Why i chose implants over bimax

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I already can attract girls and im far from
ugly. So the risk of a irreversible surgery is just to much for me.
- braces for 1+ years
- Massive downtime and recovery phase after surgery
- The risk of a bad result that is irreversible is only worth to guys that are very ugly and have nothing to loose.

I will just get a implant that will maybe look slightly uncanny and grow a beard over it, which will neutralise a lot of the uncanny look.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, buflek, Slob and 11 others
After reading that thread about how anesthesia makes you braindead I am rethinking what surgeries I really need

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: intovoid, deviou_s, Hipcel and 6 others
After reading that thread about how anesthesia makes you braindead I am rethinking what surgeries I really need
What thread is that

did you get implants yet

Do you have problems breathing through the nose?

Just lol. I already had 5 general anesthesia. Nothing changed for my brain or the way I articulate my words or purely my inteligence. Its just pure cope

• +1
Reactions: mfk, ChristianChad, Deleted member 9405 and 9 others
Just lol. I already had 5 general anesthesia. Nothing changed for my brain or the way I articulate my words or purely my inteligence. Its just pure cope
word to. if anything anesthesia made me smarter or som shit. i dropped out of high school before the first time i got it now i got hella smart somehow.

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
why not both they serve different purposes. Bimax results are almost always good. I haven't seen anyone get botched by ramieri, for example alfaro sometimes dogmax people but still ok. pagnoni botched a few people but one of them wanted to get botched tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Danish_Retard
chose after three years
JoinedMar 11, 2019

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Chintuck22
Based. Finally took the implant pill.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
chose after three years
JoinedMar 11, 2019
I laughed when OP said this:

ugly.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Nigga, if you have a nice loving gf, you will forget about this implant shit and 80% of your worries will go away

• +1
BAD36693 D1FF 4D25 940C 189EE714594F
F6AA2DD2 2EEF 4907 B321 8611E7286829

You after getting implants without bimax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, ascension!, WagedandReady and 10 others
If you suffer from any kind of severe skeletal malocclusion it’s retarded to get implants, since you gonna have tmj and sleep problems later in life anyway

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, subhuman incel, ChristianChad and 1 other person
chose after three years
JoinedMar 11, 2019
As i said, my looks improved from incel to htn that never gets called ugly anymore. I get approached in clubs, and can get laid. Not with the girls that i dream of, but still its a decent success. So i did a lot of looksmaxing so far.

But its true that i was coping with my beard the last 3 years. Also covid times nd lockdowns fucked my surgical plans :(
The problem is that im late 20s and 1.5years of braces would take the last bit of prime i have left. So its not possible to go for bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and OnlyWs
But its true that i was coping with my beard the last 3 years. Also covid times nd lockdowns fucked my surgical plans :(
The problem is that im late 20s and 1.5years of braces would take the last bit of prime i have left. So its not possible to go for bimax.
you've been telling this story since 2019.

but I understand you're scared shitlest to do more afford than taking a pill or paying someone for a 10 minute fix with a syringe.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Oberyn
ugly. So the risk of a irreversible surgery is just to much for me.
- braces for 1+ years
- Massive downtime and recovery phase after surgery
- The risk of a bad result that is irreversible is only worth to guys that are very ugly and have nothing to loose.

I will just get a implant that will maybe look slightly uncanny and grow a beard over it, which will neutralise a lot of the uncanny look.
Unless your quite recessed there's no point taking the risk + time cost of bimax over implants

Especially if you have enough $ to make adjustments if needed and cover cost of infection replacement

you've been telling this story since 2019.

but I understand you're scared shitlest to do more afford than taking a pill or paying someone for a 10 minute fix with a syringe.
True :( Flying to another country and getting highly invasive irreversible surgery scares me massively.

• +1
copium

• +1
True :( Flying to another country and getting highly invasive irreversible surgery scares me massively.
are u from switzerland by any chance? u have the best surgeons in the world. Imagine being me while i live in shit postsoviet cucked country, make $500 per month and have bluepilled maxfacs, even its hard to get fillers here. Jfl imagine being born in the bets country on earth, having the best maxfacs and still moaning

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, subhuman incel and Dystopian
What is it that people here are so scared of traveling to have surgery? I understand it takes time and money and is a hassle, but if you go to a good surgeon and do your due diligence, I don't see why people are so scared of it.

