Why eugenics may be necessary in a post industrial society...

thoughts on this topics

• Did not agree

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nuetral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • agreed

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Why Eugenics gets such a bad wrap?

There are many reasons why from its associations with Nazis and other deemed evil groups. But I think the biggest reason is that it is directly caused by a society instead of randomly. Nature is a very eugenic force but no one ever cursed god or nature for these events because they were "natural". Eugenics is entirely designed by man and not by nature god or chance.... Its much more difficult to accept something that is a person or societies fault.

Mankind has already suspended the laws of nature for the most part.

We still don't have eternal life yet or anything crazy but most negative traits do not take you out of the gene selection process. The two major selection processes are reaching maturity (basically not dying) and sexual selection. A lot of people will argue sexual selection still exists but even this does not exist in a strong way because women chose to have sex with a man... But she will not get pregnant nearly half of women by 35 in the millennial generation will be childless. Sex today does not mean a reproductive selective since most procreation today is recreational and will not lead to pregnancy. So having sex with hundreds of chads or genetically viable men means nothing with contraceptives. For all intent purposes man has destroyed the law of nature which limited us before.

Other artificial selections Mankind has created

It would be one thing if we just got rid of the pressure from natural selection but we are doing the opposite. The Welfare system currently supports low income low IQ people to have more kids. You will see a lot of people with no job having 7 kids because they get more money and benefits for every kid. While on the middle class we have negative pressures kids today are a burden and very expensive so many middle class families have 1-2 very small families. These processes are known as dysgenics or a negative/degenerating selection event which selects for worse and worse traits.

Doing nothing is still choosing an outcome no matter what we are artificially changing humanity...

The point of the previous passages was that we can't really avoid fundamentally changing ourselves technology is such a powerful disruptive force. Doing nothing is still choosing an outcome if a kid is on fire and you have a glass of water its not a neutral action to watch him burn if you can put out the fire for all intent purposes you let the kid burn if you did nothing. The same is true if we let society decay and allow negative dysgenic pressures occur. This phenomenon has been observed with dog species and zoo animals over time where they will naturally develop weird or negative traits when they are in captivity for many generations because the thresholds for surviving are basically 0. Dog breeders today still have to actively filter new generation purebreds because if they don't they develop diseases or weird traits.

So what is my solution?

Mankind needs to create an artificial selection pressure similar to previous ones. At the bare minimum we need genetic maintenance this would mean creating enough pressure to maintain the genetic talent we already have. Things by default decay this will probably upset a lot of people but I don't see any other way. We should try to do it in the most benevolent way possible. The three main ways to do this are

1. Discouraging people in bad spots to have kids this means getting rid of the incentives for low income poor people to have kids. Perhaps even money could be awarded to those on welfare for getting a surgery to get rid of reproductive capabilities. This would pay off in the long run.

2. Create positive incentives for middle class working families to have lots of kids maybe giving a tax break for families above the 50th percentile to have 3+ kids ect. Middle class families should be given the most incentives since they are the demographic paying a lot of the taxes and they are not rich enough to shrug off the high costs of children.

3. And a certain number of exceptional people like (Nikola Tesla Chris Langan ect) should be sought out for sperm donations so genius incel autists who are exceptional one in a million guys can have kids too.

The possible outcomes if things take their course without intervention.

There are a few likely scenarios I will go over.
1. If Western society continues to be run this way Asia which as of now has the most Eugenic policies and very low welfare will surpass it.

2. Current day society will be unable to be perpetuated by future generations this has happened before to places like Rome where the society devolves to the point where generations of the future have no clue how to even maintain the society let alone improve it and so slowly it decays because the very people who made it what it was are in too few numbers to maintain it.

3. This is a natural selection process just a very long one and will lead to society getting bad again which will reintroduce hardship restarting the natural selection process.

Conclusion:

There are two choices mankind has allow dysgenics to slowly disrupt society or artificially create some pressure event to maintain/improve things.

WorldIQdeclining

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, JawMogger and thecel
High IQ is bad tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, CopeMoreCumskins. and 1 other person
If eugenics was a thing most of us would be gone by now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17872 and thecel
If eugenics was a thing most of us would be gone by now
You really underestimate how bad the bottom 10th percentile is in a place like the USA.

As subhuman as a lot of you guys are there are way worse people. I would say half the people here are somewhat bright just that a lot of people are autistic or ugly. Something like 10% of Americans can't even read properly

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
High IQ is bad tho
Doesn't have to be high IQ just can't be below 90's... If you go below 90 on average for a society you start running into serious issues. There needs to be a lot of 100 IQ people to do simple jobs but when you get to 90 or 80 you run into a problem where there are no jobs for these people except for crime.

The biggest group should always be mid tier people the problem is we are seeing 80 IQ welfare baby mommas having 8 kids while middle class America has the same birth rates as Korea. This will displace all the productive members of society. Not everyone needs to be a sublime genius but there needs to be some sort of common standard.

Last edited:
  • +1
tbh its gonna happen eventually, hitler was just speeding it up, idk why they hate for that

also where does eugenics end? do we just keep getting taller and taller?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and currylightskin
Start by killing yourself

There are many reasons why from its associations with Nazis and other deemed evil groups. But I think the biggest reason is that it is directly caused by a society instead of randomly. Nature is a very eugenic force but no one ever cursed god or nature for these events because they were "natural". Eugenics is entirely designed by man and not by nature god or chance.... Its much more difficult to accept something that is a person or societies fault.

We still don't have eternal life yet or anything crazy but most negative traits do not take you out of the gene selection process. The two major selection processes are reaching maturity (basically not dying) and sexual selection. A lot of people will argue sexual selection still exists but even this does not exist in a strong way because women chose to have sex with a man... But she will not get pregnant nearly half of women by 35 in the millennial generation will be childless. Sex today does not mean a reproductive selective since most procreation today is recreational and will not lead to pregnancy. So having sex with hundreds of chads or genetically viable men means nothing with contraceptives. For all intent purposes man has destroyed the law of nature which limited us before.

It would be one thing if we just got rid of the pressure from natural selection but we are doing the opposite. The Welfare system currently supports low income low IQ people to have more kids. You will see a lot of people with no job having 7 kids because they get more money and benefits for every kid. While on the middle class we have negative pressures kids today are a burden and very expensive so many middle class families have 1-2 very small families. These processes are known as dysgenics or a negative/degenerating selection event which selects for worse and worse traits.

Doing nothing is still choosing an outcome no matter what we are artificially changing humanity...

The point of the previous passages was that we can't really avoid fundamentally changing ourselves technology is such a powerful disruptive force. Doing nothing is still choosing an outcome if a kid is on fire and you have a glass of water its not a neutral action to watch him burn if you can put out the fire for all intent purposes you let the kid burn if you did nothing. The same is true if we let society decay and allow negative dysgenic pressures occur. This phenomenon has been observed with dog species and zoo animals over time where they will naturally develop weird or negative traits when they are in captivity for many generations because the thresholds for surviving are basically 0. Dog breeders today still have to actively filter new generation purebreds because if they don't they develop diseases or weird traits.

So what is my solution?

Mankind needs to create an artificial selection pressure similar to previous ones. At the bare minimum we need genetic maintenance this would mean creating enough pressure to maintain the genetic talent we already have. Things by default decay this will probably upset a lot of people but I don't see any other way. We should try to do it in the most benevolent way possible. The three main ways to do this are

1. Discouraging people in bad spots to have kids this means getting rid of the incentives for low income poor people to have kids. Perhaps even money could be awarded to those on welfare for getting a surgery to get rid of reproductive capabilities. This would pay off in the long run.

2. Create positive incentives for middle class working families to have lots of kids maybe giving a tax break for families above the 50th percentile to have 3+ kids ect. Middle class families should be given the most incentives since they are the demographic paying a lot of the taxes and they are not rich enough to shrug off the high costs of children.

3. And a certain number of exceptional people like (Nikola Tesla Chris Langan ect) should be sought out for sperm donations so genius incel autists who are exceptional one in a million guys can have kids too.

1. If Western society continues to be run this way Asia which as of now has the most Eugenic policies and very low welfare will surpass it.

2. Current day society will be unable to be perpetuated by future generations this has happened before to places like Rome where the society devolves to the point where generations of the future have no clue how to even maintain the society let alone improve it and so slowly it decays because the very people who made it what it was are in too few numbers to maintain it.

3. This is a natural selection process just a very long one and will lead to society getting bad again which will reintroduce hardship restarting the natural selection process.

