Why FWHR is dead

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
FWHR is a cope measurement because it crams multiple completely independent measurements (eyebrow setness, nose length, pilthrum, and lip thickness) in to one number, when ideally every measurent should be taken on it own.

The ratios that took its place and actually matter are ESR, Midface ratio, and facial thirds.

All of these ratios mog FWHR to dirt due to them relying on one or 2 features at most per number. Whereas FWHR depended on 4

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: yue, Alexios, N@p1eon and 12 others
org niggas cope all day on water shit like this just to give a nigga wiht 5 skeletal deficiencies highmtn/low htn/mid appeal cause he got a fresh haircut

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: acv700, Alexios, Disrupted Gene and 11 others
ratios are cope
Yeah bro, ratio are cope
Photo Warp 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: winternoc, acv700, N@p1eon and 20 others
ian somerhalder with his fucked up ipd and midface mogs chico to the ends of universe
they're cope unless they're really bad like Adriana Lima's ex husband
One or 2 ratios being slightly off wont wont stop you from being unattractive when the rest are good

i disagree. you measure your fwhr by measuring your bizygomatic width and divide it if by the distance from the top of your lips to the middle of your eyebrows (only thing is that i have also heard to measure it to your naseon instead, however all diagrams show mid eyebrows, so we just stick ot that). those are just points on ones body and are independent of any other ratios, and measurements you stated above. setness of eyebrows may play a role, but then again, if we go by how everyone measures it, then that point is where your face ends vertically, and higher set eyebrows will give an impression of a narrower fwhr.

One or 2 ratios being slightly off wont wont stop you from being unattractive when the rest are good
but then over-obessing over them wont help either tbh

i disagree. you measure your fwhr by measuring your bizygomatic width and divide it if by the distance from the top of your lips to the middle of your eyebrows (only thing is that i have also heard to measure it to your naseon instead, however all diagrams show mid eyebrows, so we just stick ot that). those are just points on ones body and are independent of any other ratios, and measurements you stated above. setness of eyebrows may play a role, but then again, if we go by how everyone measures it, then that point is where your face ends vertically, and higher set eyebrows will give an impression of a narrower fwhr.
Disagree.

Low set eyebrows give the impression of low set eyebrows.

The look of short midface with high set eyebrows is way different to the look of a long midface with low set eyebrows.

To much possible variation within the same ratio for it to be relevant

but then over-obessing over them wont help either tbh
I get what you mean. But at the same time I like figuring out what makes a face look bad. And nearly everytime it can be fixed through improving ratios

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
I get what you mean. But at the same time I like figuring out what makes a face look bad. And nearly everytime it can be fixed through improving ratios
i need to get my lower eyelids retracted

i need to get my lower eyelids retracted
nigga opinionated like that when you probably need infras and not eyelid retraction, botched incoming

• JFL
Disagree.

The look of short midface with high set eyebrows is way different to the look of a long midface with low set eyebrows.

setness of eyebrows are not what determines how ur midface looks, but it is the fwhr. people have long midfaces with ideal/compact fwhr, and vice versa, and their faces look completely different. for instance a fwhr of 2 is what stops a 0.9 midface from looking like a horse, all other factors put aside.

setness of eyebrows are not what determines how ur midface looks, but it is the fwhr. people have long midfaces with ideal/compact fwhr, and vice versa, and their faces look completely different. for instance a fwhr of 2 is what stops a 0.9 midface from looking like a horse, all other factors put aside.
No, not at all.

If you have a 0.9 midface and fwhr at 2, your ESR is fucked.

I believe ironically that someone with a smaller midface ratio would actually benefit from a lower "fwhr". But I would rather just say narrower cheekbones

Midface ratio < eme angle

No, not at all.

If you have a 0.9 midface and fwhr at 2, your ESR is fucked.

I believe ironically that someone with a smaller midface ratio would actually benefit from a lower "fwhr". But I would rather just say narrower cheekbones
ok, 2 may have been a stretch, but something lower, around ideal, can definitely change that without fucking up your esr.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
FWHR is a cope measurement because it crams multiple completely independent measurements (eyebrow setness, nose length, pilthrum, and lip thickness) in to one number, when ideally every measurent should be taken on it own.

The ratios that took its place and actually matter are ESR, Midface ratio, and facial thirds.

All of these ratios mog FWHR to dirt due to them relying on one or 2 features at most per number. Whereas FWHR depended on 4
disagree, but yeah, we have another important midface ratios

ok, 2 may have been a stretch, but something lower, around ideal, can definitely change that without fucking up your esr.
I get what you mean. But what my thread boils down to is that I dont believe in ideas such as "wide", "long" or "short" because I just look at the features themselves and compare them to the rest.

I dont believe a feature being too small can be compensated another being *extra*. That just throws harmony off imo

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
disagree, but yeah, we have another important midface ratios
I believe fwhr could be useful if it was measured from mouth opening to pupil

Disagree.

so would low set brows look bad on compact midface?

I get what you mean. But what my thread boils down to is that I dont believe in ideas such as "wide", "long" or "short" because I just look at the features themselves and compare them to the rest.

I dont believe a feature being too small can be compensated another being *extra*. That just throws harmony off imo
all depends ngl, features are very interdependent

so would low set brows look bad on compact midface?
What im saying is that lowset brows are low set brows

Doesnt matter how compact your midface is

What im saying is that lowset brows are low set brows

Doesnt matter how compact your midface is
i have high brows on compact midface should i still get low brows or would i look like i have sfs

i have high brows on compact midface should i still get low brows or would i look like i have sfs
Nigga are you retarded? I'm it doesnt fucking matter

You think .95 mid face with 1.8 FWHR horse like Chico? Or Syrian terrorist? Yes or no agree? Ideal

?

ian somerhalder with his fucked up ipd and midface mogs chico to the ends of universe
they're cope unless they're really bad like Adriana Lima's ex husband
Yet he has other ratios that help his ipd and midface ratio lol

• Love it
You think .95 mid face with 1.8 FWHR horse like Chico? Or Syrian terrorist? Yes or no agree? Ideal

?
Average midface ratio paired with average eyespace ratio is ideal.

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked

I haven't heard about the FWHR in a minute. In general, feels like the average user on this forum is less well-versed with the ratios of the face, or facial anatomy than before.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
the dude who wrote this has <1.7 fwhr

the dude who wrote this has <1.7 fwhr
Youre iq is dead if you believe this is the reason i came to this conclusion.

I dont need a ratio to know my face length is a failo.

Im just explaining why fwhr is a flawed ratio. Infact Fwhr's shittyness if anything benefits me as I have low set eyebrows and a thick upper lip

i think best method is zygos divided by nasion to bottom of nose

• Love it
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

I think it’s all about whether your soft tissues are being stretched to their genetic potential by bone.