Why I quit tretinoin and switched to retinol

No shit you didn't get used to it dumb fuck, u need sunscreen while on any good retinoid. Why dont you like sunscreen
It's full of bad and toxic chemicals that mess your hormones up and it blocks vitamin D absorbtion. Only liberal soy faggots use that shit. Not to mention I stay inside during the day and go out during the night, so I don't need that shit even on tretinoin

It's full of bad and toxic chemicals that mess your hormones up and it blocks vitamin D absorbtion. Only liberal soy faggots use that shit. Not to mention I stay inside during the day and go out during the night, so I don't need that shit even on tretinoin
Yk i can use aloe and sunflower oil and coconut oil, If your worried about endocrine disruptions, and other shit ingredients in sunscreen go to ewg and look for a sunscreen that is really safe. Or js do natural which is what i do.

Yk i can use aloe and sunflower oil and coconut oil, If your worried about endocrine disruptions, and other shit ingredients in sunscreen go to ewg and look for a sunscreen that is really safe. Or js do natural which is what i do.
All cope suggestions

The gay tretinoin glow is a gossip. I use it for 6 months, still not that much glow. I glow only when I use my sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: The Peoples Champ
sunscreen
4011884 IMG 3331

Interesting , i use 0.1% daily and have no problems whatsoever, only in the beginning temporarily, ive been on it for a year now

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I'll keep it short... This stuff is way too harsh on the skin, tbh. I've been on tret for 5 months and I never got used to it. My skin was always peeling, red, irritated, even painful. Jewish derms claim it takes 1-1.5 months to get used to it, but that's bs. Not to mention it resurfaces way too much. I don't want the notorious gay tretinoin glow, all I want is some slight improvement in texture. Also, if you check the ingredients on tret, you'll see it's full of stabilizers which are endocrine disruptors.

I've been using The Ordinary 1% retinol in squalane. This stuff mogs that Jewish pharma poison called tretinoin. I like that you can skip sunscreen on it. I skipped it with tretinoin too because It's Jewish, but my skin was burning. With retinol, it's as if I'm not using anything.

Tretinoin is really unnecessary, no need to nuke your skin when gentler alternatives exist
Some beta shit