Why i dont work out

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
Is anyone like me on here who has tried lifting weights to improve your look but failed? I tell myself maybe one day I'll get back into it. But the truth is I hate working out. And since I'm 39 I have a way slower recovery time. Like I'm sore as fuck for about 5 days. Plus I work where I'm lifting cases of beer all the time.

I even remember when I was 15 and I was getting into weight lifting,and my younger cousin asked me why do I lift weights I said so I can be better looking and get girls. He said that won't help you get better looking and laughed and that stuck with me. He eventually grew taller then me,he's 6'2 and got girls easily when he was a fat dork when younger and I hanged out with him.

Another story is I tried to get down to my old weight when I was cuter and met my x wife, I was about 130 lbs back then and was going to a gym. After being with her and her family made me eat a lot. I gained 30 pounds. That's when she cheated and left me. But anyway I don't look healthy anymore going below 165 ,I look horrible. So I just gave up trying to lose weight or lifting weights if it doesn't help me.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, GetShrekt, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
If you wanna lose weight you need diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
If you wanna lose weight you need diet
I tried to explain I tried that in my 30s plus worked out,I started to look worse and puny in my pics. I posted some of them pics on incel forums of that time period and was roasted and they would post my pics over and over as an insult. I got down to 160 from 180 in 3 months time,this was also going to the gym all the time near the group home I was living in.

shit genetics i get 1cm+ on my arms with only 2.5kg weights in a month

You are a loser

weak old man

i could easily beat the shit out of u

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: youngmax and Deleted member 19036

Attachments

• KFEJennd_400x400.jpg
    KFEJennd_400x400.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0
05741A95 A59E 4235 A3CE 1F7E8A69D185

• JFL
Reactions: youngmax and Deleted member 16369
i could give this old man a bloody nose and toss him as to break his skull on the concrete

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, youngmax and GetShrekt
Dude why don’t you inject at 39? Are you norwooding?

Dude why don’t you inject at 39? Are you norwooding?
he is not 39 if he is he has the worst aging genetics he looks minimum 55
A601C098 E51D 4DD1 AA80 50C026868028

• JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and GetShrekt
i could give this old man a bloody nose and toss him as to break his skull on the concrete
Dude why are you bullying an oldcel? They are rare assets in these spaces think about it, a 39 year old truecel has way more knowledge than some coping Muh ‘chadlite’ 20 year old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16369
Is anyone like me on here who has tried lifting weights to improve your look but failed? I tell myself maybe one day I'll get back into it. But the truth is I hate working out. And since I'm 39 I have a way slower recovery time. Like I'm sore as fuck for about 5 days. Plus I work where I'm lifting cases of beer all the time.

I even remember when I was 15 and I was getting into weight lifting,and my younger cousin asked me why do I lift weights I said so I can be better looking and get girls. He said that won't help you get better looking and laughed and that stuck with me. He eventually grew taller then me,he's 6'2 and got girls easily when he was a fat dork when younger and I hanged out with him.

Another story is I tried to get down to my old weight when I was cuter and met my x wife, I was about 130 lbs back then and was going to a gym. After being with her and her family made me eat a lot. I gained 30 pounds. That's when she cheated and left me. But anyway I don't look healthy anymore going below 165 ,I look horrible. So I just gave up trying to lose weight or lifting weights if it doesn't help me.
don't give up on yourself

Dude why are you bullying an oldcel? They are rare assets in these spaces think about it, a 39 year old truecel has way more knowledge than some coping Muh ‘chadlite’ 20 year old
if he wasnt retarded i wouldnt bully him
he literaly attempts to bully everybody

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Lol dude I'd love to see your twink ugly self so I can imagine beating your ugly skull in. But you are so pussy you'll never show anyone. Because you'd leave this forum in 2 seconds from embarrassment.

Atleast tell your race without larping? Are you a shitskin paki

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Make your YouTube videos I’ll watch

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and DwayneWhite55
Lol dude I'd love to see your twink ugly self so I can imagine beating your ugly skull in. But you are so pussy you'll never show anyone. Because you'd leave this forum in 2 seconds from embarrassment.

