Why I Have This Asymmetry ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I always thought my jaw asymmetry due to birth defect.
However later i've seen some other people in my heritage, my far relatives have that exact asymmetry too. So i think it's genetics since we've never live in the same environment or same life styles.

Tom Wlaschiha has the exact asymmetry and beside gonial angle, his lover third including mouth just look like me.
What can cause this ?

Attachments

• MV5BNmM2YjRiZmYtM2VmOS00NGE4LWE5NTYtODYyNjU5YzAzMjFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc1NTYyNw@@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BNmM2YjRiZmYtM2VmOS00NGE4LWE5NTYtODYyNjU5YzAzMjFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc1NTYyNw@@._V1_.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 35
  • uff174d6a4f74fe74l46g.jpg
    uff174d6a4f74fe74l46g.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Uneven bite or facial trauma

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
uneven bite
Uneven bite or facial trauma
so if i fix my bite what will happen?

since my face is uneven in width will it become even

How do you fix an uneven bite?

Are you sleeping on only one side/chewing on only one side/had a facial injury as a kid?

• +1
Reactions: Elias
I don't have uneven bite or recession. Forward growth is quite okay and bite perfectly aligned.
I once had ct scan by dentist, he told me that my right side mandibular bone angles slightly goes to inward.
i have same gonial angle at both sides.
I just don't understand why this can be happen genetically.
Are you sleeping on only one side/chewing on only one side/had a facial injury as a kid?
No injury happened. I was like this in my childhood too but it was hard to notice at my childhood. After hitting pubert it became more noticable especially in photos.

Attachments

• tom.jpg
    tom.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 29
Probably some mild facial syndrome,if people around you dont notice it you should be fine,overall facial symmetry is just a cope

Probably some mild facial syndrome,if people around you dont notice it you should be fine,overall facial symmetry is just a cope
Strangely people don't notice and don't mention about it. However as you can see at the picture of tom it's quite noticable.

Strangely people don't notice and don't mention about it. However as you can see at the picture of tom it's quite noticable.
Do you notice it in the mirror?It can just be disorted lense/inverted camera.

Do you notice it in the mirror?It can just be disorted lense/inverted camera.
i don't notice on mirror but i do notice on true mirror apps.
It's actually even noticable in videos too. People just don't mention and act like they don't understand why i'm bothering.
I got bullied for about anything at school but even bullies don't mention about it lol.

Also you can see that tom's mouth slightly droppy on one side (due to bigger right jaw). I have that uneven mouth line too. I can say that it's exactly the same asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
i don't notice on mirror but i do notice on true mirror apps.
It's actually even noticable in videos too. People just don't mention and act like they don't understand why i'm bothering.
I got bullied for about anything at school but even bullies don't mention about it lol.

Also you can see that tom's mouth slightly droppy on one side (due to bigger right jaw). I have that uneven mouth line too. I can say that it's exactly the same asymmetry.
Dont worry about it too much bro,you cen get something to fix it but you need to visit you orthodontist first.Do I recommend it?Depends on how much you pay for it

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
I always thought my jaw asymmetry due to birth defect.
However later i've seen some other people in my heritage, my far relatives have that exact asymmetry too. So i think it's genetics since we've never live in the same environment or same life styles.

Tom Wlaschiha has the exact asymmetry and beside gonial angle, his lover third including mouth just look like me.
What can cause this ?
most people don't notice it. I have it. Literally just getting invisalign when this covid bullshit is over and I should be mostly symmetrical after.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish