889.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 42845 and Deleted member 47042
If you keep looking at yourself you will become even uglier. MTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55855
Mtn is ugly. Can i become htn?
How tf is mtn ugly. MTN is basically your average person. Tf you want to be, model? And prob no, unless you go to 10% bodyfat and you do something magically with the hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65825 and Deleted member 55855
Htn for ur age if u leanmax

How tf is mtn ugly. MTN is basically your average person. Tf you want to be, model? And prob no, unless you go to 10% bodyfat and you do something magically with the hair.
My hair is not good?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
Htn is not model

Some kind of toxin or stress is inflaming your skin possible.

What does your nutrition, sleep, rest, and sun exposure look like? What is your skin care treatment? What ingredients are in your skincare products?

Some kind of toxin or stress is inflaming your skin possible.

What does your nutrition, sleep, rest, and sun exposure look like? What is your skin care treatment? What ingredients are in your skincare products?
My skin look bad?

My skin look bad?
Not bad but Chads have perfect skin. Even a small blemish or red spot lowers how women think of us.

Vit C + Vit E, is a good anti-oxidant combo to help protect the skin topically. Or if you don't like putting things on your skin, then making sure the food you eat is high in anti-oxidants will help as well. Oxidation damage occurs in all parts of the body (skin, organs, etc.) when we don't have enough anti-oxidants.

Ensuring you're not eating any processed foods is important. Sugar will bind to protein cells and other skin cells and cause damage, so you want to make sure you are avoiding foods with sugar (cookies and what not). Eating out, drinking alcohol, smoking will all damage the skin's barrier making you more prone to infections, swelling, and minor skin damage.

Stress reduction is extremely important. Stress will decrease the skin's barrier function, making it more prone to pathogens. From the red's spots and possible swelling your skin's barrier is not performing it's best. You can measure stress with heart rate variability sensors, which many phones have. Twenty or thirty minutes of focused deep breathing a day lowers stress.

Sleep quality is also required. Poor sleep quality decreases the skin's barrier function.

Red light therapy helps the skin regenerate. You can get a red light mask or pannel. If you get a pannel you have to be very close to it for an effect. Blue light therapy helps decrease the bacteria on the skin. You can also spend more time outside in the morning or evening, which would allow you to get more red spectrum light right from the sun.

From looking at your picture, and all the tension you're holding in your face and neck, one of your issues is stress. Regular mediation or Yoga will help with that. Stress is a looks min.

your not even that bad looking tho your a mtn

You are HTN with Chadlite Potential

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43329
Not bad but Chads have perfect skin. Even a small blemish or red spot lowers how women think of us.

Vit C + Vit E, is a good anti-oxidant combo to help protect the skin topically. Or if you don't like putting things on your skin, then making sure the food you eat is high in anti-oxidants will help as well. Oxidation damage occurs in all parts of the body (skin, organs, etc.) when we don't have enough anti-oxidants.

Ensuring you're not eating any processed foods is important. Sugar will bind to protein cells and other skin cells and cause damage, so you want to make sure you are avoiding foods with sugar (cookies and what not). Eating out, drinking alcohol, smoking will all damage the skin's barrier making you more prone to infections, swelling, and minor skin damage.

Stress reduction is extremely important. Stress will decrease the skin's barrier function, making it more prone to pathogens. From the red's spots and possible swelling your skin's barrier is not performing it's best. You can measure stress with heart rate variability sensors, which many phones have. Twenty or thirty minutes of focused deep breathing a day lowers stress.

Sleep quality is also required. Poor sleep quality decreases the skin's barrier function.

Red light therapy helps the skin regenerate. You can get a red light mask or pannel. If you get a pannel you have to be very close to it for an effect. Blue light therapy helps decrease the bacteria on the skin. You can also spend more time outside in the morning or evening, which would allow you to get more red spectrum light right from the sun.

From looking at your picture, and all the tension you're holding in your face and neck, one of your issues is stress. Regular mediation or Yoga will help with that. Stress is a looks min.
My skin is my worse failo?

i look ugly because that?
less than optimal.

Maybe you could talk to a good plastic surgeon. Nose angle might be fixable. It's like rotated on your face.

You probably won't be able to date until you fix enough things.

less than optimal.

Maybe you could talk to a good plastic surgeon. Nose angle might be fixable. It's like rotated on your face.

You probably won't be able to date until you fix enough things.
Serious? I have some sucess with girls in tinder

Serious? I have some sucess with girls in tinder
Then don't ask why you are ugly.

If a woman slept with you then she finds you attractive. That is more true than all of our theories, because we are guessing at how women think, but women choosing who to sleep with is proof of who they were attracted too.

Then don't ask why you are ugly.

If a woman slept with you then she finds you attractive. That is more true than all of our theories, because we are guessing at how women think, but women choosing who to sleep with is proof of who they were attracted too.
I think is because im nt

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover