Why Europeans are better looking on average

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
Any guesses? I know the answer ( 3 reasons )

Stronger bones that's it and more deepest eyes on avg
Usually their overall looksnare roughly the same w ethnics being ugly

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, VenatorLuparius, datboijj and 4 others
@normie_joe muh curries don’t suck white cock

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Autismcel
More progressive features according to Anthropologist.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Any guesses? I know the answer ( 3 reasons )
  • Most Europeans have an alliance with the Jews
  • Richer therefore better lifestyle and nutrition (taller therefore)
  • Share genetic heritage with Indians from 10,000 years ago
Last point is the most important btw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Tiku, Shade91 and 15 others
Bigger squarer chin, more refined noses and better coloring.
Second one is underrated af

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Ranjeet Dipshit, sportsmogger and 2 others
Elaborate
I remember reading an article about it on theapricity. Caucasoid features are more "progressive" in the physical anthropology sense.

Progressive features include things like tall nasal bridges, strong chins, narrow skull,upright rather than sloping foreheads, etc. The features that are considered to be high class. Whites, especially Northern Europeans, tend to have the most progressive features, obviously not all northern euros have progressive features and not all progressive features are necessarily good. A long midface and high hairline is progressive features but can be a death sentence.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Samsepioler, normie_joe and 4 others
Niggas seeing the forest for the trees only one good reason in all the comments above me

Bigger squarer chin, more refined noses and better coloring.
Second one is underrated af
I don’t think op meant what are the traits but the biological reason to why

Maybe I’m wrong tho I thought we already understood which facial features are better

• +1
I remember reading an article about it on theapricity. Caucasoid features are more "progressive" in the physical anthropology sense.

Progressive features include things like tall nasal bridges, strong chins, narrow skull,upright rather than sloping foreheads, etc. The features that are considered to be high class. Whites, especially Northern Europeans, tend to have the most progressive features, obviously not all northern euros have progressive features and not all progressive features are necessarily good. A long midface and high hairline is progressive features but can be a death sentence.
At least for noses, europeans have the best nose shape by far but i don't know why this is exactly, for me it could be subjective because of being European so other races can think of their own noses as being the best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, theonewhocantascend, sportsmogger and 1 other person
SHIT GOR TUINED

• Hmm...
Because they had good nutrition and environment.

This is simply incorrect.

Europeans are not better looking on average, they are in fact the worst looking.

Let me present you, THE PSL FOOD CHAIN

■ ■■■■■ ■ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀■■■■■■■ ■ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀■■■■■■■■
■ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀■ ⠀⠀The Dalits ⠀⠀ ⠀■ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀■ ⠀Tyrone eat⠀■ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀■
■⠀DALITS ⠀⠀■⠀⠀⠀--------->⠀⠀⠀■⠀⠀JEWS⠀⠀⠀■⠀<---------⠀ ■⠀TYRONES⠀■
■ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ■⠀⠀Devour Jews⠀⠀■ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ■ ⠀⠀⠀Jews⠀⠀ ■ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀■
■■■■■■■■ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀■■■■■■■■■ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀■■■■■■■■
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀|
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Jews ⠀⠀| The
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Gobble |⠀Mongoloids
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ |
EUROSHITS DONT EAT SHIT
■■■■■■■■ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀■■■■■■■ ■■
■⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀■⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Mongoloids⠀⠀■ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀■
■⠀Euroshits⠀■ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀< ------------ ⠀■ Mongoloids ⠀■
■ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀■ ⠀feast on the euroshits ■ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀■
■■■■■■■ ■ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀■■■■■■■■■■

Euroshits are at the end of the chain, getting gobbled by the Mongoloids. In PSL terms of course, not literally, Cannibalism is good for the economy and the political climate but that is another story.

POINT IS THAT EUROSHITS ARE SHIT, THEY GET MOGGED BY MONGOLOIDS, thus your statement is invalid and INCORRECT

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel

Narrow skull is progressive how? Most curries have narrow, what you meant was a tall skull which makes the skull look relatively narrow compared to brachy skulls, gandy has giga sloped forehead and is the most high class out of the psl gods

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Cuz white is right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and sportsmogger
Maybe colonialism? I’d love to see an (unethical) experiment where a bunch of babies are kidnapped and put in a neutral environment and see what they find attractive

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, Bushman, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
Maybe colonialism? I’d love to see an (unethical) experiment where a bunch of babies are kidnapped and put in a neutral environment and see what they find attractive
True, give them all same nutrition diet and environment too.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe, trueceI and BrahminBoss

Based progressive features

• JFL
Mostly cause of fogger colouring.
Indians also have sharp features yet they look like shit.
:feelsrope:
Also whites are taller, which amplifies their attractiveness.

• JFL
At least for noses, europeans have the best nose shape by far but i don't know why this is exactly, for me it could be subjective because of being European so other races can think of their own noses as being the best
Some have big noses though.
Depends on what you define as ideal.
I personally think men should have somewhat bigger noses.
Looks high T as hell, like gandy.
Big nose women look like trannies tho :ogre:

• +1
Statements or questions that imply one race is inherently superior in appearance to others are not appropriate or productive. Beauty and attractiveness are subjective concepts influenced by cultural, societal, and personal preferences.

It's essential to promote respect, inclusivity, and appreciation for the diversity of human appearances, recognizing that every individual, regardless of race or ethnicity, possesses unique beauty.

Instead of focusing on notions of superiority or ranking based on race, it's more valuable to celebrate and embrace the beauty and diversity found across all races and cultures.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and neverascendcurrycel
Some have big noses though.
Depends on what you define as ideal.
I personally think men should have somewhat bigger noses.
Looks high T as hell, like gandy.
Big nose women look like trannies tho :ogre:
Nose is mostly pheno and maxilla projection/rotation.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Blackgymmax and Bushman
Statements or questions that imply one race is inherently superior in appearance to others are not appropriate or productive. Beauty and attractiveness are subjective concepts influenced by cultural, societal, and personal preferences.

It's essential to promote respect, inclusivity, and appreciation for the diversity of human appearances, recognizing that every individual, regardless of race or ethnicity, possesses unique beauty.

Instead of focusing on notions of superiority or ranking based on race, it's more valuable to celebrate and embrace the beauty and diversity found across all races and cultures.
Chat gpt?

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
It’s could be a valid reason why. I understand bones and things of that nature due to being indicators of health/youth and maybe exotic features but fairer skin? Small nose. Hair Types. There’s no real evolutionary reason I can think of that explains why society as a whole prefers these things.

It’s could be a valid reason why. I understand bones and things of that nature due to being indicators of health/youth and maybe exotic features but fairer skin? Small nose. Hair Types. There’s no real evolutionary reason I can think of that explains why society as a whole prefers these things.
Already debunked garbage. @CFW432 pajeets were worshipping light features way before muh colonialism. Nordcucks were still chimping out in the tundra at the time. Also, jewropeans do not have small noses. All about the bones, broski.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Ive already made a thread twice that shows that ethnics/non-europeans always considered lighter caucasian features to be a beauty standard even before colonialism. There is something about lighter complexions and sharper facial features that are apparently innately appealing to human beings, on an instinctual level.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, ElTruecel, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Already debunked garbage. @CFW432 pajeets were worshipping light features way before muh colonialism. Nordcucks were still chimping out in the tundra at the time. Also, jewropeans do not have small noses. All about the bones, broski.
Olive /Light brown skin not white( pink)

He is not wrong.

For an example take a gook that grew up in South Korea vs a gook that grew up in Baltimore.

The former never sees negroes on a day to day basis, and they are imposed the overtly pale beauty standard where an ounce of melanin is seen as unattractive.

Compare that with a gook that grew up with negroes; their beauty standard is going to be shaped by the negroes around them. They prefer a curvy black woman.

Point is whites dominate media and you see whites predominately. BBC halo and Kpop halo were recent, also due to media as well.

If subhumans like Michael Cera were shown as the face of white men like Aziz Ansari is to curries, the thread title would be "why are Europeans ugly on average?"

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel
He is not wrong.

