WHY I LOVE LOOKSMAX.ORG AND ALL OF YOU

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
spoken from the heart (long read)

I was so scared to use this site, I would literally screenshot all my pics to make sure no text was visible that could doxx me or no metadata is revealed (image location, what camera, etc)

now I know its fine to be edgy at times, but just use common sense. bbbrah almost made an evis thread on me (which my poor ego cant take). but i got out of it by being polite an apologizing for saying something racist, I said something about turks. but i didnt mean it, and was mostly gaslighting / trolling. but I do feel genuinly sorry for being racist on here as a white. I said some stupid things

I like how small this website is... It's therapeutic to talk with others who had life experiences. similar. If I ever have a rough patch irl, I always feel like at least one person here will listen to my problems. I've used this place as a therapist more than my parents or anyone irl.

also i like the freedom of speech this place allows... you cant even breath wrong on reddit (conservative, racist, nazi, flat earther (not that i am any of those things)). because its a mega cooperation pushing an agenda with their algorithms and empty bots. whereas here, you find people you could see on the street. and I really like that

also I'm not good at making interesting content, hence my p:r ratio. but i like the moments where someone at least responds to a thread im passionate about anyway. fuck im starting to tear up ngl. This place has helped me through so much in my life... I didnt feel like there were other people like me, who felt my pain. on reddit, it all got hidden under the 30k upvote posts spewing the same garbage... on reddit if i had mentioned i was depressed and suicidal because of my lack of getting a gf they would probably say "go talk to women, incel"...

idk if its the dexamphetamine i took today but i am feeling really emotional and open rn. and putting my thoughts into words feels easier. I went to a private highschool with a class of 45 and my college has a class of 150. I feel like people actually care about me here. I dont mean to make this about me, but I posted multiple threads were i was at my limit and wanted to end it. and I thought no one would care, but to my surprise I got many responses telling me how much i matter, and to not do it for the sake of others and that i was valued...

fucking hell im in tears rn i think the legal meth destroyed my emotional barriers in my mind somehow.

about not having friends who you couldn't talk to, I always came here to vent, and venting here helped me open up to people more irl... I'm certain if this place didnt exist, I wouldn't has advanced to the point where i am now as a person... I might have been a news clipping of a suicide if this place didnt exist.

TLDR: if It wasn't for this place, myself and many others wouldn't be alive today trying to improve ourselves and fight through this hell we call "life"

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THE CREATORS OF THIS OBSCURE LITTLE WEBSITE THAT SAVED ME FROM DEATH.

im not going anywhere, but

keep learning

keep improving

keep looksmaxxing

and remember bros

C2c21af0bce3004255b769a93923682b

its never over

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 16384, TopzCat1 and 33 others
As long as you don't dress like a woman anymore it's cool

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, n0rthface, basementdweller78 and 2 others
Dn rd lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Constantin Denis, n0rthface, Deleted member 6423 and 1 other person
👍🏽

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
64FE7D80 16B3 46BF 96DB 9BB2E80E86D5

• JFL
not a single letter

• JFL
spoken from the heart (long read)

I was so scared to use this site, I would literally screenshot all my pics to make sure no text was visible that could doxx me or no metadata is revealed (image location, what camera, etc)

now I know its fine to be edgy at times, but just use common sense. bbbrah almost made an evis thread on me (which my poor ego cant take). but i got out of it by being polite an apologizing for saying something racist, I said something about turks. but i didnt mean it, and was mostly gaslighting / trolling. but I do feel genuinly sorry for being racist on here as a white. I said some stupid things

I like how small this website is... It's therapeutic to talk with others who had life experiences. similar. If I ever have a rough patch irl, I always feel like at least one person here will listen to my problems. I've used this place as a therapist more than my parents or anyone irl.

also i like the freedom of speech this place allows... you cant even breath wrong on reddit (conservative, racist, nazi, flat earther (not that i am any of those things)). because its a mega cooperation pushing an agenda with their algorithms and empty bots. whereas here, you find people you could see on the street. and I really like that

also I'm not good at making interesting content, hence my p:r ratio. but i like the moments where someone at least responds to a thread im passionate about anyway. fuck im starting to tear up ngl. This place has helped me through so much in my life... I didnt feel like there were other people like me, who felt my pain. on reddit, it all got hidden under the 30k upvote posts spewing the same garbage... on reddit if i had mentioned i was depressed and suicidal because of my lack of getting a gf they would probably say "go talk to women, incel"...

idk if its the dexamphetamine i took today but i am feeling really emotional and open rn. and putting my thoughts into words feels easier. I went to a private highschool with a class of 45 and my college has a class of 150. I feel like people actually care about me here. I dont mean to make this about me, but I posted multiple threads were i was at my limit and wanted to end it. and I thought no one would care, but to my surprise I got many responses telling me how much i matter, and to not do it for the sake of others and that i was valued...

fucking hell im in tears rn i think the legal meth destroyed my emotional barriers in my mind somehow.

about not having friends who you couldn't talk to, I always came here to vent, and venting here helped me open up to people more irl... I'm certain if this place didnt exist, I wouldn't has advanced to the point where i am now as a person... I might have been a news clipping of a suicide if this place didnt exist.

TLDR: if It wasn't for this place, myself and many others wouldn't be alive today trying to improve ourselves and fight through this hell we call "life"

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THE CREATORS OF THIS OBSCURE LITTLE WEBSITE THAT SAVED ME FROM DEATH.

im not going anywhere, but

keep learning

keep improving

keep looksmaxxing

and remember bros

Dnr

• JFL
didnt even read the title

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, n0rthface, Jew_Supremacist and 9 others
Unironically, this is the most "positive", friendly and less toxic forum I've been. And I've been on bodybuilding.com, fitmisc, 4chan and a trillion other self improvement communities for the last 15 years

Plus, people here have humor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 8244
Unironically, this is the most "positive", friendly and less toxic forum I've been. And I've been on bodybuilding.com, fitmisc, 4chan and a trillion other self improvement communities for the last 15 years

Plus, people here have humor
Hold up you can't put 4chan and self improvement community in the same sentence :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Idontknowlol and Deleted member 8244
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, aBetterMii and Michael Myers
I didn't know you were struggling bro :feelswhy: been there too:feelswah:
the blackpill destoryed me. but I am reborn stronger, like a Phoenix lel.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Michael Myers
  • Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
hope you feel better bro, the flu is brutal
Thanks bro, and it really is. I have had this killer headache for 3 days in a row now, ffs.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
lmao i got some nice selfies of me crying now.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828

• Love it
052AEDFE B4B2 46FE A768 234591732925

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person

Attachments

• 1319882-7d45c1852b388da0797e089b3b7fc179.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 8244
shameless bump

Incels

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, .👽. and Deleted member 8244
:heart:

• Love it
should have finished your post with linking this video

@PingPong

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 8244
btw sorry for calling u retarded in one of other threads, didnt mean it:cry:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 8244
btw sorry for calling u retarded in one of other threads, didnt mean it:cry:
i dont even remember, but thanks i guess was it always have questions?

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
Very cute thread, I like talking to you too miamor

• Love it
  • Love it
my boy you'll look good

• Love it

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
True, this site has taught me many important things in life I wouldn’t have figured out myself.

-The importance of being low bodyfat % (I’m leaner than I’ve been in a long time)
-The importance of being NT
-How to actually fix depression (improve diet for better gut health, lower cortisol, less internet, sleep 8h a day)
-How to fix my short chin and bad undereye support
-training my pencil neck
-etc

Last edited: