Why I hate incel ideology (adderall post)

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
On some adderall rn, so read if you wish. I just want to type and express some thoughts.

I hate incel ideology because it ruins lives fr. When I was 15-16 I had female friends and they were all nice to me, 2 of them liked me in a romantic way - one of my female friends pakistani one, she literally offered to marry me the other week or so. Back then I wasn't some stupid incel who hated women, I was a friendly guy and liked making people smile and telling funny jokes. Sure some guys didn't respect me as much, but I was well liked and got away with a lot of stuff.

I find incels at the age of 16/17 and suddenly I am become introverted. I'm no longer this guy who talks to everyone, suddenly I'm too conencered with appearing like a jester or beta, I stop talking to girls because "hey I'm a manlet, 5'5 and indian. Fuck those are truecel stats". I went from liking people to becoming a hateful person - hating myself. Redpill sites really tipped me over. Many redpillers would tell me to lift and that within 3 months I'd get results etc (it's a lie, 3 months isn't long enough jfl). When I followed their advice and lifted for 3 months, nothing happened. No girls liked me still and I accepted the blackpill. I'll never get women.

At 18 I was starting to simmer my autism down, I was talking to people again but I was reserved, even managed to band together a solid social circle - who i still talk to today and whenever we're all in town during the summer go for a bbq and go on adventures and shit. From the social circle I even managed to date a christian 5'2 girl. Incel mindset still stuck with me, I thought it was all fake/a ploy (hello early stages of schizophrenia and insecurity) and never made a move on her. We broke up in the end.

@SMESH can probably remember my incel tier posts back on lookism, I'd be so upset about shit all the time.

I eventually started browsing incel forums and got into contact with legit incels. I told them my plight, how I was an incel. And what happened? I got rejected. I was called a liar, a chad, etc. I soon realised these incel niggas were literally more socially retarded than me and following their advice was possibly the stupidest thing I could do. But I still stuck with them, maybe they'll accept me.

I told @astatine this story about how I made out with some club whore when I was 19 and how she had a boyfriend (she acc did) but I ended up making out with her within 30 seconds of meeting - I pissed her friend off and I never managed to bring her back home JFL.

So I rush to incels to tell them my good news, that anyone can do it if they try hard enough, get social circle, etc. What happened? Banned. I got banned, I was told to shut up and that I was a liar.

I realised there and then, these incels aren't people who acc want to improve. They just pick on insecure teenagers and actually fuck their minds up. It's only now at 21 have I almost recovered fully. I honestly think looksmax helped a lot with my mental health. Going on places like reddit is :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: but looksmax users are not as deluded as incels but keep shit real, I realised that my "successes" weren't fluke, but they were a result of me social circlemaxxing.

I'm now motivated to go to the gym again, I actually like how I look now too. Before I seriously considered myself subhuman, like lower than LTN. I thought my face and everything was hideous because "muh 5'5 indian janitor" meme. For most avg guys our struggles aren't spoken about, most guys have a shit time dating. Bluepill lies so much that blackpill becomes attractive and you end up trusting it a bit too much.

Redpill has helped a lot with my social interactions too, I've now got a balance between respected and being funny. Bluepill advice some of it works too, get hobby, be fit, haircut, etc. It legit works. Girls don't care if you're a kind guy, but if you're a fun and interesting person, girls will like you for real. It's only if you are prick to everyone, you stop being invited places, you lose the chance to social circle maxx that's why bluepillers say shit like "just be nice". Being nice gets no girls wet.

Anyways my adderall post is done, I just wanted to air some thoughts of mine on why I love looksmax and dislike incel ideology. I don't hate incels themselves, many of them are just like me. Not the most handsome dudes, a little insecure and then got preyed on by the internet. People don't hate you because you're ugly, people hate you for other superficial reasons.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Hikicel69, litaz and 32 others
Yes I agree hating women is the biggest incel trait there is and it’s most of the time based on bs. I remember your lookism posts you just sounded very defeated and realistic but it just seemed like you’d given up. I remember messaging other users like se55 and Conspiracy to leave a nice uplifting comment on your posts cause I felt so bad for you. Right now you’re a changed man you’re still realistic and know your place in life if that makes sense but you’re extremely NT, can talk to girls no problem and have friends who enjoy having you around. Blackpill mindset poisons your brain and darkens your soul. People don’t like to admit it but it’s as much in the mind as it is in the looks, and that’s the reason why most blackpilled incels will never ascend.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscensionMan98, litaz and 15 others
I agree with you except I am diffuse NW7 which is a true death sentence.

