Why eye surgery is stupid

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken

You can already tell who will have hunter eyes from this pic. Do you think altering the eye tendons of the person on the left will ascend him? Taban is the worst recommendation this forum gives

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14528, StrangerDanger, subhuman incel and 8 others
View attachment 784320
You can already tell who will have hunter eyes from this pic. Do you think altering the eye tendons of the person on the left will ascend him? Taban is the worst recommendation this forum gives
you cant get mogger orbitals but you can fraud them with surgery

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 11gaijin, Marsiere214, CursedOne and 6 others
Keep coping.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 11gaijin, Marsiere214, Deleted member 14139 and 4 others
you cant get mogger orbitals but you can fraud them with surgery
The whole point of surgery is to fraud but eye surgery is not the way to go. Implants are what are needed for proper hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, subhuman incel, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
yo mamas stupid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Albeacho and AlwaysHaveQuestions
il_570xN.2269916688_39y3.jpg
Evil cat eyes stock photograph csp36149693

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Manhatt_ed, Marsiere214 and 25 others
The whole point of surgery is to fraud but eye surgery is not the way to go. Implants are what are needed for proper hunter eyes
It depends. You need both infraorbital implants for undereyes and lower eyelid retraction, since the implants wont make your lower lid higher set. Supraorbital implants mog fat grafts in theory but they look shitty a lot of times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
fillers can help eye area while still looking natural

It depends. You need both infraorbital implants for undereyes and lower eyelid retraction, since the implants wont make your lower lid higher set. Supraorbital implants mog fat grafts in theory but they look shitty a lot of times
Infraorbital implants should be all thats needed for a good lower eyelid. Taban doesn't do any vertical projection with the implant, thats why he has to do lower eyelid retraction aswell. We need to find surgeons who design infraorbital implants with vertical height not more eye surgeons

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and Deleted member 6892
Infraorbital implants should be all thats needed for a good lower eyelid. Taban doesn't do any vertical projection with the implant, thats why he has to do lower eyelid retraction aswell. We need to find surgeons who design infraorbital implants with vertical height not more eye surgeons
good luck finding them taban is got the monopoly like eppley on eye surgeries
actually you can try eppley he does infraorbital implants as well, idk if he adds vertical projection

BR Implant+Fat Grafts give far superior results than most surgeries provided you already have a good eye shape (vertically and horizontally that is).

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and godlikesz
still i dont understand why, infraorbital implant + lower eyelid retraction will achieve the same result, no?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Good_Little_Goy and AlwaysHaveQuestions
BR Implant+Fat Grafts give far superior results than most surgeries provided you already have a good eye shape (vertically and horizontally that is).
fat grafts and fillers give the same result?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
still i dont understand why, infraorbital implant + lower eyelid retraction will achieve the same result, no?
because the implant isn't making the eye area more compact, it doesn't have enough vertical projection. If he did more then it would

• +1
because the implant isn't making the eye area more compact, it doesn't have enough vertical projection. If he did more then it would
no no i agree, but what would be the difference between vertically projected implant versus normal infraorbital implant with taban + lower eyelid retraction? Both will achive the same tight lower lid look

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and AlwaysHaveQuestions
fat grafts and fillers give the same result?

You do not have to worry about the implant migrating. Provided you have a sloping forehead, looks very masculine too.

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz and AlwaysHaveQuestions
no no i agree, but what would be the difference between vertically projected implant versus normal infraorbital implant with taban + lower eyelid retraction? Both will achive the same tight lower lid look
one will be legit eye support and the other has a chance of looking uncanny

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6892
one will be legit eye support and the other has a chance of looking uncanny
yeah true, i saw a shit ton of lower eyelid retraction results looking weird
in an ideal situation they will look similar but its better not risk it
DM me if u find a surgeon who does the vertical infraorbital

• +1
Or normies are low iq and mistake hooded eyes as not having upper eyelids at all and looking asian

yeah true, i saw a shit ton of lower eyelid retraction results looking weird
in an ideal situation they will look similar but its better not risk it
DM me if u find a surgeon who does the vertical infraorbital
searching for one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I prefer the one on the left, it just so happens....

