Why height is law for IOIs, EXPLAINED

I am 6'4 and when a girl mentions my height in a date i know for a fact she is on the bag

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Bc ur not a fag. When u see a bitch with big hips ur like damn I wanna fuck that. Even before seeing face. Same shit from girls to guys
Bitches and men aren’t the same lmao, foids are much more picky than men when it comes to actually getting horny for the most part, just being really tall isn’t gonna elicit any sort of positive attraction

Bitches and men aren’t the same lmao, foids are much more picky than men when it comes to actually getting horny for the most part, just being really tall isn’t gonna elicit any sort of positive attraction
but its essential sub chadlite. And ure wrong, women love all masculine traits and being tall is one of those traits
Screenshot 20230725 190919 Samsung Internet

Now imagine that all these guys are normies (between mtn-htn). Who will have the least luck?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, Kamui and Reformed
but its essential sub chadlite. And ure wrong, women love all masculine traits and being tall is one of those traits
View attachment 2339999

Now imagine that all these guys are normies (between mtn-htn). Who will have the least luck?
6’4” he’s too tall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 22623
I am around that range in height. If he is chad weird that he doesn't get much IOIs. How do you even measure it? The IOIs I get makes my friends awkward or other dudes stop talking to me and walk away.
What kinds of settings do you get/observe these IOIs?
Also, who's your celebrity lookalike/looksmatch?

Last edited:
What is this larp? You’re literally 5’4 in the tallest country in the world, even 12 year old girls are taller than you, no one is intimidated by you manlet. @Artemis
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

If this is you, you are not even the same species as me

Time to get 12 inch lifts over
I ordered lift shoes for the first time in my life, I am really curious to see how this will impact the results since I am already getting good results

What kinds of settings do you get/observe these IOIs?
Also, who's your celebrity lookalike/looksmatch?
Settings: Gym, grocery store, city, festivals, house parties and other day to day activities. The more social the gathering the more assertive the choosing signals. For example, in the tram chicks aren't going to flat out ask to cuddle like they do at house parties. I don't do any game, I just exist.

Been doing especially well lately, going strong on a pine polen cycle and a long semen retention streak + lean maxxing, I am just done with the gym and I reached a new threshold, I face mogg ppl so hard it isn't even funny anymore. You have this big ass mirror so you can see everybody when you train, everybody's face looks like a potato except mine. Even when I was done with the gym, there were these 2 chicks on a scooter driving in front of the door on the fucking side walk, I just waited until they passed and they both giggled and smiled at me. I knew I wasn't delusional today with that confirmation xd

But for some reason, in the subway or tram they start to become really assertive. My theory is that when you are closer to ppl they get to see your face and feel your vibe better. #overforlowvibecels I have a lot of experiences whereby a woman doesn't show any interest at all for example when I had a part time job and I had to interact with women to ask job related questions. So they show zero interest or don't even look in my direction but I ask them a question and they suddenly become very interested, inviting me for beer and stuff. I do think my theory about being closer and interacting activates more attraction than just standing there like a prune. Or maybe they just never noticed me at first due to being short or something. But definitely the subway and tram has caused me some heart attacks, these women can be just as creepy as they describe men smh.

There was this zoomer girl on a bus she showed some dude with long curly hair on her phone and said I looked like him, I have completely forgotten who that was. Personally I regard my face as unique and extremely harmonious without many striking features but at the same time no apparent failos, my strongest point is definitely collagen, one time a girl in the club remarked how smooth my skin is so I know I am not delusional, my skin looks like a real life beauty filter. I am the collagen god. However, imho, in 3/4th view I look the most like Lucky blue smith but from the front I look entirely different again.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
I ordered lift shoes for the first time in my life, I am really curious to see how this will impact the results since I am already getting good results
For the most part lifts don’t give advertised height since they get compressed from all of your weight being on it, it’s better to just wear shoes that elevate your height more, if you were already getting IOIs and results without them expect them to increase if you’re taller

For the most part lifts don’t give advertised height since they get compressed from all of your weight being on it, it’s better to just wear shoes that elevate your height more, if you were already getting IOIs and results without them expect them to increase if you’re taller
Good point, I meant just shoes that make you look taller. The ones I ordered will add 8 cm to my height, looking forward to it

So u should know by now height is law. But let me explain why to back it back. Even though foids blatantly admitting to it should be enough… but anyway.

Me being taller than every foid ever. So tall that on average a foids head is slightly below my pecs. This actually gives a really easy way for a foid to give me an IOI. So many foids do this to me, they walk past me but they do it really close to me so their heads gently ‘go under’ my shoulders. Now they don’t actually GO under my shoulders, but it’s like an illusion. And it the moment it feels like that’s the way a foid tells me ‘you’re tall’. Only tall niggas will relate

Anyway, IOIs are mostly gained by giving an opportunity to a foid to compliment or mirin u somehow. Another example is muscles, obv muscles = IOIs especially at the beach. Bc foids will try and shmudge past u for example to make contact with ur muscles.

This is how u get IOIs, u need to let the foid give them to u in the first place.