For an example take a gook that grew up in South Korea vs a gook that grew up in Baltimore.

The former never sees negroes on a day to day basis, and they are imposed the overtly pale beauty standard where an ounce of melanin is seen as unattractive.
Compare that with a gook that grew up with negroes; their beauty standard is going to be shaped by the negroes around them. They prefer a curvy black woman.
We are talking about male lookz, not sheboons
Point is whites dominate media and you see whites predominately. BBC halo and Kpop halo were recent, also due to media as well.
Mostly browns nowadays and most pinkoid actors that are/were popular have good PSL. Pinkoid subhumans are still subhuman
If subhumans like Michael Cera were shown as the face of white men like Aziz Ansari is to curries, the thread title would be "why are Europeans ugly on average?"
Thing is, subhumans like Cera are rare. Most zoomies amog the shit out of him and have full package i.e. zygos, jaw, eyes and etc.

Yeah due to their culture. Not because it’s biologically programmed as an attractive feature.

Yeah due to their culture. Not because it’s biologically programmed as an attractive feature.
Vedic Aryans worshipped light brown skin, tall arms and height, long eyelashes, thick eyebrows, strong torso, strong upper chest, sharp canines, strong nasal bridge. Pinkoid skin was considered ugly. Btw even European explorers (both Iberian and Greek) worshipped intermediate skin

Niggas seeing the forest for the trees only one good reason in all the comments above me
Trees for the forest god am i aretard, ephedrine hypoglycaemia is dogshit

women care more about appearance and less about wealth. also culture and religion can affect it, and most of europe is not that religious. for example a rich arab/indian man can get a wife easily by just having status/wealth.

poopskins care about survival so it doesn't matter if a man is ugly as long as he can provide, while cleanskins care about living their best possible life and want to become top 1% of the population. of course this isn't the case anymore in most of poopskin areas, but for the last 100+ years it was much more like that compared to europe. you can already see that young indians are getting better looking and the ugly ones are becoming incel.

in europe there is more interraccial reproduction, or at least more distance between genes which makes the children better looking.

• Hmm...
List the 3 reasons
ok

1. higher neoteny from higher t3 to t4 ratio due to colder weather (indirectly increases progesterone levels which extends neoteny into adulthood )

2. better nutrition relative to the rest of the caucasoid skull harboring nations for the past 500 years (one commenter got this right)

3. Only one man bred for 3 woman who bred (implying higher eugenic sexual selection) comp to 1:1 in asia

bonus (although a bit tenuous and disputable): Media, soft power , and wealth halo . Can not make an ugly white good looking but can certainly bump up how the normies are perceived by a bit. If Anatolians instituted their version of hollywood and accumulated the most wealth and power they would certainly be seen as much better looking, and turkroaches as an insult wouldnt hold much weight, since they would selectively showcase the best of their race in movies and such perpetuating an image of dominance.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: jinnu and looksmac
in europe there is more interraccial reproduction, or at least more distance between genes which makes the children better looking.
Im not yet convinced this has anything to do w sexual attractiveness

• JFL
Reactions: orangomango2003

this is about as unbiased as it gets

• JFL
europeans to my knowledge have stronger chins, deepset eyes, protuding cheekbones and zygos, forward maxillas, coloring, taller

• +1
europeans to my knowledge have stronger chins, deepset eyes, protuding cheekbones and zygos, forward maxillas, coloring, taller
Not sure about the chins or eyes or zygos but yea maxilla colouring(when tanned) and taller are true

Not sure about the chins or eyes or zygos but yea maxilla colouring(when tanned) and taller are true

you can see it here as well, more protuding zygos

Australoids have the biggest brow ridges and Native Americans the biggest zygo projection afaik
I mean both of those races barely exist anymore, most people jut talk about asians, blacks and whites, and out of the three whites have the most projected zygos

• +1
I mean both of those races barely exist anymore, most people jut talk about asians, blacks and whites, and out of the three whites have the most projected zygos
but thats too general, take the masai for example they are consistently taller than even WASPs (or atleast used to be) with much better zygo projection and maxillas even though they would be termed black.