Why Fashionmaxxing is BS (GTFIH)

snitch

snitch

Platinum
Fashionmaxxing is bs if your overweight or hella fat. I used to be insanely fat and would wear chrome hearts, lv, hellstar etc and it doesnt look good when your fat. I have over 40 pairs of Jordan 4's and Jordan 1's and it just makes you look like shit. If your fat dont fashionmaxx, if your broke dont fashionmaxx, and if u dont know shit about fashion dont fashionmaxx. Stop trying to act rich if your broke, stick with your old money shit nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, TheLooxMaxingKing and Accelerator
buying name brand hypebeast items like a hood rat monkey isn't fashion max, water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Efendja, Swarthy Knight, nathan and 1 other person
Fashionmaxxing is bs if your overweight or hella fat. I used to be insanely fat and would wear chrome hearts, lv, hellstar etc and it doesnt look good when your fat. I have over 40 pairs of Jordan 4's and Jordan 1's and it just makes you look like shit. If your fat dont fashionmaxx, if your broke dont fashionmaxx, and if u dont know shit about fashion dont fashionmaxx. Stop trying to act rich if your broke, stick with your old money shit nigga.
What if u are jacked

buying name brand hypebeast items like a hood rat monkey isn't fashion max, water
Which is why if your fit woman don’t care the brand jfl missed the point

Just dress nice it's not even that complicated bruh
What if u are jacked
Even better, a tighter fighting paint black/white T-shirt with denim jeans will make you look masc af

A plain white T-shirt cheap af and everyone has a pair of denim lying around

Which is why if your fit woman don’t care the brand jfl missed the point
nah you can still benefit form good fashion , e.g. wear high waisted trousers to fraud longer legs, oversized tops to fraud frame etc, wearing flashy logos is the opposite of fashionmax and is low class asf

nice clickbait bud

just wear NT clothing and your fine

What do people mean by fat

shit thread

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
water

I have over 40 pairs of Jordan 4's and Jordan 1's
fucking nigger mindset…no wonder companies like Nike are so rich

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore