Why Europeans are better looking on average

• Most Europeans have an alliance with the Jews
  • Richer therefore better lifestyle and nutrition (taller therefore)
  • Share genetic heritage with Indians from 10,000 years ago
Last point is the most important btw.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
but thats too general, take the masai for example they are consistently taller than even WASPs (or atleast used to be) with much better zygo projection and maxillas even though they would be termed black.
then it just comes down to features, and europeans have the best noses, and coloring and eyebrows and decent midfaces

• Most Europeans have an alliance with the Jews
  • Richer therefore better lifestyle and nutrition (taller therefore)
  • Share genetic heritage with Indians from 10,000 years ago
Last point is the most important btw.
add Bergmann's rule to it where mammals in colder climates grow taller and stronger and wider frames(think african elephants vs woolly mammoths)

then it just comes down to features, and europeans have the best noses, and coloring and eyebrows and decent midfaces
Even among white PSL Gods each one has a different nose metric. Delons nose is very different comp to Gandy's, barretts midface is very diff comp to Delon, Ballou colouring diff comp to barrett etc

add Bergmann's rule to it where mammals in colder climates grow taller and stronger and wider frames(think african elephants vs woolly mammoths)
But Gaurs are the biggest wild bison and they live in temperate

Because they are white

Yeah due to their culture. Not because it’s biologically programmed as an attractive feature.
lmao brahmin is literally lying to you. The vedic aryans worshipped lightskin and sharpish features and people who had "golden hair" (so basically dirty blonde or light brunette hair), even though they were a majority olive lightskin and brunette hair. The andronovos were the indo-iranians/indo-aryans that proceeded to migrate into both south asia (and also split off and migrate into iran) and mixed with the native BMAC, IVC and abo peoples to make modern day curries. This is how they looked on average:

Reconstruction of an andronovo culture proto woman by sonukakati86 df1n7jg fullview
GCCaEdcaYAA4iME

The majority werent pale white pink skinned like people from the northern part of europe, but had a light olive skin, like people around the Mediterranean or in other places in southern europe.

But some of them DID have the alleles that carried genes for mutation of lighter hair colors and eyes. And it was this minority of people that the vedic aryans THEMSELVES, thought was the best looking AMONGST THEMSELVES.

Ez8m1fgsewma1

Andronovo man with Dirty blonde hair and BMAC man on the left.

And once again i cant believe i have to post these quotes from the Rigveda for a THIRD TIME, but it seems like i do:

"...hadst pleasure in their lauds, O Indra golden-haired."

- [Rig Veda 10]

"O Surya with the golden-haired , ascend for us day after day."

-[Rig Veda 10]

"To him , Rudra the strong , great , fair-complexioned I utter forth a mighty hymn of praises".

- [Rig Veda 2]

"To her ...to this golden-locked Nirriti (goddess of misfortune), I have rendered obeisance."

"Indra , the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair."

- [Rig Veda 10]

"with tawny hair, Savitr hath raised before"

- [Yajur Veda 4

Also some verses showing how much they thought abos were ugly asf :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

"By slaying the Dasyus (natives), he [Indra] protected the Aryan color"

- [Rig Veda 3]

"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu (Noah) , he conquered the black skin."

- [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 130.8 (I.CXXX.8)]

"the thunderer who bestowed on his white friends the fields, bestowed the sun, bestowed the waters."

- [Rigveda, Book 1, Indra 100.18 (I.C.18)

"Thou to the son of Vidathin, Rjisvan, Thou smotest down the swarthy fifty thousand, and rentest forts as age consumes a garment."

- [Rig Veda , Indra - 4.16.13]

"Active and bright have they come forth, impetuous in speed like bulls, driving the black skin far away."

- [Rig veda , Soma Pavamana - 9.41.1]

Last edited:
lmao brahmin is literally lying to you. The vedic aryans worshipped lightskin and sharpish features and people who had "golden hair" (so basically dirty blonde or light brunette hair), even though they were a majority olive lightskin and brunette hair. The andronovos were the indo-iranians/indo-aryans that proceeded to migrate into both south asia (and also split off and migrate into iran) and mixed with the native BMAC, IVC and abo peoples to make modern day curries. This is how they looked on average:

View attachment 2856956View attachment 2856957

The majority werent pale white pink skinned like people from the northern part of europe, but had a light olive skin, like people around the Mediterranean or in other places in southern europe.

But some of them DID have the alleles that carried genes for mutation of lighter hair colors and eyes. And it was this minority of people that the vedic aryans THEMSELVES, thought was the best looking AMONGST THEMSELVES.

View attachment 2856966

Andronovo man with Dirty blonde hair and BMAC man on the left.

And once again i cant believe i have to post these quotes from the Rigveda for a THIRD TIME, but it seems like i do:

"...hadst pleasure in their lauds, O Indra golden-haired."

- [Rig Veda 10]

"O Surya with the golden-haired , ascend for us day after day."

-[Rig Veda 10]

"To him , Rudra the strong , great , fair-complexioned I utter forth a mighty hymn of praises".

- [Rig Veda 2]

"To her ...to this golden-locked Nirriti (goddess of misfortune), I have rendered obeisance."

"Indra , the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair."