• +1
People keep forgetting about the option in between, sliding genioplasty. That’s what I had done. It relies on the same principle as bimax, distraction osteogenesis. However only the front lower part of the jaw (so the chin) is cut and pulled forward. It doesn’t affect your teeth and the recovery is very short. The added projection is real bone. I don’t have any issue with implants, but for people who are opposed to having a foreign object installed in them, don’t forget about this other option.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and ChristianChad
why not both they serve different purposes. Bimax results are almost always good. I haven't seen anyone get botched by ramieri, for example alfaro sometimes dogmax people but still ok. pagnoni botched a few people but one of them wanted to get botched tbh.
Even the botches with bimax are rare though, like obviously some people ascend way more than others, but pretty much every bimax result looks better than before, it’s just sometimes it’s only a small improvement and smetimes it’s a massive improvement. Maybe like 1% look worse

Implants seem so hit and miss like 50% look uncanny or worse which is a terrible risk/reward really

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Oberyn and Deleted member 17244
Even the botches with bimax are rare though, like obviously some people ascend way more than others, but pretty much every bimax result looks better than before, it’s just sometimes it’s only a small improvement and smetimes it’s a massive improvement. Maybe like 1% look worse

Implants seem so hit and miss like 50% look uncanny or worse which is a terrible risk/reward really
What about fillers i.e for gonion area?

• +1
What about fillers i.e for gonion area?
Fillers are better easier to fine tune and less uncanny - but I think fillers are only good for like minor touch ups here and there not compelelty changing the face

Another obvious advantage of filler is you have easily have it dissolved if it doesn’t look goo

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Oberyn and Deleted member 17244
eventually you gonna end up saying "fuck it, i'll get whatever necessary". blackpill created a habitat in your brain already. you're just wasting your time ignoring this fact. sooner is better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ChristianChad and Oberyn
eventually you gonna end up saying "fuck it, i'll get whatever necessary". blackpill created a habitat in your brain already. you're just wasting your time ignoring this fact. sooner is better.
this. i was coping with genio and then I said fuck I'll do whatever it takes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WagedandReady, subhuman incel and randomvanish
Who did pags botch?

• +1
What happened in those botch cases. How do we avoid getting botched lol

• +1
Ramieri charges?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel and Hipcel
if i would to choose a surgeon that everyone is so fawned of

itd be ramieri. safest, probably the cheapest, less dramatic option

you ideally want to advance the jaws to where it’s in the normal range, a normal occlusion, an appropriate occlusal plane angle to match your cranium, with proper inclination of the teeth, then reevaluate if you need extra bone mass whether that’d be more osteotomies or custom designed implants

if i could redo it all, i would do this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Chadpreetmaybe, subhuman incel and 2 others
People keep forgetting about the option in between, sliding genioplasty. That’s what I had done. It relies on the same principle as bimax, distraction osteogenesis. However only the front lower part of the jaw (so the chin) is cut and pulled forward. It doesn’t affect your teeth and the recovery is very short. The added projection is real bone. I don’t have any issue with implants, but for people who are opposed to having a foreign object installed in them, don’t forget about this other option.
Well said

if i would to choose a surgeon that everyone is so fawned of

itd be ramieri. safest, probably the cheapest, less dramatic option

you ideally want to advance the jaws to where it’s in the normal range, a normal occlusion, an appropriate occlusal plane angle to match your cranium, with proper inclination of the teeth, then reevaluate if you need extra bone mass whether that’d be more osteotomies or custom designed implants

if i could redo it all, i would do this
What'd you have done?

isnt eppley like one of the only surgeons who offer implants? i would also get implants but i dont find any surgeons close to me

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: OnlyWs, Wallenberg and Mr.Proper
What'd you have done?
10mm mse, aggressive fm,

14.5mm imdo, 10mm geniopaully but botched.

PSL deluded me into thinking i needed all this and that premolar extractions were always bad

not the case, at least for me

i was offered premolar extractions, 9mm bsso, ccw rotation and almost 0 linear lefort 1 and custom peek jaw implants for 40k by an american, local surgeon

but i chose to get imdo for 25k

now i have to get a revision for 40k and only got refunded back 8k

• +1
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes and Oberyn
@Mr.Proper how about you name me some instead of just doing your stupid hm… reaction you dumb retard

@Mr.Proper how about you name me some instead of just doing your stupid hm… reaction you dumb retard
No names for you with such attitude, sorry. Basic search in Google "site:looksmax.org jaw implant result" and there you can find surgeon names mentioned.

• Hmm...
Reactions: buflek
10mm mse, aggressive fm,

14.5mm imdo, 10mm geniopaully but botched.

PSL deluded me into thinking i needed all this and that premolar extractions were always bad

not the case, at least for me

i was offered premolar extractions, 9mm bsso, ccw rotation and almost 0 linear lefort 1 and custom peek jaw implants for 40k by an american, local surgeon

but i chose to get imdo for 25k

now i have to get a revision for 40k and only got refunded back 8k
Wait ccw but not linear, as in…no impaction? Or did they make the cut and fill in the posterior with bone grafts material or some shit?

I also am thinking about premolar extractions because I don’t hate my maxillary lateral growth, but I do need LJS for my recessed mandible. If I got genio only I would have a really weird/deep mental crease and my lips still wouldn’t close properly

Wait ccw but not linear, as in…no impaction? Or did they make the cut and fill in the posterior with bone grafts material or some shit?

I also am thinking about premolar extractions because I don’t hate my maxillary lateral growth, but I do need LJS for my recessed mandible. If I got genio only I would have a really weird/deep mental crease and my lips still wouldn’t close properly
dm me