Why I avoid suicidefuel

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Suicidefuel increases cortisol and makes you depressed. It increases anxiety and stress and lowers testosterone.
All PSLmaxxers should avoid suicidefuel.
If you do not know what suicidefuel is, here is an example spoiler.

I hope you appreciate this as my whole day and weekend has been ruined loking at this picture.

It will take hours for my cortisol levels to reduce

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, averageblokecel, Littleboy and 1 other person
That's why incels at .me will never see improvement in their brain chemistry. The actively search out suicidefuel
at actively cucking yourself and wanting to decrease your T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy, iamgoingtomakeit and 5 others
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger
Seeing this picture (while I'm still 17) motivates me to ascend before my 18th

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Suicidefuel increases cortisol and makes you depressed. It increases anxiety and stress and lowers testosterone.

Its over :feelsrope:

• +1
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger
Seeing this picture (while I'm still 17) motivates me to ascend before my 18th
Suicide fuel lowers T. Increases cortisol to almost kleinfelter levels lol.

Suicidefuel is selfcuckery tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and Zesto

Suifuel no longer affects me tbh, i already know what i'm missing out on, and knowing that does that does make me angry 24/7, does no more than that anymore tbh.

• +1
Being angry lowers T and increases adrenaline and cortisol.
Suifuel no longer affects me tbh, i already know what i'm missing out on, and knowing that does that does make me angry 24/7, does no more than that anymore tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and Zesto
Suicide fuel lowers T. Increases cortisol to almost kleinfeller levels lol.

You can't develop neither mentally nor physically without stresses and pressures.
If i'd been raised in a 3rd world shithole like my father, left to fend for myself (really stressful environment), I would have developed way more stronger and mentally resilient than I am now. I don't see how you can grow and change without being subject to stress, sadness, depressive episodes, moments of rage and anger
Maybe cortisol isn't that bad (just postulating).

• +1
I still remember when you told me that fat Filipino whore who agreed to go to the movies with me was getting fucked by Chad after she said at the last minute she couldn't make it because she was sick.

Probably true but was still suicide fuel. Fuck you for spreading suicide fuel.

Most importantly fuck the west.

If that was the Philippines would've never happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I still remember when you told me that fat Filipino whore who agreed to go to the movies with me was getting fucked by Chad after she said at the last minute she couldn't make it because she was sick.

Probably true but was still suicide fuel. Fuck you for spreading suicide fuel.

Most importantly fuck the west.

If that was the Philippines would've never happened.

I am sorry for that brutal blackpill but that was my .me days. I have improved since then.

• +1
You can't develop neither mentally nor physically without stresses and pressures.
If i'd been raised in a 3rd world shithole like my father, left to fend for myself (really stressful environment), I would have developed way more stronger and mentally resilient than I am now. I don't see how you can grow and change without being subject to stress, sadness, depressive episodes, moments of rage and anger
Maybe cortisol isn't that bad (just postulating).

I don't want to grow I want to be a boy forever even after I ascend with my waifu in Tokyo.

I want to spend as much of my life as humanly possible as a J-PopMaxxed Idol boy.

I am sorry for that brutal blackpill but that was my .me days. I have improved since then.

Yeah it was horrendous.

I'm glad your thread quality has improved since then. I had you blocked (only person I ever did) and removed you after noticing some of your posts when logged out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
  • +1
Thanks for adressing this, you definetly have a point.

• +1
Suicide fuel lowers T. Increases cortisol to almost kleinfelter levels lol.
View attachment 1598

Seems like me tbh except I don't have small genitals and the gyno I had wasn't enough to be noticeable.

• +1
Yeah. I have to do this too. It's masochistic to always look out for suicide fuel. Not to mention self harm.

Cortisol can really really fuck you up. Look up Cushing syndrome, short & long term effects of excess cortisol.

• +1
That picture literally has zero effect on me.

I have become immune to suicidefuel. Likely because I am already trying to accomplish it. Can't fuel something if its already in full tank.

• +1