Everyday I wish it was not true

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17379
Yes I agree hating women is the biggest incel trait there is and it’s most of the time based on bs. I remember your lookism posts you just sounded very defeated and realistic but it just seemed like you’d given up. I remember messaging other users like se55 and Conspiracy to leave a nice uplifting comment on your posts cause I felt so bad for you. Right now you’re a changed man you’re still realistic and know your place in life if that makes sense but you’re extremely NT, can talk to girls no problem and have friends who enjoy having you around. Blackpill mindset poisons your brain and darkens your soul. People don’t like to admit it but it’s as much in the mind as it is in the looks, and that’s the reason why most blackpilled incels will never ascend.
yeah legit tbh, your comments on lookism did help. I never had any place to really express my frusturations. Even during my peak incel phase, I never outwardly hated women. I had female friends and could remember times where girls would go out of their way to be nice to me because I was a little depressed about stuff.

I'm aware that I probably won't be a chad who sleeps with new girls every week and whatnot, but honestly that doesn't depress me at all. I think the biggest lesson I learnt when I was like in incel phase was that I could still live a decent life without girls. I still had friends and hobbies and was feeling proud of the progress I made in combat sports.

A lot of incels are NOT realistic. They overstate how fucked they are

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, FrameMogger, thecel and 1 other person
*burp* drink some beer nigga

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
yeah legit tbh, your comments on lookism did help. I never had any place to really express my frusturations. Even during my peak incel phase, I never outwardly hated women. I had female friends and could remember times where girls would go out of their way to be nice to me because I was a little depressed about stuff.

I'm aware that I probably won't be a chad who sleeps with new girls every week and whatnot, but honestly that doesn't depress me at all. I think the biggest lesson I learnt when I was like in incel phase was that I could still live a decent life without girls. I still had friends and hobbies and was feeling proud of the progress I made in combat sports.

A lot of incels are NOT realistic. They overstate how fucked they are
You are in the peak of your life. In the UK where social circle game is so important I have seen true manlets (5'3) have a few FWB. But after university that all ends. You will never have the sort of exposure again that you need to get laid as a handicapped male.

I can't tell you how much that all falls off a cliff when you are post university, but you will experience it for yourself. Then real blackpill dynamics come to play. If you can get an arranged marriage with someone you don't hate I would recommend it. That's why I have zero respect for zoomers 15-21 because their opinion is based in nothing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, stevielake, apocalypse and 2 others
You are in the peak of your life. In the UK where social circle game is so important I have seen true manlets (5'3) have a few FWB. But after university that all ends. You will never have the sort of exposure again that you need to get laid as a handicapped male.

I can't tell you how much that all falls off a cliff when you are post university, but you will experience it for yourself. Then real blackpill dynamics come to play. If you can get an arranged marriage with someone you don't hate I would recommend it. That's why I have zero respect for zoomers 15-21 because their opinion is based in nothing.
I've made a post about this issue before, the demographics pill. I'm still trying to come up with a solution. I have a few but they are hard to implement

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 16392
Maybe you just never were incel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16683, Hikicel69, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
I've made a post about this issue before, the demographics pill. I'm still trying to come up with a solution. I have a few but they are hard to implement
The best thing is to basically live like university post university. The ideal situation would be to live with good friends for as long as possible. The problem is men falling for the pussy trap and moving in with their girlfriends, even though they acknowledge they hate their lives and would be happier living with friends.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and FailedNormieManlet
Maybe you just never were incel
I am 5'5 and pajeet. According to incels that is more than enough. The blackpill memes were relatable too, girls did make fun of my looks when I was younger. I'm not saying girls were nice to me 24/7, heck no. A lot of girls used to hate me when I was younger due to my autistic behaviour and thus blackpill appealed to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736 and currylightskin
I am 5'5 and pajeet. According to incels that is more than enough. The blackpill memes were relatable too, girls did make fun of my looks when I was younger. I'm not saying girls were nice to me 24/7, heck no. A lot of girls used to hate me when I was younger due to my autistic behaviour and thus blackpill appealed to me
You never posted your face and obvisouly you're not very intelligent so I cant really know for sure

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, oldcelloser, whiteissuperior and 2 others
The best thing is to basically live like university post university. The ideal situation would be to live with good friends for as long as possible. The problem is men falling for the pussy trap and moving in with their girlfriends, even know they acknowledge they hate their lives and would be happier living with friends.
I've come up with some ideas on ways to fight the demographic pill tbh.

In an ideal world, I'd be ripped (so I have status in the gym) and do my method of meeting people in the gym via frequent brief interactions (war of attrition) and from there hanging out with them and shit via hosting party or whatnot.

