Why fighting in your teen years is a MUST

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
Let’s say you’ve lived your life and during your teens (13-17) you fought 40 times. Lost some, won some, doesn’t matter that much as long as the ratio is reasonable. When you get older and people piss you off you already got it out of your system, and when you get home, assuming you didn’t fight, you won’t be wondering if you did it because you were a pussy… or cuz you care about your job.

As an adult fighting will be more costly. So you’ll always be haunted by “am I a bitch?”

I used to be plagued with this question. So I felt the need to prove myself and fought in my early adulthood, which was more extreme than adolescence. And now every time I don’t fight I can calmly tell myself “Nah I ain’t a bitch cuz I’ve fought bigger”.

If you didn’t fight you’re plagued with that question for life.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22714, capybara, the next o'pry and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Yep i regret not fighting during my teens but i was very skinny and weak so i knew i would have been beaten up and i simply avoided it.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and capybara
retarded ngl

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, malicieusss, Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
Yep i regret not fighting during my teens but i was very skinny and weak so i knew i would have been beaten up and i simply avoided it.
Even losing is good as long as you don’t get seriously injured cuz you’re less neurotic and you know you ain’t afraid to launch hands if need be

• +1
Reactions: capybara and JohnDoe
Even losing is good as long as you don’t get seriously injured cuz you’re less neurotic and you know you ain’t afraid to launch hands if need be
Agreed, but what can you do? i was a scared little boy

• +1
Reactions: capybara
Agreed, but what can you do? i was a scared little boy
That’s why you need a good dad to load you on steroids and whoop the tar out of you. Whilst giving you access to hookers.

We were playing against the house in the game of Life.

• +1
Reactions: capybara
That’s why you need a good dad to load you on steroids and whoop the tar out of you. Whilst giving you access to hookers.

We were playing against the house in the game of Life.
Well no surprise there because my dad was absent my entire life and my mother fed me junk food and processed sugar once a day or so.

Well no surprise there because my dad was absent my entire life and my mother fed me junk food and processed sugar once a day or so.
Good mother

The dad was supposed to give you HGH and Insulin with that sugar to get dat dere mass monster physique

Let’s say you’ve lived your life and during your teens (13-17) you fought 40 times. Lost some, won some, doesn’t matter that much as long as the ratio is reasonable. When you get older and people piss you off you already got it out of your system, and when you get home, assuming you didn’t fight, you won’t be wondering if you did it because you were a pussy… or cuz you care about your job.

As an adult fighting will be more costly. So you’ll always be haunted by “am I a bitch?”

I used to be plagued with this question. So I felt the need to prove myself and fought in my early adulthood, which was more extreme than adolescence. And now every time I don’t fight I can calmly tell myself “Nah I ain’t a bitch cuz I’ve fought bigger”.

Just train a martial art its fun its great cardio its a sport it gives you something to look forward to and get passionaite about and want to be better at and its something you can compete in at local tournaments and stuff which is a lot more interesting then what 90% of men do with their lives and confidence boost comes along side it. But the difference between the confidence of a trained martial artist who has competed and sparred hundreds of times vs the cockiness of some punk with no training who just sees red and won 4 fights in his life is not the same.

I wrangled special ED retards all throughout highschool and elementary.

• Love it
Reactions: szolliontaraelis

low inhib post

Just train a martial art its fun its great cardio its a sport it gives you something to look forward to and get passionaite about and want to be better at and its something you can compete in at local tournaments and stuff which is a lot more interesting then what 90% of men do with their lives and confidence boost comes along side it. But the difference between the confidence of a trained martial artist who has competed and sparred hundreds of times vs the cockiness of some punk with no training who just sees red and won 4 fights in his life is not the same.
Second one has more confidence cuz he knows what unregulated fights are like outside a ring.

