Why I ( an incel) am a feminist

mogstar

mogstar

I'm a feminist, but misogyny feels right
nsfw
I grew up in a very traditional religious community, and it was made clear to me that my father owned me - the only thing that would be more powerful than the ownership of my father, which was absolute, was being owned by my future husband. The authority of men was sacred. It wasn't something to be suspected or laughed at.

My value as a girl was to be good. Being a whore wasn't an aspiration in itself, but being pleasing was demanded of me. Disobedience in a woman was considered disgusting, unthinkable. I grew up with the sense that I didn't have meaningful rights, because I was a girl.

And perhaps this is why, when I was raped even as an adult, I stayed still for my rapists, I tried to make my tongue and throat feel good for them when they forced themselves into my mouth, and I contracted my muscles for them when they were inside me, hoping they would enjoy my body while they raped me. I wanted their lust, to validate my existence. I wanted to please them, because they were men. And in some senses, I really did want them to rape me.

When I think of my pathetic, obedient attitude, I can't help but touch myself, but the shame is overwhelming. I don't believe any other women should be raped. But when it comes to myself, while I never want to be raped again, I can't help feeling somehow that it's my place.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, MissLexotan6MG, happybread and 2 others
:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10987, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
please consider roping :feelswhy: yourself
it's cheap and affordable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, SkinjobCatastrophe and Chowdog
I'm actually ashamed we are from the same country u cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, SkinjobCatastrophe, happybread and 1 other person
nsfw
I grew up in a very traditional religious community, and it was made clear to me that my father owned me - the only thing that would be more powerful than the ownership of my father, which was absolute, was being owned by my future husband. The authority of men was sacred. It wasn't something to be suspected or laughed at.

My value as a girl was to be good. Being a whore wasn't an aspiration in itself, but being pleasing was demanded of me. Disobedience in a woman was considered disgusting, unthinkable. I grew up with the sense that I didn't have meaningful rights, because I was a girl.

And perhaps this is why, when I was raped even as an adult, I stayed still for my rapists, I tried to make my tongue and throat feel good for them when they forced themselves into my mouth, and I contracted my muscles for them when they were inside me, hoping they would enjoy my body while they raped me. I wanted their lust, to validate my existence. I wanted to please them, because they were men. And in some senses, I really did want them to rape me.

When I think of my pathetic, obedient attitude, I can't help but touch myself, but the shame is overwhelming. I don't believe any other women should be raped. But when it comes to myself, while I never want to be raped again, I can't help feeling somehow that it's my place.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
This is a @portuguesecel moment.

You may be wondering what an "@portuguesecel moment" is, well here it is, defined.

-When confronted with any data, this triggers a primal urge in the @portuguesecel. Half enraged, half aroused he is reminded by his own loneliness and the high desire to be in a meaningful relationship with a women. Protip, he never will

-When confronted by arguements, ad-homs will follow. @portuguesecel isn't educated so his immediate reaction is to rage and expose his cuck fragility

-Though he posts photos and memes about how he hates women, all he wants is to be with a women. The problem is, he's not attractive and never will be. Women avoid him like a plague so he attacks anonymously on the internet (notice how he's a complete coward).

-His response when he has no argument is typical "yikes", "it's almost as if", "y'all" " etc. You know when they post this, you've won and witnessed an @portuguesecel moment.

-Deep down, he's extremely fragile and insecure. He's never really interacted with people outside of his own family so he's never developed proper intellectual and emotional relationships.

-Typically lean left despite not really knowing anything about policy, history or society in general. They're obsessed with SJW's, women, minorities even though they don't know any. Easily brainwashed and indoctrinated. Youtubers like PJW, Milo & Steven Crowder have them changing their worldviews every video they post. They're unable to form coherent arguments but are overly emotional when it comes to issues. Notice phrases like "Political incorrection is destroying our media!" despite not giving any examples on set topics.

That's it folks, a quick guide to spot @portuguesecel moments and @portuguesecel rage. Pass it along.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, MissLexotan6MG, Chowdog and 1 other person

• +1
This is a @portuguesecel moment.

You may be wondering what an "@portuguesecel moment" is, well here it is, defined.

-When confronted with any data, this triggers a primal urge in the @portuguesecel. Half enraged, half aroused he is reminded by his own loneliness and the high desire to be in a meaningful relationship with a women. Protip, he never will

-When confronted by arguements, ad-homs will follow. @portuguesecel isn't educated so his immediate reaction is to rage and expose his cuck fragility

-Though he posts photos and memes about how he hates women, all he wants is to be with a women. The problem is, he's not attractive and never will be. Women avoid him like a plague so he attacks anonymously on the internet (notice how he's a complete coward).

-His response when he has no argument is typical "yikes", "it's almost as if", "y'all" " etc. You know when they post this, you've won and witnessed an @portuguesecel moment.

-Deep down, he's extremely fragile and insecure. He's never really interacted with people outside of his own family so he's never developed proper intellectual and emotional relationships.

-Typically lean left despite not really knowing anything about policy, history or society in general. They're obsessed with SJW's, women, minorities even though they don't know any. Easily brainwashed and indoctrinated. Youtubers like PJW, Milo & Steven Crowder have them changing their worldviews every video they post. They're unable to form coherent arguments but are overly emotional when it comes to issues. Notice phrases like "Political incorrection is destroying our media!" despite not giving any examples on set topics.

That's it folks, a quick guide to spot @portuguesecel moments and @portuguesecel rage. Pass it along.
Jfl where’s this from ahahha

• +1
That boy is a monster

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, SkinjobCatastrophe and mogstar
Don't forget his "wdym":lul:

• +1
nsfw

get ya head out of ur ass:forcedsmile::lul:

• +1
:feelswhy:

• +1
holy fuck youre so gay