StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
6'1 185 cm
Fitzpatrick type 1
Light brown-dirty blonde hair
Good salary
MTN facially but i probably mog 80% of the men in my country

I still get no bitches.Only femcels approach me and this is very heartbreaking.I swear to god i will kill a femcel one day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Banasura, zura and 4 others
Autistic?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and StuntmanMike
Autistic?
I sometimes act like normie.Sometimes girls make eye contact with me but still they don't even follow me on insta.Wtf lol i am tired i am gonna kill one of them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Clown Show, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
bro fitzpatrick type 1 skin doesnt exist in turklands

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and StuntmanMike
You need rizz and fashion they both go together like fish and chips

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and StuntmanMike
bro fitzpatrick type 1 skin doesnt exist in turklands
I am ultra pale.I could post myself on here.I am facially at least MTN in west and HTN in WC

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Overrating yourself my guy. If you truly mog 80% of men in your country, you would not be single. No sane girl would like to miss on such a guy.

I sometimes act like normie.Sometimes girls make eye contact with me but still they don't even follow me on insta.Wtf lol i am tired i am gonna kill one of them
Eye contact doesn’t mean shit. They’ll approach you if they are interested.

isnt fitzpatrick type 1 found only in gingers or something if it never tans at all
I never tan.I only burn.I am in my mid 20s.
Eye contact doesn’t mean shit. They’ll approach you if they are interested.
I am in W.C.In this country girls don't even approach chads.They all have inflated ego.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Abhorrence
I never tan.I only burn.I am in my mid 20s.

I am in W.C.In this country girls don't even approach chads.They all have inflated ego.
BS. Girls do approach regardless of location. Everybody can’t have inflated egos. At least a few amount of them would approach if they find you attractive.

If you made it through your mid 20s single, you’re just coping that your top 20%.

im 6ft5 and got rated mtn here i dont pull shit either
a wise man here once said mtn on .org is genetic failure irl i guess thats very true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, StuntmanMike and Nick.Harte
i wise man here once said mtn on .org is genetic failure irl i guess thats very true
Chad on org = normie IRL

• JFL
a wise man here once said mtn on .org is genetic failure irl i guess thats very true
I swear to god.This country is the hardest country to live in.Dogshit people,Narcy girls etc....
BS. Girls do approach regardless of location. Everybody can’t have inflated egos. At least a few amount of them would approach if they find you attractive.

If you made it through your mid 20s single, you’re just coping that your top 20%.
I am solid 6'1 and probably mog 80% of the men in here due to my white caucasoid features.
The problem is girls think 95% of the males are ugly and i probably can't pass looks treshold level.
Sometimes MTBs don't even talk with me.I ask question to them and they don't even return lol what a bullshit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Abhorrence and Nick.Harte
6'1 185 cm
Fitzpatrick type 1
Good salary

I still get no bitches.Only femcels approach me and this is very heartbreaking.I swear to god i will kill a femcel one day.
Has ur dick pic gotten leaked and circulated in ur dating scene op? U kinda forgot to add this part. I’m gonna reckon most the girls in your general vicinity know ur a dicklet 😂

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and StuntmanMike
Has ur dick pic gotten leaked and circulated in ur dating scene op? U kinda forgot to add this part. I’m gonna reckon most the girls in your general vicinity know ur a dicklet 😂
I got huge and thick dick it is legit 19 cm.

I got huge and thick dick it is legit 19 cm.
idk u might be targeted and are being forced to conform in some way, if ur not lying about having 7+ in which case u should def fuck some mids to get the word out there as girls tend to speak, u will get approached by stacies.

• So Sad
Reactions: StuntmanMike
In turkey as well? Wtf dm a face pic if u don’t mind I got 0 incentive to dox

• +1
In turkey as well? Wtf dm a face pic if u don’t mind I got 0 incentive to dox
i had girls crushing on me before and i used to get approached every now and then tbh but nowadays i feel like im invisible idk what happened

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
6'1 185 cm
Fitzpatrick type 1
Good salary

Thats becuz of autisam just touch grass bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back