Obviously this may not work, I've made friends from the gym before but I never do the hosting party shit since I lived at home with parents before uni.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and currylightskin
You never posted your face and obvisouly you're not very intelligent so I cant really know for sure
MUTLIPLE users have seen my face

• +1
Reactions: lutte and currylightskin
I can't lone wolf maxx if I come to uk. 😡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and FailedNormieManlet
Good shit getting out of the incel mindset. Inshallah I will leave that mindset too.
It took me multiple years and some of it is still in my mind to this day. Having hobbies and things you're proud of really did help me a lot. Talking to legit incels on discord also helped me. I met a few guys who were in a similar position to me, but the more extreme users turned me off a lot. Even I was thinking they were quite dislikeable people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and ✿👍col
Lucky you. Getting ruthlessly cheated and lied to has only solidified the blackpill in my mind.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla, oldcelloser, PYT and 1 other person
Lucky you. Getting ruthlessly cheated and lied to has only solidified the blackpill in my mind.
that's sad man, but honestly I'm not advocating for full on :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: cuckoldry. This message mainly goes out to incels who think it is truly over and there is no hope. There is 100% hope for anyone - unless you're acc disabled or some crazy shit

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and getra
On some adderall rn, so read if you wish. I just want to type and express some thoughts.

I hate incel ideology because it ruins lives fr. When I was 15-16 I had female friends and they were all nice to me, 2 of them liked me in a romantic way - one of my female friends pakistani one, she literally offered to marry me the other week or so. Back then I wasn't some stupid incel who hated women, I was a friendly guy and liked making people smile and telling funny jokes. Sure some guys didn't respect me as much, but I was well liked and got away with a lot of stuff.

I find incels at the age of 16/17 and suddenly I am become introverted. I'm no longer this guy who talks to everyone, suddenly I'm too conencered with appearing like a jester or beta, I stop talking to girls because "hey I'm a manlet, 5'5 and indian. Fuck those are truecel stats". I went from liking people to becoming a hateful person - hating myself. Redpill sites really tipped me over. Many redpillers would tell me to lift and that within 3 months I'd get results etc (it's a lie, 3 months isn't long enough jfl). When I followed their advice and lifted for 3 months, nothing happened. No girls liked me still and I accepted the blackpill. I'll never get women.

At 18 I was starting to simmer my autism down, I was talking to people again but I was reserved, even managed to band together a solid social circle - who i still talk to today and whenever we're all in town during the summer go for a bbq and go on adventures and shit. From the social circle I even managed to date a christian 5'2 girl. Incel mindset still stuck with me, I thought it was all fake/a ploy (hello early stages of schizophrenia and insecurity) and never made a move on her. We broke up in the end.

@SMESH can probably remember my incel tier posts back on lookism, I'd be so upset about shit all the time.

I eventually started browsing incel forums and got into contact with legit incels. I told them my plight, how I was an incel. And what happened? I got rejected. I was called a liar, a chad, etc. I soon realised these incel niggas were literally more socially retarded than me and following their advice was possibly the stupidest thing I could do. But I still stuck with them, maybe they'll accept me.

I told @astatine this story about how I made out with some club whore when I was 19 and how she had a boyfriend (she acc did) but I ended up making out with her within 30 seconds of meeting - I pissed her friend off and I never managed to bring her back home JFL.

So I rush to incels to tell them my good news, that anyone can do it if they try hard enough, get social circle, etc. What happened? Banned. I got banned, I was told to shut up and that I was a liar.

I realised there and then, these incels aren't people who acc want to improve. They just pick on insecure teenagers and actually fuck their minds up. It's only now at 21 have I almost recovered fully. I honestly think looksmax helped a lot with my mental health. Going on places like reddit is :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: but looksmax users are not as deluded as incels but keep shit real, I realised that my "successes" weren't fluke, but they were a result of me social circlemaxxing.

I'm now motivated to go to the gym again, I actually like how I look now too. Before I seriously considered myself subhuman, like lower than LTN. I thought my face and everything was hideous because "muh 5'5 indian janitor" meme. For most avg guys our struggles aren't spoken about, most guys have a shit time dating. Bluepill lies so much that blackpill becomes attractive and you end up trusting it a bit too much.

Redpill has helped a lot with my social interactions too, I've now got a balance between respected and being funny. Bluepill advice some of it works too, get hobby, be fit, haircut, etc. It legit works. Girls don't care if you're a kind guy, but if you're a fun and interesting person, girls will like you for real. It's only if you are prick to everyone, you stop being invited places, you lose the chance to social circle maxx that's why bluepillers say shit like "just be nice". Being nice gets no girls wet.