Conclusion:

There are two choices mankind has allow dysgenics to slowly disrupt society or artificially create some pressure event to maintain/improve things.

View attachment 1741442
>He doesn't know what the v4xxine is for...

• Woah

So what is my solution?

Conclusion:

View attachment 1741442

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 11126
With eugenics, anything is possible. Humans could look like this for example
F6D5BF54 2ABF 4B28 9196 2666774B3F2F

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Gonthar and Deleted member 11126
I thought anime girls would be cute that creeps me out tbh :(
Probably because you're not autistic or a psychopath. We don't experience the uncanny valley. All I see is a cute doll.
DFB86B37 4586 4750 AAFF 2D42E5A88D6E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 11126
  • WTF
  • +1
Your brain isn't fucked up.
Fuck you my mom said I'm a sigma male I'm based autistic sociopath I think about killing people all the time! Would a normie do that!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Fuck you my mom said I'm a sigma male I'm based autistic sociopath I think about killing people all the time! Would a normie do that!
Normie males think of raping and killing all the time.

• WTF
  • +1
Normie males think of raping and killing all the time.
Dam I can't even escape being a normie if I become a serial killer it really is over for mediocritycels :(

• JFL
Dam I can't even escape being a normie if I become a serial killer it really is over for mediocritycels :(
normies are high inhib so actually doing it would not be normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
normies are high inhib so actually doing it would not be normie.
Thanks for the advice will @ you when I get a body. You were my inspiration

• JFL
slipery slope but my inner fascist likes the idea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Danish_Retard
IQ has not been dropping and won't be dropping. Also, low income doesn't equal low ability,

You only get ~$300 more PER YEAR per IQ point, (I can get that in a weekend) there's a surprising amount of low-income high IQ people.

Besides, we (humankind) have identified which genes are responsible for the genetic portion of IQ, and we can edit human DNA, it has been done probably billions of times on animals and plants and twice on humans by a rogue scientist in China. We've also found some genes responsible for empathy.
If we there to maximize for the good of society choosing artificially, whether through eugenics or gene editing, for empathy would probably do more for the good of society than IQ.

TLDR:
I think gene editing is a far better option since it doesn't cause the cruelty that comes through eugenics.
Empathy > IQ
Choose for both anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548 and Deleted member 11126
IQ has not been dropping and won't be dropping. Also, low income doesn't equal low ability,

You only get ~$300 more PER YEAR per IQ point, (I can get that in a weekend) there's a surprising amount of low-income high IQ people.

Besides, we (humankind) have identified which genes are responsible for the genetic portion of IQ, and we can edit human DNA, it has been done probably billions of times on animals and plants and twice on humans by a rogue scientist in China. We've also found some genes responsible for empathy.
If we there to maximize for the good of society choosing artificially, whether through eugenics or gene editing, for empathy would probably do more for the good of society than IQ.

TLDR:
I think gene editing is a far better option since it doesn't cause the cruelty that comes through eugenics.
Empathy > IQ
Choose for both anyway
If gene editing exists all bets are off. Also why not empathy and high IQ?

High IQ isn't always good, I'd say moderately high is the best 120-135 and a few geniuses, Sure, but everyone being like 160-170 IQ would be horrible just like everyone having 70-85 IQs would be.

An expert in this subject, Leta Hollingworth, Said the difference in IQ that someone would need to have to relate/communicate "effectively" would be +/- 30 Points. So 120-130. Can communicate with pretty much everyone "effectively.

Alot of People with extremely high IQs are susceptible to mental illness, and just general mental anguish and apathy for life (not even directly because of the High IQ and overthinking either, there's studies showing some genes for depression, mental illnesses etc are directly tied to IQ aswell, of course you can have extremely happy non depressed super high IQ people) , not always though. Too high can be an extreme curse.

Plus, IQ doesn't mean competent/creative/innovative etc or an asset to humanity at all, I've witnessed many a super smart people that wouldn't survive outside modern society for 3 days if they had to and just generally useless sperglets with High IQ that can recite every know star in the solar system but can't even wipe their ass or live on their own.

Shit it's probably a few actual Super High IQ people on this forum (most are pseudo intellectuals, who are both low IQ and Aspie though) that rot in a state of perpetual autism and neuroticism on this forum contributing absolutely nothing to anyone or anything

Even the highest IQ countries aren't even the most successful

• +1
Reactions: NONE and Danish_Retard