a non autist
No it's not. Youbsay this because you don't know how it feels to be non-autistic, they have smooth and conversations, stop coping.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
Ok so go make friends? Lol.

I doubt you're neurotypical, I think you have some mental disorder which led you here
idk where to make friends tbh. i came here to improve my looks and lose my Virginity

• +1
idk where to make friends tbh. i came here to improve my looks and lose my Virginity
You are coping. People are everywhere and you would actually go outside if you were neurotypical.

You are coping. People are everywhere and you would actually go outside if you were neurotypical.
im mostly at home ngl cuz where should i go without friends besides the gym?

• +1
I've lost all my social skills

I did, I was very chatty, quick witted, always making ppl laugh

My dad beat it out of me tho
This doesn't happen to neurotypical people, you can have all this and still be autistic

who cares about having guy friends I'm not interested in smelly men

I want to have sex with women

who cares about having guy friends I'm not interested in smelly men

I want to have sex with women
Yes, and get depressed because you're lonely and a loser. But who cares right?

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 5815
No it's not. Youbsay this because you don't know how it feels to be non-autistic, they have smooth and conversations, stop coping.
80% is too much but there is so much nocs around and i went to a good psych, i got said if its an comfortable situation that im not gonna get questioned i can make perma eye contact thus not being autistic/sperg. (also got told that autism prevents eye contact that much, that even if its a fake/unjudgeable moment they cant hold the eye contcay) ut still im heavily numb/narc/neurotic in social situations.

Last edited:
  • +1
80% is too much but there is so much nocs around and i went to a good psych, i got said if its an comfortable situation that im not gonna get questioned i can make perma eye contact thus not being autistic/sperg. but still im heavily numb/narc/neurotic in social situations.
People can tell if you have no social skills.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19036
People can tell if you have no social skills.
i always got told im a good speaker (like a pro ted talker) and a charismatic convicing person. but emotionally i give off creep vibes resulting in OVER!

i always got told im a good speaker (like a pro ted talker) and a charismatic convicing person. but emotionally i give off creep vibes resulting in OVER!
Long story short you're autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I don't have friend because of my face