Anyways my adderall post is done, I just wanted to air some thoughts of mine on why I love looksmax and dislike incel ideology. I don't hate incels themselves, many of them are just like me. Not the most handsome dudes, a little insecure and then got preyed on by the internet. People don't hate you because you're ugly, people hate you for other superficial reasons.
The thing is you are an exception to the blackpill. Even though you are 5'5" and indian, there is something about your face that just makes you appealing to some women. For most 5'5" indian guys who are the same PSL as you, it is 100% over.

I remember messaging other users like se55 and Conspiracy to leave a nice uplifting comment on your posts cause I felt so bad for you
laugh jordan GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
What about that stacy who was crazy for you? Do you think she would give af if you were a subhuman with a micropenis? Fuck no.

What about that stacy who was crazy for you? Do you think she would give af if you were a subhuman with a micropenis? Fuck no.
That’s why I said you have to know your worth and place instead of going for Stacies when you’re 4 psl. I can afford to go for stacylites with my looks+height+dicksize. If I didn’t have these things I wouldn’t be going for them I’d go for my looksmatch, I’m not delusional.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and stevielake
Not a single word but I somewhat agree

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
That’s why I said you have to know your worth and place instead of going for Stacies when you’re 4 psl. I can afford to go for stacylites with my looks+height+dicksize. If I didn’t have these things I wouldn’t be going for them I’d go for my looksmatch, I’m not delusional.
What if your looksmatch is femcel? Then the blackpill is extremely legit. You learn what you need to do to fix your subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15577
What if your looksmatch is femcel? Then the blackpill is extremely legit. You learn what you need to do to fix your subhumanity.
So you’re not disagreeing with me? Most girls don’t even know what femcels and incels are. Just don’t have unrealistically high standards and you can find someone.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
So you’re not disagreeing with me? Most girls don’t even know what femcels and incels are. Just don’t have unrealistically high standards and you can find someone.
Realistic for one dude could be unrealistic for another. Also depends on location.

Like in EE, it's much easier for a normie to get stacies but in a place like the UK, forget about it.

Not everyone can get their looksmatch as it depends on many different factors.

There is one massive benefit to the blackpill that you are overlooking. Most normies overrate themselves, sometimes to an almost comical degree. A lot of ugly dudes go there entire lives thinking they are chad and looksmatched with stacies. They need to be blackpilled so that they can be more realistic.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Ethniframementalcel and stevielake
Tbh it's better to be blackpilled than bluepilled. Even @FailedNormieManlet learned something from here. If he was bluepilled, he'd waste all his time personalitymaxxing but as soon as he joined this place, he got a perm and hopped on fin. Also, started doing MMA to build a good physique. If he liftfrauds as well, he'd improve his chances a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, oldcelloser, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
The thing is you are an exception to the blackpill. Even though you are 5'5" and indian, there is something about your face that just makes you appealing to some women. For most 5'5" indian guys who are the same PSL as you, it is 100% over.
Idk, I think good collagen helps a lot. I do think I look better than avg 5'5 indian with same PSL as me though, but i take care of myself a lot

• +1
Reactions: Doesn'tNeedSurgery
Same bro on god. I discovered this shit at 16 and then I thought I’m a trucel why even try and my friends noticed I was becoming mentally I’ll and made jokes about me being obsessed with “Chad”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The_God and FailedNormieManlet
@FailedNormieManlet I’m with you on this mate

• +1
id still hardmaxx, especially at 5'5, but yea i agree with ur post

• +1
Idk, I think good collagen helps a lot. I do think I look better than avg 5'5 indian with same PSL as me though, but i take care of myself a lot
Don't think it is that either. It's not something anybody can explain. Like there is an admittedly subhuman 5'8" oldcel, who has managed to slay hot women whose success cannot be explained by us.

It is one those great mysteries tbh.

• +1
Don't think it is that either. It's not something anybody can explain. Like there is an admittedly subhuman 5'8" oldcel, who has managed to slay hot women whose success cannot be explained by us.

It is one those great mysteries tbh.
Medium ugly theory :lul:

• +1
The thing is there is perhaps something about his face that women find appealing, which surgery could ruin. If he was incel or had a massive glaring flaw, surgery would make sense. He has flaws of course but they are relatively minor.

I agree with you except I am diffuse NW7 which is a true death sentence.

