Why Evil Exists

D

Deleted member 12688

Lies. We all hate liars. Throughout history, lies have gotten many important people killed and have been the cause for many major conflicts.

I think we can all agree that a world without lies would be a far better one.

But who invented lies?

Crackers

Crackers were selected personally by the devil to carry out his evil deeds on earth.

They commit and encourage sin, crime, deception, lies, , sabotage, the white race is birther ONLY of evil

CRACKERS ARE NOT HUMAN

CRACKERS ARE NOT REAL

CRACKERS ARE THE REASON THERE IS WAR

CRACKERS ARE THE REASON THERE IS CRIME

CRACKERS ARE THE REASON THERE IS PAIN

CRACKERS ARE THE REASON THERE IS SUFFERING

CRACKERS HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT KILL, LIE AND STEAL

THEY WANT TO BE THE VICTIMS BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS THEIR VICTIM

THE WORLD HAS BEEN SUBJUGATED BY THE CRACKER AND HIS LIES AND EVIL

SOMETIMES WHEN THE CRACKERS ARE IN A WEAK POSITION THEY MANIPULATE AND “BEFRIEND” THEIR ENEMIES THEN TOSS THEM TO THE SIDE ONCE THEY GOT WHAT THEY NEEDED

THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE WORLD IS TO RID IT OF CRACKERS, THEY ARE DEMONS IN DISGUISE!!!! BEWARE OF ANY CRACKER YOU SEE, THEY ARE NOT BEINGS WITH EMPATHY, THEY WOULD KILL YOU FOR $5!

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @🌈👽 @N1666 @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @volcelfatcel @BugManBill @Ryan @Frank Jack @Tropical Tyrone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, isis_Bleach, Amexmaxx and 8 others
aight you legit having a manic episode right now ngl, 10 threads about crackers in the past hour

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, n0rthface, Deleted member 14848 and 4 others
Sounds like they live rent free in ur head tbh, I don’t spend my time thinking about black people or any other race for that matter!,,,,!”’)mm’

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610 and RealLooksmaxxer
it's cuz yakub created wh*te ppl, he is the root of all our miseries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, n0rthface, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Sounds like they live rent free in ur head tbh, I don’t spend my time thinking about black people or any other race for that matter!,,,,!”’)mm’
look at the related threads, all threads by him about crackers :feelskek: this is beginning to get embarrassing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 14323
Lying have been used for good

aight you legit having a manic episode right now ngl, 10 threads about crackers in the past hour

THESE DECEPTIVE CRACKERS ARE LIKE GOVERMENT ANDROIDS, LOOK HOW THEY TRY TO CONVINCE YOU TO STOP EXPOSING THEM!!! THEY CALL YOU NAMES SO YOU ARE AFRAID TO KEEP EXPOSING THEIR LIES AND EVIL

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @BugManBill @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @Frank Jack @Tropical Tyrone @🌈👽 @Ryan @volcelfatcel @N1666

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 13137, Deleted member 7112 and 4 others
white guys job is to create snowbunnies

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
THESE DECEPTIVE CRACKERS ARE LIKE GOVERMENT ANDROIDS, LOOK HOW THEY TRY TO CONVINCE YOU TO STOP EXPOSING THEM!!! THEY CALL YOU NAMES SO YOU ARE AFRAID TO KEEP EXPOSING THEIR LIES AND EVIL

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @BugManBill @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @Frank Jack @Tropical Tyrone @🌈👽 @Ryan @volcelfatcel @N1666
I’m not even reading the threads, I really don’t care if you hate white people. You just sound a bit shook or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137 and RealLooksmaxxer
Iezocaomuxk21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and RealLooksmaxxer
Why was i not tagged??!:rage::rage::rage:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Crackers been annoying the fuck out of me lately

• +1
jews.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
Crackers = Jews

They fooled people into thinking they’re different people:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: They’re literally the same

The slimy bastards use “jew” as a scapegoat but who are jews? Whites

All problems come from crackers

@looksmaxxer234 @BugManBill @Amexmaxx @RetardSubhuman @Frank Jack @Ryan @RealLooksmaxxer @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @volcelfatcel @Chadeep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, volcelfatcel, Amexmaxx and 4 others
Crackers = Jews

They fooled people into thinking they’re different people:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: They’re literally the same

@looksmaxxer234 @BugManBill @Amexmaxx @RetardSubhuman @Frank Jack @Ryan @RealLooksmaxxer @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @volcelfatcel @Chadeep
I’m starting to think so

• +1
Crackers = Jews

33236F7A 8633 4A5F 8EA4 A0256337BFAF

The Jewish Agenda

• JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Deleted member 12688
Lies. We all hate liars. Throughout history, lies have gotten many important people killed and have been the cause for many major conflicts.

I think we can all agree that a world without lies would be a far better one.

But who invented lies?

Crackers

Crackers were selected personally by the devil to carry out his evil deeds on earth.

They commit and encourage sin, crime, deception, lies, , sabotage, the white race is birther ONLY of evil

CRACKERS ARE NOT HUMAN

CRACKERS ARE NOT REAL

CRACKERS ARE THE REASON THERE IS WAR

CRACKERS ARE THE REASON THERE IS CRIME

CRACKERS ARE THE REASON THERE IS PAIN

CRACKERS ARE THE REASON THERE IS SUFFERING

CRACKERS HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT KILL, LIE AND STEAL

THEY WANT TO BE THE VICTIMS BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS THEIR VICTIM

THE WORLD HAS BEEN SUBJUGATED BY THE CRACKER AND HIS LIES AND EVIL

SOMETIMES WHEN THE CRACKERS ARE IN A WEAK POSITION THEY MANIPULATE AND “BEFRIEND” THEIR ENEMIES THEN TOSS THEM TO THE SIDE ONCE THEY GOT WHAT THEY NEEDED

THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE WORLD IS TO RID IT OF CRACKERS, THEY ARE DEMONS IN DISGUISE!!!! BEWARE OF ANY CRACKER YOU SEE, THEY ARE NOT BEINGS WITH EMPATHY, THEY WOULD KILL YOU FOR $5!

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @🌈👽 @N1666 @BBC_EMPIRE_RULER @volcelfatcel @BugManBill @Ryan @Frank Jack @Tropical Tyrone
i like ritz crackers
but i dont think they are cause of evil
sure they are a bit bland put some cheese on it and it will taste really good