You’re 1 strike away from being reported mf😡😡
Use one of these instead
CBEB2F5C 03DA 4B67 84F8 611B5A4E173C
BB07B132 8661 44FF AC15 C1FA723BA308
F4A507B1 EAA6 4571 B1AF CE8BB4EF8878

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
spoken from the heart (long read)

I was so scared to use this site, I would literally screenshot all my pics to make sure no text was visible that could doxx me or no metadata is revealed (image location, what camera, etc)

now I know its fine to be edgy at times, but just use common sense. bbbrah almost made an evis thread on me (which my poor ego cant take). but i got out of it by being polite an apologizing for saying something racist, I said something about turks. but i didnt mean it, and was mostly gaslighting / trolling. but I do feel genuinly sorry for being racist on here as a white. I said some stupid things

I like how small this website is... It's therapeutic to talk with others who had life experiences. similar. If I ever have a rough patch irl, I always feel like at least one person here will listen to my problems. I've used this place as a therapist more than my parents or anyone irl.

also i like the freedom of speech this place allows... you cant even breath wrong on reddit (conservative, racist, nazi, flat earther (not that i am any of those things)). because its a mega cooperation pushing an agenda with their algorithms and empty bots. whereas here, you find people you could see on the street. and I really like that

also I'm not good at making interesting content, hence my p:r ratio. but i like the moments where someone at least responds to a thread im passionate about anyway. fuck im starting to tear up ngl. This place has helped me through so much in my life... I didnt feel like there were other people like me, who felt my pain. on reddit, it all got hidden under the 30k upvote posts spewing the same garbage... on reddit if i had mentioned i was depressed and suicidal because of my lack of getting a gf they would probably say "go talk to women, incel"...

idk if its the dexamphetamine i took today but i am feeling really emotional and open rn. and putting my thoughts into words feels easier. I went to a private highschool with a class of 45 and my college has a class of 150. I feel like people actually care about me here. I dont mean to make this about me, but I posted multiple threads were i was at my limit and wanted to end it. and I thought no one would care, but to my surprise I got many responses telling me how much i matter, and to not do it for the sake of others and that i was valued...

fucking hell im in tears rn i think the legal meth destroyed my emotional barriers in my mind somehow.

about not having friends who you couldn't talk to, I always came here to vent, and venting here helped me open up to people more irl... I'm certain if this place didnt exist, I wouldn't has advanced to the point where i am now as a person... I might have been a news clipping of a suicide if this place didnt exist.

TLDR: if It wasn't for this place, myself and many others wouldn't be alive today trying to improve ourselves and fight through this hell we call "life"

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THE CREATORS OF THIS OBSCURE LITTLE WEBSITE THAT SAVED ME FROM DEATH.

im not going anywhere, but

keep learning

keep improving

keep looksmaxxing

and remember bros

Read every single word. Our adorable chubby cutecel 🥰

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Mogger

• Love it
spoken from the heart (long read)

I was so scared to use this site, I would literally screenshot all my pics to make sure no text was visible that could doxx me or no metadata is revealed (image location, what camera, etc)

now I know its fine to be edgy at times, but just use common sense. bbbrah almost made an evis thread on me (which my poor ego cant take). but i got out of it by being polite an apologizing for saying something racist, I said something about turks. but i didnt mean it, and was mostly gaslighting / trolling. but I do feel genuinly sorry for being racist on here as a white. I said some stupid things

I like how small this website is... It's therapeutic to talk with others who had life experiences. similar. If I ever have a rough patch irl, I always feel like at least one person here will listen to my problems. I've used this place as a therapist more than my parents or anyone irl.

also i like the freedom of speech this place allows... you cant even breath wrong on reddit (conservative, racist, nazi, flat earther (not that i am any of those things)). because its a mega cooperation pushing an agenda with their algorithms and empty bots. whereas here, you find people you could see on the street. and I really like that

also I'm not good at making interesting content, hence my p:r ratio. but i like the moments where someone at least responds to a thread im passionate about anyway. fuck im starting to tear up ngl. This place has helped me through so much in my life... I didnt feel like there were other people like me, who felt my pain. on reddit, it all got hidden under the 30k upvote posts spewing the same garbage... on reddit if i had mentioned i was depressed and suicidal because of my lack of getting a gf they would probably say "go talk to women, incel"...

idk if its the dexamphetamine i took today but i am feeling really emotional and open rn. and putting my thoughts into words feels easier. I went to a private highschool with a class of 45 and my college has a class of 150. I feel like people actually care about me here. I dont mean to make this about me, but I posted multiple threads were i was at my limit and wanted to end it. and I thought no one would care, but to my surprise I got many responses telling me how much i matter, and to not do it for the sake of others and that i was valued...

fucking hell im in tears rn i think the legal meth destroyed my emotional barriers in my mind somehow.

about not having friends who you couldn't talk to, I always came here to vent, and venting here helped me open up to people more irl... I'm certain if this place didnt exist, I wouldn't has advanced to the point where i am now as a person... I might have been a news clipping of a suicide if this place didnt exist.

TLDR: if It wasn't for this place, myself and many others wouldn't be alive today trying to improve ourselves and fight through this hell we call "life"

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THE CREATORS OF THIS OBSCURE LITTLE WEBSITE THAT SAVED ME FROM DEATH.

im not going anywhere, but

keep learning

keep improving

keep looksmaxxing

and remember bros

THANK YOU BRATHA

I love how this site has so many interesting stuff and how it nurtures free speech

• Love it
truecel grindset:cool:

Very wholesome :Comfy:
Always good to vent about both positive and negative stuff. Hopefully you make sure to stay hopeful IRL and keep trying at life, dont let this forum become your whole life, just a part of it is fine. You will make it out the hood sooner than you might think

• Love it
The white man is superior

Unironically, this is the most "positive", friendly and less toxic forum I've been. And I've been on bodybuilding.com, fitmisc, 4chan and a trillion other self improvement communities for the last 15 years

Plus, people here have humor
Shut the fuck up.

• WTF
Reactions: Idontknowlol
Hi

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien