Why height is law for IOIs, EXPLAINED

Are your friends taller than you? when i was outside with him i didn't noticed any IOIs, maybe 3 at most
I measure it on prolonged eyes contact / smile + touching hair etc , not very difficult to notice that .

My cousin low chad 6'4 receives IOIs to make me depressed on the other side of the boat, same for a tyronelite I know who is 6'2
I live in the netherlands, I am the shortest person of my friend group, I am always the shortest person period. Only rare when somebody is shorter than me, even I feel sorry for them then xd I am not Dutch ethnically, but I am european. Maybe because you guys live in the USA then? For me it is the opposite, I've had dudes trying kick me out of house parties because they were annoyed that a chick that had a boyfriend was cuddling with me and other jealous bs behavior. My IOIs are significant, the eye contact and smiling is pretty much a given, even dudes make a lot of eye contact with me. But it could also have to do with phenotype who knows, maybe your chad friend has more a male gaze appeal?

Little addition:

Later I found out that dude was married and he tried to kiss a girl that likes me, this girl told me this. And then I knew he was just jealous and didn't do it for the right reason. Hypocrite. I hate fake ppl like that

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel and Deleted member 24789
I live in the netherlands, I am the shortest person of my friend group, I am always the shortest person period. Only rare when somebody is shorter than me, even I feel sorry for them then xd I am not Dutch ethnically, but I am european. Maybe because you guys live in the USA then? For me it is the opposite, I've had dudes trying kick me out of house parties because they were annoyed that a chick that had a boyfriend was cuddling with me and other jealous bs behavior. My IOIs are significant, the eye contact and smiling is pretty much a given, even dudes make a lot of eye contact with me. But it could also have to do with phenotype who knows, maybe your chad friend has more a male gaze appeal?
No lol, on Tinder he receives requests to fuck

I live in France

Cope without HTN+ face.

All you’ll get being MTN or below is the beginning of IOI then a look ranging from disappointment to disgust.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Icon
Ur 5’10 not ‘short’. Also ur frame is good too. I’ve mentioned muscles in the thread but obv that includes frame. So yeah makes sense, ur above average for sure even facially
mf was 6'7 a month ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Artemis and Sens
No lol, on Tinder he receives requests to fuck

I live in France
I think I know what it is. He lacks presence. While being the shortest my presence is the loudest (not litteral) but eyes automatically magnetize to me. He lacks presence.

#overforlowvibrationcels

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, BigBoy and Deleted member 24789
T'as du succès sur Tinder ?
J'ai pas tinder atm

Mais quand j'avais test avec un leger filtre faceapp j'ai match avec des jolies meufs

wristpill remains king

There’s ppl here who think IOIs don’t exist JFL. Had to make the thread
You didn't get any iois being fat and a jawcel. They looked at you because you stand out. I look at all dudes because they stand out and you think I want to fuck you? Plus women probably glance your face see you're a jawlet and bounce. If it's an ioi go approach them and see what happens instead of claiming you're a slayer online from someone looking in your direction. Jfl girl calls you tall and you think that's the same as her calling you cute fine af sexy etc.
Bruh you're tall not a chad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, bloomercel, tombradylover and 4 others

Little addition:

Later I found out that dude was married and he tried to kiss a girl that likes me, this girl told me this. And then I knew he was just jealous and didn't do it for the right reason. Hypocrite. I hate fake ppl like that
What is this larp? You’re literally 5’4 in the tallest country in the world, even 12 year old girls are taller than you, no one is intimidated by you manlet. @Artemis
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Artemis
I have never met one guy in my entire life () that talked about IOIs who was actually successful with women as evident by real life outcomes (P in V).

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ROTTING, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
You didn't get any iois being fat and a jawcel. They looked at you because you stand out. I look at all dudes because they stand out and you think I want to fuck you? Plus women probably glance your face see you're a jawlet and bounce. If it's an ioi go approach them and see what happens instead of claiming you're a slayer online from someone looking in your direction
Not explaining this shit again. Read my other posts about my face

Im 6'4 and cant relate to this. But I don't pay attention to what girls are doing bcs of anxiety.
Lifefuel

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Reformed
Im 6'4 and cant relate to this. But I don't pay attention to what girls are doing bcs of anxiety.
Lifefuel
U dont have social awareness then. Become hight T and inhibit anxiety and check again. I made a post ab this

• +1
Reactions: TB1997
Lifefuel
U dont have social awareness then. Become hight T and inhibit anxiety and check again. I made a post ab this
Like lmao with the girls at the gym who I work with they stare at tall dudes and look when a tall guy comes by because they're tall but they don't call them attractive unless
They're gymcelled with high mtn+ face
Or chadlite face
Lmao this is why I can't help but laugh at these posts. It's basement dweller shit

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Icon
Aight bet. Thanks.
Im pretty decent T. I deadlift 307 kg.
But going bald fucked up my social life/anxiety.