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
  • +1
Reactions: godlikesz
which one gives more projection in front of the eye? vertical or horizontal? bit confuse about the terms

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
which one gives more projection in front of the eye? vertical or horizontal? bit confuse about the terms
horizontal is useless realistically vertical projection is what gives a compact eye area.

• +1
horizontal is useless realistically vertical projection is what gives a compact eye area.
still don't get it bro. what's the difference?

still don't get it bro. what's the difference?
vertical projection is the implant going up to support your under eyes
horizontal projection is the implant going across your face

• +1

Vertical = making your eyes more deepset. Usually caused by how hollow your orbital area is. Horizontal is the width of the socket. Does not matter usually unless your horizontally super small.

• +1
the second fucking skull is 100% shopped no way that exists

• +1
Reactions: sensen and BradAniston
@homo_faber is slitting his wrists right now as we speak

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

What do you guys mean by vertical projection implant? What effect would it give? Any pics of potential result?

What do you guys mean by vertical projection implant? What effect would it give? Any pics of potential result?
put something under your eyes that is the effect of vertical projection

put something under your eyes that is the effect of vertical projection

But isn't that the role of suborbital rim implants by Eppley and such? He can make them pretty high set like with Saiyan depending on your bones.
I'm curious about the way they would have to be to simulate more "vertical" projection.

But isn't that the role of suborbital rim implants by Eppley and such? He can make them pretty high set like with Saiyan depending on your bones.
I'm curious about the way they would have to be to simulate more "vertical" projection.
i don't know how they would do it but you just need more bone vertically on your existing bone. most surgeons just lay the implant on your existing bone, but don't move it up to give the eye support

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle
Fat is the most important thing when we talk about eye area, not bone

Fat is the most important thing when we talk about eye area, not bone
i agree for the supraorbitals, for hooded eyes, but fat alone in the undereye area won't give you a good lower eyelid shape, bone has a bigger part for the infraorbitals

Hunter eyes are the most overrated PSL "aesthetic" of all time

i agree for the supraorbitals, for hooded eyes, but fat alone in the undereye area won't give you a good lower eyelid shape, bone has a bigger part for the infraorbitals
The shape of the lower eyelid is determined by the attachment of the medial and lateral canthal tendons, not bone

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, oatmeal and Good_Little_Goy
Hunter eyes are the most overrated PSL "aesthetic" of all time
they are aesthetic as fuck and them alone is a huge halo, given the face is lean. its not overrated

The shape of the lower eyelid is determined by the attachment of the medial and lateral canthal tendons, not bone
how do you know this? i can feel my lower eyelid and the shape is identical to my infraorbital shape

they are aesthetic as fuck and them alone is a huge halo, given the face is lean. its not overrated
They're aesthetic as fuck on GOOD LOOKING guys, but they otherwise look retarded because most guys who have this look like cavemen or too feminine because of massive pct

View attachment 784320
God dAMN that is a fucking Chad skull.

They're aesthetic as fuck on GOOD LOOKING guys, but they otherwise look retarded because most guys who have this look like cavemen or too feminine because of massive pct
doesn't change the fact that they are ideal. put hunter eyes on any males without them already and their PSL increases clearly

how do you know this? i can feel my lower eyelid and the shape is identical to my infraorbital shape
Yea but that's not the case. Bone can play a role about "deep set eye" but not the actuel shape.
Lower eyelid = tendon
Upper eyelid = fat.

• +1
The shape of the lower eyelid is determined by the attachment of the medial and lateral canthal tendons as well as the tone and contraction of the OOM.

Master Techniques in Facial Rejuvenation Second Edition

OP idk where you got the idea that implants can replace lower eyelid retraction surgery but ignore the tear trough and malar implants as they're not made for vertical augmentation

OP idk where you got the idea that implants can replace lower eyelid retraction surgery but ignore the tear trough and malar implants as they're not made for vertical augmentation
Because the aspie theorist from forum told to everyone that eyeshape = bone.
So he thinks that if he get infra he's gonna have a slayer lower eyelid.

• +1

i haven't read anything its anecdotal evidence from feeling my eye area with my fingers. i can't imagine how an implant with vertical projection wouldn't straighten the undereye

• JFL
Reactions: BradAniston and Good_Little_Goy