- [Rig Veda 10]

"with tawny hair, Savitr hath raised before"

- [Yajur Veda 4
Indra and Aditya /Surya are representations of the Solar symbolism so it makes sense, not only can you not catch metaphorical allusions due to your inbred receded forehead, also you arent aware that Kurganist theory has been upturned and Anatolian camp for PIA is the default since youre too far up your stinky fair and lovely hoejabi sisters ass like the ostrich(sorry camel get confused by their necks) whose piss you drink. What about Krishna who is "black" skinned or Vishnu who is blue skinned or apasaras (the very epitome of female beauty) being called dusky/ golden brown? Leave the analysis to people whose forehead isnt doing a grand canyon

Indra and Aditya /Surya are representations of the Solar symbolism so it makes sense, not only can you not catch metaphorical allusions due to your inbred receded forehead, also you arent aware that Kurganist theory has been upturned and Anatolian camp for PIA is the default since youre too far up your stinky fair and lovely hoejabi sisters ass like the ostrich(sorry camel get confused by their necks) whose piss you drink What about Krishna who is "black" skinned or Vishnu who is blue skinned or apasaras (the very epitome of female beauty) being called dusky/ golden br.own? Leave the analysis to people whose forehead isnt doing a grand canyon
Blackskin brahmin, first of all, why are all of your insults a projection of what hindus do? No muslim drinks piss, hindus do. I can find hundreds of videos of hindus drinking cow piss, please find me one of a muslim drinking camel piss. Why do you use your own religious beliefs and practices as insults against other people? Lmao at projecting your inferiority on to other peoples. What a sad existence you people live:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ill pray for u.

Also hinduism is not a full indo-aryan/indo european religion, its literally a syncretic religion that mixed the indo-european aryan vedic religion with the IVC native religion. Krishna is literally not even a rigvedic diety mentioned lmfao, and neither is the apasaras either lol. All these other gods literally came after the synchretism of the indo-aryan vedic religion and the IVC religion.

Blackey, do u even know ur own religion?

Vishnu literally being blue has nothing to do with him being related to being black or darkskinned lmao, or for any skin color for that matter, Yes i understand metaphorical allusions. How does vishnus color have to do with anything? The indo-aryan and the vedic religion werent the only indo-europeans to prize light hair and light skin, you know that right? Blonde hair use to be prized in ancient germanic and celtic cultures as well lol. The ancient celts literally use to use limewater into order to artificially bleach their hair yellowish-white.

Please stop calling yourself brahmin, your skincolor mutation alleles tell me you are something completely different :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Blackskin brahmin, first of all, why are all of your insults a projection of what hindus do? No muslim drinks piss, hindus do. I can find hundreds of videos of hindus drinking cow piss, please find me one of a muslim drinking camel piss. Why do you use your own religious beliefs and practices as insults against other people? Lmao at projecting your inferiority on to other peoples. What a sad existence you people live:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ill pray for u.

Also hinduism is not a full indo-aryan/indo european religion, its literally a syncretic religion that mixed the indo-european aryan vedic religion with the IVC native religion. Krishna is literally not even a rigvedic diety mentioned lmfao, and neither is the apasaras either lol. All these other gods literally came after the synchretism of the indo-aryan vedic religion and the IVC religion.

Blackey, do u even know ur own religion?

Vishnu literally being blue has nothing to do with him being related to being black or darkskinned lmao, or for any skin color for that matter, Yes i understand metaphorical allusions. How does vishnus color have to do with anything? The indo-aryan and the vedic religion werent the only indo-europeans to prize light hair and light skin, you know that right? Blonde hair use to be prized in ancient germanic and celtic cultures as well lol. The ancient celts literally use to use limewater into order to artificially bleach their hair yellowish-white.

Please stop calling yourself brahmin, your skincolor mutation alleles tell me you are something completely different :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Dnrd camel piss ramblings

*is brahmin
*is also the color of my shit
Keep writing essays you sub 5 inbred forehead abo looking muzzie Dalit dog

*is brahmin
*is also the color of my shit.
Your sub 5 fair and lovely tm sister will burn your family alive to get one whiff of my sambar farts btw

Keep writing essays you sub 5 inbred forehead abo looking muzzie Dalit dog
Nigga made a whole ass thread but wants to come after me for writing "muh essay" on said thread :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Also idk why you think my sister hates Hindus, as long as you look like hrithik Roshan or John Abraham (he's actually half parsi tbh so not really hindu), she's attracted to you, unfortunately, u look more like uday Chopra 😭😭😭

Nigga made a whole ass thread but wants to come after me for writing "muh essay" on said thread :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Also idk why you think my sister hates Hindus, as long as you look like hrithik Roshan or John Abraham (he's actually half parsi tbh so not really hindu), she's attracted to you, unfortunately, u look more like uday Chopra 😭😭😭
I look like your sisters future bvll while you masturbate from the other side of your cracked walls Ahmed 😍😍😍 don’t make sound else you’ll be caught

747AD28B 51BE 43A5 80DC 1673F0CAD044

• JFL
Reactions: looksmac
Actually tbh I take that back, you're more Johnny lever tbh :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Why Would your sister burn down you and your parents with the camel piss jar for getting a single shot at this overweight pajeet from the Deep South!

7C222BD2 9904 48B2 8614 9A574A1ED6B5

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmac
There is something about lighter complexions and sharper facial features that are apparently innately appealing to human beings, on an instinctual level.
It has nothing to do with lighter skin being better it's just that any skin inconsistency is 200 times worse on darker skin
while on lighter skin it's barely noticeable

It has nothing to do with lighter skin being better it's just that any skin inconsistency is 200 times worse on darker skin
while on lighter skin it's barely noticeable
Actually intermediate skin is best at hiding blemishes

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Stronger bones that's it and more deepest eyes on avg
Usually their overall looksnare roughly the same w ethnics being ugly
4)Not being a nigger

• WTF
Highest medium roast enjoyer

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and BrahminBoss
Eyebrows? You sure about that?
Unless your talking about southern and some central europeans, then europeans dont even have eyebrows lmao.

• JFL
for me it could be subjective because of being European so other races can think of their own noses as being the best
nah ur being objective, ethnic noses are dogshit

because god is an asian woman