Everyday I wish it was not true
hair has an inverse relation to ones connection to the dark side
vader = bald
palpatine = NW10
maul = no hair onlyhorns

you are strong

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
only thing that would srs boost me would be LL in all seriousness. But I think going to LL is a bit too drastic, I've not even gymcelled and leanmaxxed properly yet, so need to do that stuff first. Then I need to MMAmaxx and post shit on insta winning fights so I can statusmaxx too. Then I have moneymaxxing to do too

• +1
The thing is there is perhaps something about his face that women find appealing, which surgery could ruin. If he was incel or had a massive glaring flaw, surgery would make sense. He has flaws of course but they are relatively minor.
he could fix his failos, thats all i reccommend surgery for

5'5 is a huge failo?

• +1

5'5 is a huge failo?
5'5 is my biggest (ironic lol) failio. But my height isn't really a major source of insecurity anymore, I've learnt that there's some advantages to being short. Also like sticking to the demographic of girl that likes me helps too. If I was chasing white women 24/7, I'd have gone insane. White women hold ethnics to a much higher standard compared to pajeet girls who are more accepting of my height

• +1
Reactions: Doesn'tNeedSurgery and whiteissuperior

5'5 is a huge failo?
It is yes. But I don't think he is willing to go through something as brutal as LL. It should be a last resort if everything else fails.

He is getting IOIs and can get dates for now. If he can get women of a looks level he is satisfied with, he won't need to go for LL.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and FailedNormieManlet
5'5 is my biggest (ironic lol) failio. But my height isn't really a major source of insecurity anymore, I've learnt that there's some advantages to being short. Also like sticking to the demographic of girl that likes me helps too. If I was chasing white women 24/7, I'd have gone insane. White women hold ethnics to a much higher standard compared to pajeet girls who are more accepting of my height
Liftfraud to 5'8". The perm helps you fraud height as well.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and FailedNormieManlet
Liftfraud to 5'8". The perm helps you fraud height as well.
If I wear docs I fraud to 5'6.5, I just need to buy 1 inch lifts to get to 5'7.

But the issue is, is idk how to incorporate docs into my outfits without it looking weird. I like wearing vans and stuff, but I reckon I will buy some cotton trousers or something and then 1 inch lifts to fraud to near 5'8.

Girls will probably fkin notice when I take my shoes off, but could easily just blame it on my shoes lol

• +1
If I wear docs I fraud to 5'6.5, I just need to buy 1 inch lifts to get to 5'7.

But the issue is, is idk how to incorporate docs into my outfits without it looking weird. I like wearing vans and stuff, but I reckon I will buy some cotton trousers or something and then 1 inch lifts to fraud to near 5'8.

Girls will probably fkin notice when I take my shoes off, but could easily just blame it on my shoes lol
Height frauding sandals.

• JFL

The quality of this forum has went to shit since I joined in November, and it will only continue to get worse unless the moderators drastically change the requirements to create an account.

There was a plethora of high quality guides and tips and the offtopic threads would be of some relevance to the blackpill.

Now it's the same regurgitated bullshit about hating Indians, blacks and jews. Pedofilecels going on about how JB's are better than women. and other useless irrelevant autistic shit that has nothing to do with looksmaxxing or the blackpill in general.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, NormieKilla, oldcelloser and 2 others
Ah the classic neverending amphetamine-fueled wall of text. Never gets old.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Lux and FailedNormieManlet
The quality of this forum has went to shit since I joined in November, and it will only continue to get worse unless the moderators drastically change the requirements to create an account.

There was a plethora of high quality guides and tips and the offtopic threads would be of some relevance to the blackpill.

Now it's the same regurgitated bullshit about hating Indians, blacks and jews. Pedofilecels going on about how JB's are better than women. and other useless irrelevant autistic shit that has nothing to do with looksmaxxing or the blackpill in general.
I used to browse lookism before and didn't learn as much. On here I've learnt a lot more about taking care of myself

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Doesn'tNeedSurgery
yeah blackpill destroyed me. but its helping me build up better hopefully . just need to leave this site after finished ascending and start actually integrating with the world

• Woah

Happy to have you back

Dont overdose The blackpill its potent, it ruined me but now im coming back

Keep slaying bro , People on Here would tell you that i mogg but you slayed 3-4 foids already and i slayed none

Keep Being NT and looksmax

I mean I see where you're coming from but at the same time it is bad out there and we can't ignore how looks, race, height all matter and how you need that for social leverage. That said becoming a hateful person that rots indoors and hates everyone is also retarded, people are nicer than I thought if you just be nice back. I regret LDARING and hating the world. I can be an incel and not on edge all the time.

• +1