So that’s why being tall is law. Foids will try and get close to u to feel small. They like that shit a lot.
Height part is true, I'm 5'7 decently muscular and the only time I wore a tight shirt I only got looks from other dudes, to the point where even my mom mentioned it.
It was at that point roping started to become less of a fantasy and more of a reality. No matter how much effort I put in its the genetic sequence in my blood that fucked me over

• So Sad
U dont have social awareness then. Become hight T and inhibit anxiety and check again. I made a post ab this
Unfortunately being higher T (or higher dopamine in fact) biologically biases the male brain to over-perceive sexual interest from females. This is also why men who hop on steroids or even on dopaminergics over-report sexual interest from females during social interactions. Androgens induce a sense of well-being and hypomania that skews threat perception (overstimulates limbic system and amygdala at baseline) as well as skews perceived interest from opposite gender. There is a reason why people who are young and sexually inexperienced make threads about IOIs but dont have the real life outcome or hard metrics (P in V) to back anything up

• +1
Jacob elrodi thread where?

• +1
View attachment 2339804

If this is you, you are not even the same species as me

Settings: Gym, grocery store, city, festivals, house parties and other day to day activities. The more social the gathering the more assertive the choosing signals. For example, in the tram chicks aren't going to flat out ask to cuddle like they do at house parties. I don't do any game, I just exist.

Been doing especially well lately, going strong on a pine polen cycle and a long semen retention streak + lean maxxing, I am just done with the gym and I reached a new threshold, I face mogg ppl so hard it isn't even funny anymore. You have this big ass mirror so you can see everybody when you train, everybody's face looks like a potato except mine. Even when I was done with the gym, there were these 2 chicks on a scooter driving in front of the door on the fucking side walk, I just waited until they passed and they both giggled and smiled at me. I knew I wasn't delusional today with that confirmation xd

But for some reason, in the subway or tram they start to become really assertive. My theory is that when you are closer to ppl they get to see your face and feel your vibe better. #overforlowvibecels I have a lot of experiences whereby a woman doesn't show any interest at all for example when I had a part time job and I had to interact with women to ask job related questions. So they show zero interest or don't even look in my direction but I ask them a question and they suddenly become very interested, inviting me for beer and stuff. I do think my theory about being closer and interacting activates more attraction than just standing there like a prune. Or maybe they just never noticed me at first due to being short or something. But definitely the subway and tram has caused me some heart attacks, these women can be just as creepy as they describe men smh.

There was this zoomer girl on a bus she showed some dude with long curly hair on her phone and said I looked like him, I have completely forgotten who that was. Personally I regard my face as unique and extremely harmonious without many striking features but at the same time no apparent failos, my strongest point is definitely collagen, one time a girl in the club remarked how smooth my skin is so I know I am not delusional, my skin looks like a real life beauty filter. I am the collagen god. However, imho, in 3/4th view I look the most like Lucky blue smith but from the front I look entirely different again.
Do you usually initiate interactions on the tram/subway or do they approach you first?
Do you look like young Zac efron? Or this guy?

Last edited:
Unfortunately being higher T (or higher dopamine in fact) biologically biases the male brain to over-perceive sexual interest from females. This is also why men who hop on steroids or even on dopaminergics over-report sexual interest from females during social interactions. Androgens induce a sense of well-being and hypomania that skews threat perception (overstimulates limbic system and amygdala at baseline) as well as skews perceived interest from opposite gender. There is a reason why people who are young and sexually inexperienced make threads about IOIs but dont have the real life outcome or hard metrics (P in V) to back anything up
K well I’m not a monkey. Ik when an objective IOI happens with 99% accuracy. I made a thread a while back where I was partnered with a girl which was giving me eye IOIs in class. And when I sat next to her she starting playing with her hair and couldn’t even look at me. Ik my IOIs well
Jacob elrodi thread where?
soon when I finish it. I just left it in drafts for now

Being really tall in and of itself 100% elicits positive attraction come on brah don’t cope so hard

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Reformed
Being really tall in and of itself 100% elicits positive attraction come on brah don’t cope so hard
Yeah, and someone made a thread that it works on tall foids too. But that’s complicated bc manlets won’t date them bc of insecurity. But everyone in general finds taller = better

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Sanguinius
Do you usually initiate interactions on the tram/subway or do they approach you first?
Do you look like young Zac efron? Or this guy?

I don't engage, I just want to listen to music in quiet, I am actually a very private person and despise when ppl infringe on my personal space, although the attention gives an ego boost. I am not looking for a GF or sex either since I do SR and focus on my goals at the moment, I want my all my energy to be directed at that.

I just sit behind a girl in the tram, she feels my energy, she turns around and stares into my eyes. Some stare a few sec. Other keep looking back and some keep starring into my soul the entire tram ride. That time I stood up and ran to the other side of the tram, but the little JB came after me to proceed starring, it was probably one of the most surreal experiences in public for me, weird stuff man. But going really strong, I am actually quite shocked at how my face is changing through leanmaxxing, this is the best I've looked my entire life xd

I have a very similar phenotype to the 2nd dude you showed with small adjustments in features and angles here and there, but if you would blur his face and my face and put them next to each other they would give of a similar vibe or shape, I mog the first dude's teeth and smile though.

I am not as lean as him though, I have high cheeckbones, but they don't create that curve around the jaw area as you see with him. I also have fatty cheecks, probably inherented from my mom. When I say fatty I mean minorly I am quite lean atm. But it makes that shadow the cheeckbones create more difficult to show, only in specific lighting in the gym it shows very well. That is why I am excited to see what more I can reveal through lean maxxing. But I don't mind, fatty cheecks has benefits, you look younger and more collagen :)

Little addendum:
Funny thing is I told my friends about these experiences they all call cap, until when I went to a festival with them and they all shut up when a chick was all over me and she was actually gorgeous. Some of my friends are still in denial smh or struggle to conect the dots

Screenshot 2023 07 28 at 150853

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed and Deleted member 17735