Why has this forum become so slow with consistent breakdowns and far more posts being deleted ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
You fucking nigger pathetic piece of shit mods if im being rate limited again and again with this shithole working so slow and my post being deleted so much then I'll legit leave this shithole now , all my posts which reach 30+ reps are being deleted by you there is no fun left it takes hours to load and has consistent breakdowns I'm not the only once experiencing this many other users too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, ItsOver999, nitesik and 7 others
eventually and with some luck things will get better

the reason why most of people stay in this forum is because it is (or was) hidden from common social media and because there was
much more freedom compared with most of other forums nowadays

this place needs schizo rotters so it doesnt die

mods know that non-permanent users are not ideal to have in here (tiktok kids, greycels, etc)

it went from 20.000 lurkers last week to no more than 10.000 yesterday, these people will just grab what they need from botb
and never come back here again

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
7vj14j.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and twilight
You fucking nigger pathetic piece of shit mods if im being rate limited again and again with this shithole working so slow and my post being deleted so much then I'll legit leave this shithole now , all my posts which reach 30+ reps are being deleted by you there is no fun left it takes hours to load and has consistent breakdowns I'm not the only once experiencing this many other users too.
The forum is facing ddos attacks daily lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed, 5.5psl, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
You can’t even view photos in old threads without going through a captcha for each photo lol. I read earlier that it is because of someone ddosing but idk if that is true

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, humanoidsub7 and SidharthTheSlayer
The forum is facing ddos attacks daily lmao.
doubt it’s ddos lol the cloud fare on this website goes head to head with sites like pinterest and instagram, ddosing isn’t good enough

blame the influx of users from tiktokistan clogging everything up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29786, Deleted member 24444 and 5.5psl
You can’t even view photos in old threads without going through a captcha for each photo lol. I read earlier that it is because of someone ddosing but idk if that is true
It is true.

doubt it’s ddos lol the cloud fare on this website goes head to head with sites like pinterest and instagram, ddosing isn’t good enough

blame the influx of users from tiktokistan clogging everything up
Imgonline com ua dexif0PC0KPpwQWuo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 24444
Fr tho my posts get less reps bc the site is down/slow. Gives me incel rage :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
jew infestation obv

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
@Debetro are you having the same problem ?

@Debetro are you having the same problem ?
Idk if some of my posts were deleted but it's very difficult for me to enter the site, maybe once every 3 hours I can and then after an hour it's back at the rate limited shit. And when I enter it, everything is very slow and I have frequent browse console errors. Pretty unbrowseable

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Skywalker and 5.5psl