incel + good parents = delusional

logicel369

logicel369

LEAVE this forum
if you were raised by good parents in a good environment, you'll probably be a confident bright kid, you'll be social and make hella friends easily, you will not get bullied oppossed to kids who grew up in shit households who get bullied the moment they step foot in primary school. fast forward a couple of years into late middle school/highschool, foids start releasing their toxic animalistic nature into society and boys start getting boners, competition steps in and natural selection takes place; NO MORE FUN AND GAMES, WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD. if you dont have the looks and genetics to back up the confidence and positive perception of the world your parents forcefully gave you, you'll turn to an abused dogcel within literally 1 year, thats all it takes; and your life is ruined forever. I literally had my peers in year 9 tell me I am too confident or "think too highly about myself" of course in much meaner demeanor than it sounds. I am not a bitch I never would've let them bully me normally, but they outnumbered me heavily, all of them teamed up against me for no reason, words cant describe how much I hated my life for that year and the trauma still hunts me to this day, they put me in my place... problem is till this day my parents say shit like "you're handsome" or "you got a bright future ahead" coupled with bullshit redpill and bluepill advice, it kills me that they see all these good things in me, when I am really none. Thank you for reading, choose better parents next time.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the next o'pry, thegoat, 📎♿️⚙️ and 16 others
Happened to me once I turned 14

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, slavicpsycho, rhinoplasty and 1 other person
My parents were working when I was a kid, I have always been a fulltime rotter

• So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404
i literally had the same thing i got told i was "too confident"

youre not allowed to be confident or happy as an ugly man thats basically what was said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and St.TikTokcel
better to be incel + good parents than incel + bad parents

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
i only argued with my mom my whole life :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

i literally had the same thing i got told i was "too confident"

youre not allowed to be confident or happy as an ugly man thats basically what was said
we're supposed to rot and die

yup it is important to be socialized before age 4. If your parents are losers they won't be able to provide you with same aged kids to socialize, meaning you will be unsocialized by kindergarden and become social outcast.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
yup it is important to be socialized before age 4. If your parents are losers they won't be able to provide you with same aged kids to socialize, meaning you will be unsocialized by kindergarden and become social outcast.
already over in kindergarden:feelswhy:

yeah kids who didnt go kindergarden need to go ER the moment they can physically hold a pistol.

so you want your parents to call you ugly?

I have a shitty father and a good mother

I was bullied and I also made friends and went out to parties jfl

if you were raised by good parents in a good environment, you'll probably be a confident bright kid, you'll be social and make hella friends easily, you will not get bullied oppossed to kids who grew up in shit households who get bullied the moment they step foot in primary school. fast forward a couple of years into late middle school/highschool, foids start releasing their toxic animalistic nature into society and boys start getting boners, competition steps in and natural selection takes place; NO MORE FUN AND GAMES, WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD. if you dont have the looks and genetics to back up the confidence and positive perception of the world your parents forcefully gave you, you'll turn to an abused dogcel within literally 1 year, thats all it takes; and your life is ruined forever. I literally had my peers in year 9 tell me I am too confident or "think too highly about myself" of course in much meaner demeanor than it sounds. I am not a bitch I never would've let them bully me normally, but they outnumbered me heavily, all of them teamed up against me for no reason, words cant describe how much I hated my life for that year and the trauma still hunts me to this day, they put me in my place... problem is till this day my parents say shit like "you're handsome" or "you got a bright future ahead" coupled with bullshit redpill and bluepill advice, it kills me that they see all these good things in me, when I am really none. Thank you for reading, choose better parents next time.
False your wrong, these folks belive your or lower status and looks, so they believe your acting better then you are and won't stay in your place, and let them bully or treat you as a loser. This is mostly a mentality, you can either say fuck that or stand up for yourself and gain peoples respect. Again in your post this seems like passive agressive hatred towards parents who instill good values into their children, but at the same time your upset you didn't get the genetics or grow up to be attractive so your taking it out on your parents.

already over in kindergarden:feelswhy:
cope most kinddergarden folks age 4-5 years old. To say its over because some 4-5 year olds didnt get to socialize with peers is cope. Its not like your parents home schooled you on some romote island with no other humans. Whats most important is parents instilling value and morals building confidence and teaching you to stand up for yourself while being physically healthy, along with teaching basic self-defense.

hes just being passive aggressive and wants to lash out at hes parents because hes not phsyically attractive, instead of blaming hes peers and others around him for assholes and bad people, he blames hes parents. INSane.

It is scary how much this resonated with me. Once I hit puberty, everything went to shit, I was simply not in sync with normie animals around me. My parents should have raised me to be a normie psychopath instead of instilling "good values" in me, I would have thrived much better because this is a world of psychopaths and cutthroat normies.

But still you shouldn't blame your parents, blame this sick society around you.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and logicel369
False your wrong, these folks belive your or lower status and looks, so they believe your acting better then you are and won't stay in your place, and let them bully or treat you as a loser. This is mostly a mentality, you can either say fuck that or stand up for yourself and gain peoples respect. Again in your post this seems like passive agressive hatred towards parents who instill good values into their children, but at the same time your upset you didn't get the genetics or grow up to be attractive so your taking it out on your parents.
I am not blaming my parents for anything, my point was if you're parents raised you well you'll end up getting fucked in the ass because society isn't really a fun place where everyone is treated based on how they treat others. I love my parents to death probably only reason keeping me alive

if the blackpill taught me anything, it would be that I would rather live ignorant and happy than all knowing and miserable. so no. my point was to tell a story, whether you like it or not, if you're confident/sociable + sub 5 chances are people wont like you and they will try to make your life a living hell.

cope most kinddergarden folks age 4-5 years old. To say its over because some 4-5 year olds didnt get to socialize with peers is cope. Its not like your parents home schooled you on some romote island with no other humans. Whats most important is parents instilling value and morals building confidence and teaching you to stand up for yourself while being physically healthy, along with teaching basic self-defense.
he is obv exagerrating, plus in what world does a 4-5 year old get to socialize with others around the same age as him regularly if not in kindergarden; once a week at the park? or with his 7 year old cousin once a month at his grandma house? + my parents taught me to stand up for myself, and my dad instilled all these values in me, yet even if you managed to stop them, wont change anything, society will still be a hostile place to you and thats my point. but I still wish I did something, I believed I was outnumbered and viewed as a cockroach by all my peers, I should've went to war with everyone, it pains me that I was that big of a pussy back then, its chasing me till this day and I feel like less of a man knowing there are people out there who know this side of me

Last edited:
are you a retard? he is obv exagerrating, plus in what world does a 4-5 year old get to socialize with others around the same age as him regularly if not in kindergarden; once a week at the park? or with his 7 year old cousin once a month in his grandma house? + teaching you to stand up for yourself is the biggest cope ever, my parents taught me that, and my did instilled all these values in me, I aint a soyboy most of the time anyone tried me his ass was kicked, but when you're outnumbered and viewed as a cockroach by all of your peers then situation changes, I am not saying I dealt with my situation correctly, I should've went to war with everyone and thats what I'd do now because I genuinely dont give a fuck, but when you're a kid situation differs massively. stop trying to just disagree with everyone you aint smart
my god you have low brain cells this isn't rocket science.

Nah kys it's so much worse to have bad parents and schooling, muhh what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Well, it depends on what you think good parents are.

In reality, the typical ideal image of a 'good' parent is usually the worst types of people for children. Like you said, this world is filled with cutthroat normies, evil psychopaths and animal prepositions. Your parents lived at least 30-40 years so they should have been painfully aware of this. So why did they choose to have kids in a world like this? And why did they not at least make you aware of such things and teach you these things about people early on in life so you could at least have some sort of failsafe to keep you and your self esteem protected?

The archetypes of parents consider who are socially seen as the poser for good people, choose to breed children into a hell like this, and at the same time not make you aware of your situation. These people to me sound like demons. Ignorant, untruthful, narsicisstic etc. And dont get me started on the gaslighting of owing them something, or the constant lies they tell you about shitty situations. Lukewarm and still water breeds bacteria.

Test your parents and you will find out that not only are they narsissistic, but also equally dull and delusion in reality of the situation.

The reality of the situation is that the people who have kids in a world like this made far from a "good" choice. And for reasons far below any higher moral. The reality is that they, like dull, empty automatoous people, moved according their lust of animal prepositions, like family (just like animals in the wild), and other ideals of this world. But not only that, they failed to even tell you the truth, even up to now about the reality of this world and the people they are filled with.

Once again, still and lukewarm water breeds bacteria. Do you get it?

• +1
Reactions: logicel369
Well, it depends on what you think good parents are.

In reality, the typical ideal image of a 'good' parent is usually the worst types of people for children. Like you said, this world is filled with cutthroat normies, evil psychopaths and animal prepositions. Your parents lived at least 30-40 years so they should have been painfully aware of this. So why did they choose to have kids in a world like this? And why did they not at least make you aware of such things and teach you these things about people early on in life so you could at least have some sort of failsafe to keep you and your self esteem protected?

The archetypes of parents consider who are socially seen as the poser for good people, choose to breed children into a hell like this, and at the same time not make you aware of your situation. These people to me sound like demons. Ignorant, untruthful, narsicisstic etc. And dont get me started on the gaslighting of owing them something, or the constant lies they tell you about shitty situations. Lukewarm and still water breeds bacteria.

Test your parents and you will find out that not only are they narsissistic, but also equally dull and delusion in reality of the situation.

The reality of the situation is that the people who have kids in a world like this made far from a "good" choice. And for reasons far below any higher moral. The reality is that they, like dull, empty automatoous people, moved according their lust of animal prepositions, like family (just like animals in the wild), and other ideals of this world. But not only that, they failed to even tell you the truth, even up to now about the reality of this world and the people they are filled with.

Once again, still and lukewarm water breeds bacteria. Do you get it?
they are beyond delusional, but is it really a surprise? people like us are the 1%, maybe even less. they conform to societal norms and their animalistic instincts, this is the average human and they are no different than that.

parents are gaslighting you into not roping, "he a good boi" "he a catch"... JFL

Last edited:
Would make sense if whether you are an incel or not was determined by your muh confidence. Also most slayers come from broken homes anyways.

cope most kinddergarden folks age 4-5 years old. To say its over because some 4-5 year olds didnt get to socialize with peers is cope.
cope there are kids who have been socialized for 1000 of hours by kindergarden then there are kids who haven't socialized much with same aged peers. of course the latter ones will have it harder against socialized kids

The good parents will never allow their son to be an incel however they're the good ones the remainder just full their sons head with empty platitudes.