I got a hair transplant and got on this forum hoping to ascend.

Depends, I look at guys everywhere, especially at balding and recessed and thinking how oblivious they must be to how over it actually is. Doesn’t mean I want to have sex with them…

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Blackgymmax and TB1997
What is this larp? You’re literally 5’4 in the tallest country in the world, even 12 year old girls are taller than you, no one is intimidated by you manlet. @Artemis
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN
If you think you can just readjust my past experiences by a cortisol spike rant you are a schizo, but think what you want

Last edited:
@Reformed epic win is when u got IOIs in the tram/very narrow areas

The IOIs are obvious and it's not tale
These can be the best but also the worst, you don't want to get stuck with a fat ugly bitch chasing you in the tram, I've had this also happen.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Like lmao with the girls at the gym who I work with they stare at tall dudes and look when a tall guy comes by because they're tall but they don't call them attractive unless
Or chadlite face
Lmao this is why I can't help but laugh at these posts. It's basement dweller shit
I go outside everyday. What I’m saying is legit you’ll never experience after 2x LL

muh basement dweller shit. Nigga I’ll mog u after I’m done ascending. And I’ll ascending without injecting needles weekly to keep my looks

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I go outside everyday. What I’m saying is legit you’ll never experience after 2x LL

muh basement dweller shit. Nigga I’ll mog u after I’m done ascending. And I’ll ascending without injecting needles weekly to keep my looks
You don't have much experience with women but I assure you if I go for a 30 minute jog shirtless I will get more attention from women than you will in your entire life

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Depends, I look at guys everywhere, especially at balding and recessed and thinking how oblivious they must be to how over it actually is. Doesn’t mean I want to have sex with them…
Brutal
Thanks for the honesty

Last edited:
You don't have much experience with women but I assure you if I go for a 30 minute jog shirtless I will get more attention from women than you will in your entire life
Hahah at comparing us now. Buddy wait a year I’ll be 10% bf giga jaw from implants and 6’6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Face copers in the bin.

Height is and always will be LAW.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Reformed and TB1997
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
David laid pic in profile-check
Muh Gymcell-check
Muh pro height-check
Sub-5 face-check
Signed to incel forum-check
Beard and bald head-in procces

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 17735 and Blackgymmax
David laid pic in profile-check
Muh Gymcell-check
Muh pro height-check
Signed to incel forum-check
Beard and bald head-in procces
?
literally the opposite of what my personality here is

Or chadlite face
Agreed, when I see a really tall nigga walk past I stare at him like “damn that’s one tall guy” doesn’t mean I wanna rip his pants off and fuck him right then and there jfl

• +1
Agreed, when I see a really tall nigga walk past I stare at him like “damn that’s one tall guy” doesn’t mean I wanna rip his pants off and fuck him right then and there jfl
Bc ur not a fag. When u see a bitch with big hips ur like damn I wanna fuck that. Even before seeing face. Same shit from girls to guys

• JFL
Bc ur not a fag. When u see a bitch with big hips ur like damn I wanna fuck that. Even before seeing face. Same shit from girls to guys
Lol your height alone won't do that. You need a decent face and gym

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Icon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 23218
Lol your height alone won't do that. You need a decent face and gym
Face - planning jaw implants atm with surgeon

body - good enough, solid delts and back and a V taper, just need to get lean

Face - planning jaw implants atm with surgeon

body - good enough, solid delts and a V taper, just need to get lean
It's not good enough.
Good luck

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
Those are IOUs? This whole time I’ve been thinking foids disrespecting my personal space like fuck you little bitch you don’t get space to walk. I almost went ER once from the anger

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and TB1997
You go from claiming you’re subhuman to then saying how you mog everyone.
Mirin

• JFL
Yet still rated MTN. Crazy how hard ratings change when u hate someone
I don't know who you are. You just said you're a jawlet who's fat so I'm going w that

Op is a fat incel jawlet who hasn't hit puberty.
Ngl this description is accurate anyway aside from the puberty part. But all I need is 1 year

• JFL
Yet still rated MTN. Crazy how hard ratings change when u hate someone
If you got rated mtn by blackgymmax and you’re getting iois don’t put off your life til you looksmax. That’d be so dumb

• +1