they do

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, EzikoIsHere, j05 and 20 others
Most beautiful man to ever walk the planet in his prime

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Seth Walsh, EzikoIsHere and 15 others
I saw Sean O'Pry at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, blatonslatt, horizontallytall and 35 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, LooksThinker and 3 others
my ex also said "hes just an average dude nothing special" too jfl

idk. i guess theyre just coping

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, datboijj, Arditi and 2 others

Exatly but why all users here says the opposite ?who is the truth ?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Exatly but why all users here says the opposite ?who is the truth ?
i think the girls r just coping hard. she said he was average but she praised dudes who were objectively uglier i.e. evan peters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and LooksThinker
Yes but for what reason he’s was the most goodlooking man?
There are facial analysis videos on him on YouTube. But I think it’s mainly the baby innocent face combined with the hair, body, height, vibes. Just around perfection and powerful features. The same reasons a Queen bee is worshipped by the worker bees.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
id suck his cock i swear to god

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, horizontallytall, Deleted member 28394 and 5 others

Coping whore. She'd pass the fuck out if she saw him irl (in his prime)

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 30552

tbh i dont think those are regular girls. i agree that chico is gl and my avi shows that but most of the times those are girls already into the whole model/fashion world. they go there to take pics with the models and shit. i dont think those are your regular citizens that saw him on a wattpad and went all the way there just to see him

tbh i dont think those are regular girls. i agree that chico is gl and my avi shows that but most of the times those are girls already into the whole model/fashion world. they go there to take pics with the models and shit. i dont think those are your regular citizens that saw him on a wattpad and went all the way there just to see him
i dont think this type of reaction would happen anywhere else than in model related events

I saw Sean O'Pry at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Truest story on .org

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
What do you think about chico he is the best?

What do you think about chico he is the best?
he is extremely good looking but i was never impressed by him like one of those guys that look so good you think they are some kind of greek gods like i was impressed by prime gandy or adriana lima for example.

i know those are slightly edited but they are the only pics i got here rn

Last edited:

He's bland. Doesn't have striking features. Looks great, but like a default character.

Lorenzo Zurzolo on the other hand.... is 100 times more attractive to girls than any "PSL god"

View attachment 2377963
Not true. Lorenzo looks like any American high school football player in their prime. It’s not a rare beauty. Chico’s features are strikingly rare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicogodofuniverse, redmaxx and ccwarrior
Not true. Lorenzo looks like any American high school football player in their prime. It’s not a rare beauty. Chico’s features are strikingly rare
In What sense chicos features are strikingly rare ? Can talk about it ? That’s I don’t understand

In What sense chicos features are strikingly rare ? Can talk about it ? That’s I don’t understand
fair skin, smooth(even now in his 30s, he’s aged really well), small eyes, dark features(eyes, eyebrows, lashes, hair), perfectly arched brows, symmetrical face and bones, luscious pink smooth perfectly-volumetric lips(god I know the girls want to eat those lips up, Urgh 🫦), good nose, beautiful natural wavy soft hair(god I pray I could have a strand to keep, I know I will sleep so well every night). Even his ears god.. ultimately it’s the baby, yet masculine, yet somehow feminine face that makes him look a bit Asian, a bit Hispanic, a bit mysterious that appeals to every one in the world

fair skin, smooth(even now in his 30s, he’s aged really well), small eyes, dark features(eyes, eyebrows, lashes, hair), perfectly arched brows, symmetrical face and bones, luscious pink smooth perfectly-volumetric lips(god I know the girls want to eat those lips up, Urgh 🫦), good nose, beautiful natural wavy soft hair(god I pray I could have a strand to keep, I know I will sleep so well every night). Even his ears god.. ultimately it’s the baby, yet masculine, yet somehow feminine face that makes him look a bit Asian, a bit Hispanic, a bit mysterious that appeals to every one in the world
C62449ED D8C0 4639 AC04 F75DDBE81F20

His ears are big
And these things aren’t rare I see these features on all model

Then why tf is he your pfp
he’s really good but not for these things
Lol if you think those features are rare ? see them on anyone maybe you forgot to mention something but you're wrong

he’s really good but not for these things
Lol if you think those features are rare ? see them on anyone maybe you forgot to mention something but you're wrong
It’s all the best features combined into 1 lucky person

They’re coping and projecting. Mad Chico out of bed mogs them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Smv wise he’s a chadlite maybe even htn without his height

No sex appeal. Told you @AscendingHero @FunkyMcMunky24

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, aesthetic beauty and Beastchodecode
i think the girls r just coping hard. she said he was average but she praised dudes who were objectively uglier i.e. evan peters
Girls when asked will rate accessible guys higher.

As ive always said, theyre just saying to them “you cant fire me i quit”

Best features?I don’t understand what are this best features?
How I rate beauty is based off my own metrics, and these are the factors: cuteness, sexiness, beauty, hotness, adorability, and fineness. And Chico gets a 10/10 on all categories except hotness because he’s not a bad boy.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Girls when asked will rate accessible guys higher.

As ive always said, theyre just saying to them “you cant fire me i quit”
Girls can get any guy tho

Chads dumpster dive constantly

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
How I rate beauty is based off my own metrics, and these are the factors: cuteness, sexiness, beauty, hotness, adorability, and fineness. And Chico gets a 10/10 on all categories except hotness because he’s not a bad boy.
Good criteria tbh. Im going to borrow your system

chico need blue eyes

Jfl

Look at every psl gods wife

Chad never ends up with Stacy. Its rare tbh
Like who? Just googling now Chico's wife and Marlon Teixeira's past girlfriends look like high class angels.

Getting married is a different thing than casual sex.

Like who? Just googling now Chico's wife and Marlon Teixeira's past girlfriends look like high class angels.

Getting married is a different thing than casual sex.
Tyler maher, gandy, Henry cavill, Cameron porass

Chicos wife is not a stacy her face is too masculine

There’s even more that I can’t think of and have posted before. Jfl for every chad that gets married to a stacy there is 20 that are with beckies they marry down all the time

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd