Why Female Ratings Are So Bad

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Some people rate by the gender-relative average system. In this method of rating, men and women are rated in separate pools, and the male average (at prime age) and the female average (at prime age) are set to 5/10. The average rating of either gender must be 5/10, because it is assigned as the average.

Other people rate by the repulsion–attraction scale where the statistical means of each gender aren’t assigned to 5/10. 5/10 rather is the neutral-point where someone isn’t repulsive nor attractive. Think of this scale like rating from –5 to +5 (0 is equivalent to 5/10). Rating this way results in females naturally having higher ratings than males, for women generally perceive average-looking men as unattractive while men generally perceive average-looking women as attractive.

Users who rate with the 1st method make fun of users who rate with the 2nd method for overrating women because they’re horny coomers and simps.

Users who rate with the 2nd method make fun of users who rate with the 1st method for underrating women because they’re delusional PSL autists who think women are supposed to look like models.

Both types of raters think the other type is completely and utterly full of shit. A solution is to make these 2 rating styles widely known and get raters to specify what method they’re using.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 14392, horizon and 5 others
the only ratings that matter are results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 25995, Deleted member 14392 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Wut about factors other than looks that affect results?
all valid, but most of them are compensatory to make up for looks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and thecel
all valid

Stopped processing here. You accepted that they have an impact. Thus it’s not a good idea to say your looks are equal to your results.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 26678 and Deleted member 16357
Anyone who “rates” other people is autistic and deserves to get a bullet in the head.

Rate my FWUC (fat white uncircumcised cock) instead.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman and thecel
all valid, but most of them are compensatory to make up for looks.
not really though, status is important because in primal times it was important to be together with someone who was a leader to make sure he didn't get kicked out. not really compensatory

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Stopped processing here. You accepted that they have an impact. Thus it’s not a good idea to say your looks are equal to your results.
they are different factors of attraction, appearance is the most important short term and often required for long term, but long term isn't just appearance.

but what constitutes as results depends on what you're looking for, one person might want lots of short term interactions with women, the other wants a long term relationship leading to marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and thecel
they are different factors of attraction, appearance is the most important short term and often required for long term, but long term isn't just appearance.

but what constitutes as results depends on what you're looking for, one person might want lots of short term interactions with women, the other wants a long term relationship leading to marriage.

Do you retract your previous claim?

this:

—and this:

clearly can’t coexist, buddy.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
this:

—and this:

clearly can’t coexist, buddy.
results are ambiguous, they're not a set arrangement of conditions.

what constitutes as a good outcome for me might not be for you, if your goal is a long lasting relationship with offspring then appearance isn't everything, if you're trying to have as much sex as possible with the widest variety of partners then it likely is, both are results.

• +1
results are ambiguous, they're not a set arrangement of conditions.

what constitutes as a good outcome for me might not be for you, if your goal is a long lasting relationship with offspring then appearance isn't everything, if you're trying to have as much sex as possible with the widest variety of partners then it likely is, both are results.

You keep on supporting my position. The more you say this stuff (which is all true), the more you debunk your own claim that “the only ratings that matter are results.”

You keep on supporting my position. The more you say this stuff (which is all true), the more you debunk your own claim that “the only ratings that matter are results.”
I think it's your interpretation of what I wrote that is the issue.

• +1
I think it's your interpretation of what I wrote that is the issue.

Fair enough. What does “the only ratings that matter are results” mean?

Fair enough. What does “the only ratings that matter are results” mean?
it means that only the interaction with your target audience matters.

lets say you're attractive to the general population, but you don't actually appeal to the niche you want to attract, but in order to appeal to this niche you lose your general appeal in the process, you lose more than you gain because niches are way smaller.

goth girls go for goth guys for example, but the general population thinks they're repulsive, so your rating would go down, none of the chads posted here are goth, they'd likely get comments about losing SMV if they did.

what people other than your specific target think doesn't matter at all.