Second one has more confidence cuz he knows what unregulated fights are like outside a ring.
No he doesnt. He doesnt know anything about fighting whatsoever. He doesnt have a single semblance an idea as to what actual violence is and what a competitive hand to hand bare fisted fight between two men is. He is an insecure loser who is 25% bf and gets cucked by his wife. This is the average untrained bbq dad fighter. What happens is this person runs their mouth to someone one day gets brutally beaten and then completely loses their dignity for the rest of their life. The fact that you unironically think men can go through hundreds of rounds of sparring without having a single time where a legitimate fight breaks out just shows me how much you know about the male ego. Learn to be humble.

• +1
Reactions: guzheng
No he doesnt. He doesnt know anything about fighting whatsoever. He doesnt have a single semblance an idea as to what actual violence is and what a competitive hand to hand bare fisted fight between two men is. He is an insecure loser who is 25% bf and gets cucked by his wife. This is the average untrained bbq dad fighter. What happens is this person runs their mouth to someone one day gets brutally beaten and then completely loses their dignity for the rest of their life. The fact that you unironically think men can go through hundreds of rounds of sparring without having a single time where a legitimate fight breaks out just shows me how much you know about the male ego. Learn to be humble.
You sure threw a lot of words at me for someone complaing about dudes running their mouth

Also

Now stop annoying me

i got surprise punched a lot, the one time i shoved a guy he fell and seemed to be hurt so i tried to help him up and he punched me in the face

You sure threw a lot of words at me for someone complaing about dudes running their mouth

Also

Now stop annoying me
You dont actually know anything about being humble. When you actually put yourself into a competitive environment, you get humbled. Being delusional and never attempting to put yourself out there living out all of your fantasies in your mind is great and all, but that's what losers do. Achievers HAVE to become humbled. You sound like someone who has never accomplished anything.

i got surprise punched a lot, the one time i shoved a guy he fell and seemed to be hurt so i tried to help him up and he punched me in the face
Shouldda kicked him while he’s down

Also

Now stop annoying me
See this is why being humble is important. Sometimes there is a time and place to mouth off. You learn when by being humble. Being humble is something you learn, its not something you can chose to be.

You dont actually know anything about being humble. When you actually put yourself into a competitive environment, you get humbled. Being delusional and never attempting to put yourself out there living out all of your fantasies in your mind is great and all, but that's what losers do. Achievers HAVE to become humbled. You sound like someone who has never accomplished anything.
Go be humble somewhere else I’m not about to get into competition with you between who is more humble between us. Literally fuck outta here with this shit. If you were the hulk in MMA (like the actual marvel) you wouldn’t “be humble”, it’s a sign of submission. People don’t want to act prideful cuz everyone gangs up on you to “humble” you.

It’s a crab in a barrel mentality with this and while in the real world you do have to be humble don’t throw the concept at my face like it anything more than envious men turning the entire population into cucks cuz no one can seem to overpower the entire herd.

See this is why being humble is important. Sometimes there is a time and place to mouth off. You learn when by being humble. Being humble is something you learn, its not something you can chose to be.
The purpose in life is to dominate and conquer and your agreeing to be humble will always be an act of submission no matter what mental gymnastics you choose to throw at me.

I agree in a competitive sense I wouldn’t be able to mouth off in MMA and not see consequences for it but I’m not going to somehow start believing humbleness is a noble trait, it’s weakness plain and simple.

i'm an incel in my 30s and i literally do super combos on my bedroom walls sometimes thinking how i should have beat up those guys

• +1
Reactions: kranerman23123
Go be humble somewhere else I’m not about to get into competition with you between who is more humble between us. Literally fuck outta here with this shit. If you were the hulk in MMA (like the actual marvel) you wouldn’t “be humble”, it’s a sign of submission. People don’t want to act prideful cuz everyone gangs up on you to “humble” you.

It’s a crab in a barrel mentality with this and while in the real world you do have to be humble don’t throw the concept at my face like it anything more than envious men turning the entire population into cucks cuz no one can seem to overpower the entire herd.
What the fuck are you talking about? The most elite fighters on planet earth are ridiculously humble. There are people who have never lost once in their life and are still humble. Sounds to me like you are just an immature kid with a big ego, you have a lot to learn. You conflate being humble with being unconfident. You literally dont even have a level of understanding of the word humble yet because you probably haven't put yourself in a scenario where your ego gets tested yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and bloomercel
The purpose in life is to dominate and conquer and your agreeing to be humble will always be an act of submission no matter what mental gymnastics you choose to throw at me.

I agree in a competitive sense I wouldn’t be able to mouth off in MMA and not see consequences for it but I’m not going to somehow start believing humbleness is a noble trait, it’s weakness plain and simple.
Its crazy because you literally dont even know what the word means without the proper context and experiences but you will learn eventually I just seriously advise you not to go out there trying to be humbled the hard way because that is what destroys a mans dignity if they cant handle it. Going into the world with a deluded sense of self confidence with no achievements or accomplishments to fall back on when your fake confidence inevitably gets crushed is extremely dangerous territory to be in. This is why competing EARLY ON is so important for young men.

What the fuck are you talking about? The most elite fighters on planet earth are ridiculously humble. There are people who have never lost once in their life and are still humble. Sounds to me like you are just an immature kid with a big ego, you have a lot to learn. You conflate being humble with being unconfident. You literally dont even have a level of understanding of the word humble yet because you probably haven't put yourself in a scenario where your ego gets tested yet.

Quit sending me videos. Get your point across through text.

Being a nice guy is weakness. If you had infinite power you’d shit on everyone and torment them. And the only thing stopping your from grabbing women by the hair and fucking their asshole Doggystyle is weakness and fear.

“Never lost”. Lmao in a controlled setting where they pick and choose fights and play by goofy rules. My ego been tested many times and I’ve lost before but I’m not going to sit here and praise humbleness like it’s something to gawk it, it’s an act of submission.

Its crazy because you literally dont even know what the word means without the proper context and experiences but you will learn eventually I just seriously advise you not to go out there trying to be humbled the hard way because that is what destroys a mans dignity if they cant handle it. Going into the world with a deluded sense of self confidence with no achievements or accomplishments to fall back on when your fake confidence inevitably gets crushed is extremely dangerous territory to be in. This is why competing EARLY ON is so important for young men.
Bro you think face is more important than muscle and you want women to call you hot.

I literally have all that you wish lol. You also worship dudes who take out loans, gamble with it, and don’t pay back their debt, and you tell me to be humble?

Bro you think face is more important than muscle and you want women to call you hot.

I literally have all that you wish lol. You also worship dudes who take out loans, gamble with it, and don’t pay back their debt, and you tell me to be humble?
Again, you are just a kid and you have a lot to learn. You have no life experience yet and you should realize there is a reason why I am able to tell that. You sound like a redditor rn BTW.

Being a nice guy is weakness. If you had infinite power you’d shit on everyone and torment them. And the only thing stopping your from grabbing women by the hair and fucking their asshole Doggystyle is weakness and fear.

“Never lost”. Lmao in a controlled setting where they pick and choose fights and play by goofy rules. My ego been tested many times and I’ve lost before but I’m not going to sit here and praise humbleness like it’s something to gawk it, it’s an act of submission.
Once again, kid. You dont understand what the word humble means. Being so insecure about your ego that you cant accept when it is wrong is the epitome of weakness you moron. You only become the best by being humble how stupid are you? You cant go through life thinking your way is right and nothing else you fucking idiot the best fighters in the world look back at the times they almost got submitted/outboxxed/outgrappled and they accept that they got bested in that scenario and they go and fix it. You are so immature and dense kid. Again you have a lot to learn. Go outside. You are 100% on your way to rope with the dumbass mindset you have. You dont have what it takes to be this kind of person sorry.

Lmao dude go into an mma gym and tell them you want to take on their coach no rules they will beat the everliving shit out of you youre a small kid.

Again, you are just a kid and you have a lot to learn. You have no life experience yet and you should realize there is a reason why I am able to tell that. You sound like a redditor rn BTW.

Once again, kid. You dont understand what the word humble means. Being so insecure about your ego that you cant accept when it is wrong is the epitome of weakness you moron. You only become the best by being humble how stupid are you? You cant go through life thinking your way is right and nothing else you fucking idiot the best fighters in the world look back at the times they almost got submitted/outboxxed/outgrappled and they accept that they got bested in that scenario and they go and fix it. You are so immature and dense kid. Again you have a lot to learn. Go outside. You are 100% on your way to rope with the dumbass mindset you have. You dont have what it takes to be this kind of person sorry.
All I learned rn is you’re the exact opposite of humble

All I learned rn is you’re the exact opposite of humble
No I just can sense when someone thinks they have the world when they literally have nothing. Delusionmaxxing is for people who already failed.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm
No I just can sense when someone thinks they have the world when they literally have nothing. Delusionmaxxing is for people who already failed.
Bro be humble. You can’t sense, that’s just your pride talking.

You’re the one who thinks women simp for faces over muscles and money so you’re projecting hard. It’s obvious you’re a virgin and it’s obvious you aren’t successful in MMA.

Bro be humble. You can’t sense, that’s just your pride talking.
You have such a flawed perception of confidence, humility, cockiness, pride. It is so sad to see young men like you so utterly confused about these concepts. And it is by design that men have been brainwashed into being this way. This is why its important for young men to compete in sports or chess or even gaming as kids on a regional level so they can understand loss. Not alot of people have experienced or understand loss so you cane expect them to understand the emotions that come after it. You havent even to begun to divulge into that side of your emotional intelligence. Confidence is objective self belief based off reality, you can only develop this by actually testing yourself/competing and proving to yourself that you are superior (Vs other people with a similar skill level). What you are talking about is developing a big ego by winning a few clutch 50/50 RNG highschool kid wild swinging peter pan street fights. Big egos based off of a SUBJECTIVE self belief based off of delusion and perhaps invalid evidence, is called COCKINESS. Cockiness gets people hurt, emasculated, jealous, and sometimes even killed. Being unsure of yourself is not being HUMBLE. Being HUMBLE is knowing where you stand. You can be the best in the world and still be HUMBLE because you know that being the best at one thing doesnt make you the best at other things. It would take me hours to explain these concepts to you in words so you will just have to live the next 5 years and experience these things for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm and Deleted member 20376
You’re the one who thinks women simp for faces over muscles and money so you’re projecting hard. It’s obvious you’re a virgin and it’s obvious you aren’t successful in MMA.
Jesus christ dude do you know where you are? You are a redpilled kid. Blackpill will come to collect from you eventually my friend. No I am not a virgin dumbfuck you are projecting now I mog the fuck out of you who the fuck are you kid???? You are obviously fat and subhuman based off the way you type dude. Go looksmax. I'm not going to be able to teach your stubborn idiotic 17 year old ass the meaning of humbleness here clearly so you will have to go learn it yourself the hard way like every other fucking idiotic 17 year old. Stop fucking making posts like you have some sort of worthy life advice or know how shit works dude you literally dont know the first 1% of how the world works YOURE STILL IN FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL.

Last edited:
Tbh i wish i had like 200 amateur fights and like 100 pro fights. Now i got to do all this chit when im old nigguh like wtf

Tbh i wish i had like 200 amateur fights and like 100 pro fights. Now i got to do all this chit when im old nigguh like wtf
Fighting is part of man

Yea i just started working in this sbarros. Im getting cucked but im trying to fight through everything
I remember you from Lookism you had the avatar of the anime girl

I remember you from Lookism you had the avatar of the anime girl
Yea that was a long time ago though when i was doing that chit. Now i have no avatar.

fighting is retarded and has serious potential of facial injury, we are not living in cave man times you dont need to fight just buy a gun

Is this what it's like to be black?

jesus christ

bet ops never been in a fight in his life

• +1
Reactions: kranerman23123 and Deleted member 20376
Yep people shoul check out learned helplessness. Not fighting even doest develops your fight or flight abilities

it doesnt matter how steong you are, fighting is worthless, focus on better things

whenever i wanted to fight people they always bitched out or didnt want to fight anymore after 2 real punches, youre not gonna get a serious fight in your teen years unless ur in a thugmaxxed area