Atleast tell your race without larping? Are you a shitskin paki
im skijnny but im young and healthy and former athlete so ill easily beat the hell out of u ngl. i said i already posted my pics in rate me and everybody said chad
idk what else u want from me subhuman this is a waste of time

im skijnny but im young and healthy and former athlete so ill easily beat the hell out of u ngl. i said i already posted my pics in rate me and everybody said chad
idk what else u want from me subhuman this is a waste of time
Yeah ok lol I already looked for your name in rate me. Nothing was there by that name. You paki larper

Yeah ok lol I already looked for your name in rate me. Nothing was there by that name. You paki larper
do you know how fucming retarded you are that u literally already saw what i look like. and said “who are you edward scissorhands” u low iq bastard

ur actually so old you have dimentia or youre smoking crack which is it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and DwayneWhite55
do you know how fucming retarded you are that u literally already saw what i look like. and said “who are you edward scissorhands” u low iq bastard

ur actually so old you have dimentia or youre smoking crack which is it
Omg that dude lol!!! You ugly dog

Imagine being in your young teenage years and looking like a ghoul like you. Stay seething your worst years are yet to come.
u are literally a 1/10
imagine being you
ive already fucked girls much hotter than you ever will subhuman and im successful on social media jfl
my existencr is so much greater than yours and 100% of people wojld be me over you

Imagine being in your young teenage years and looking like a ghoul like you. Stay seething your worst years are yet to come.
mentally ill schitzo
im not a teenager, imafine looking as good as i do as a teen though, hed be swimming jb pussy you delusional faggot.

u are literally a 1/10
imagine being you
ive already fucked girls much hotter than you ever will subhuman and im successful on social media jfl
my existencr is so much greater than yours and 100% of people wojld be me over you
All larp ,unless you are 6'3 or something, then you are only getting by with height .

mentally ill schitzo
im not a teenager, imafine looking as good as i do as a teen though, hed be swimming jb pussy you delusional faggot.
All larp ,or you wouldn't be here would you . Keep barking for your master

All larp ,or you wouldn't be here would you . Keep barking for your master
you are delusional faggot
i came inside a girl anf posted about it on lookism
it means nothing to browse a forum

@dfucclife u are making me cage hard rn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
I was going to go hard at you and roast you everytime I see you. But now knowing you are that ugly ghoul. I have no interest in bullying the weak. Your life is sad enough. I know you are contemplating suicide right now and I don't want to be searched out by the police.

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy, Rt-Rust1 and youngmax
I came for 20, words are words but actions are actions

I was going to go hard at you and roast you everytime I see you. But now knowing you are that ugly ghoul. I have no interest in bullying the weak. Your life is sad enough. I know you are contemplating suicide right now and I don't want to be searched out by the police.
you = ugliest most mentally ill delusional faggot ive ever seen in my life not exaggerrating

you are the epitome of what every single person here never wants to become holy shit

my 53 year old father with diabetes even mogs you to an ethereal realm you utter smeagol creature from the dark

you look like a mf who wohld hide in peoples attics to spy on them you creepy pedophile subhuman incel

how you havent roped by this point is a miracle from god

If you struggle with making a plan for lifting i could help you something basic you will get linear progression for 3 to 9 months

you = ugliest most mentally ill delusional faggot ive ever seen in my life not exaggerrating

you are the epitome of what every single person here never wants to become holy shit

my 53 year old father with diabetes even mogs you to an ethereal realm you utter smeagol creature from the dark

you look like a mf who wohld hide in peoples attics to spy on them you creepy pedophile subhuman incel

how you havent roped by this point is a miracle from god
Seethe edward

Attachments

• edward-scissorhands.jpg
    edward-scissorhands.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 0
Seethe edward
this a pointless ass conversation at this point i already objectively destroyed you and ur comparisons are dog shit bc i have insane skin and collagen and 0 bad undereye so how coudl i look like edward scissorhands

ignored btw

who tf cares about some ugly hateful incels insentient life

ur posts arr dogshit

this a pointless ass conversation at this point i already objectively destroyed you and ur comparisons are dog shit bc i have insane skin and collagen and 0 bad undereye so how coudl i look like edward scissorhands
I got my ugly brown eye on you boy

Attachments

• 2863142_F481846B-1375-47EB-BECD-2C9D9D6339F5.jpeg
    2863142_F481846B-1375-47EB-BECD-2C9D9D6339F5.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 0