why i seem like a 16yo boy while im actually 19

zow

zow

son of a psychoanalyst and a scammer
ok so im 19yo , 5'10 , and i still have an young traits face , i just want to know if my puberty have come later than other people (i gain many centimeters when i go 18 and i still grow today) or its just me genetics who does this. i still have a voice of a boy and everyone tell me that i seem younger when they saw me first.it doesnt complex me a lot because girls dont give a fck if im a chad or a pretty boy.So i take teststerone complements , i fck daily , i follow thread about testosterone but i still seem younger.Do you think it is temporarly , and i will see like a men in the futur ?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, N1666 and PseudoMaxxer
I wish u were 16

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
Low prenatal testosterone, malnutrition, and bad head and body posture leading to an underdeveloped skull.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, wishIwasSalludon, silencio and 6 others
Low prenatal testosterone, malnutrition, and bad head and body posture leading to an underdeveloped skull.
for the posture im ok , my physiotherapist told me the posture to have and its been a 2 years my posture of my spin and of my body in general is good.for the malnutrition , i eat avocado , chicken , tomato , oignon , apple and other real food , i dont go a lot in mcdonalds or things like this.for the low prenatal i didnt heard of this , what is it and how can i solve it ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and UZB_Strebl
ok so im 19yo , 5'10 , and i still have an young traits face , i just want to know if my puberty have come later than other people (i gain many centimeters when i go 18 and i still grow today) or its just me genetics who does this. i still have a voice of a boy and everyone tell me that i seem younger when they saw me first.it doesnt complex me a lot because girls dont give a fck if im a chad or a pretty boy.So i take teststerone complements , i fck daily , i follow thread about testosterone but i still seem younger.Do you think it is temporarly , and i will see like a men in the futur ?
Pics maybe its js in ur mind

for the posture im ok , my physiotherapist told me the posture to have and its been a 2 years my posture of my spin and of my body in general is good.for the malnutrition , i eat avocado , chicken , tomato , oignon , apple and other real food , i dont go a lot in mcdonalds or things like this.for the low prenatal i didnt heard of this , what is it and how can i solve it ?
As for your diet, it is not good. You’re eating vegetables and fruits which have anti nutrients in them leading to malabsorption.

Prenatal testosterone is the amount of testosterone in the womb your DNA absorbed from your mother’s lifestyle. You can never change this.

• +1
Reactions: Facecel
Pics maybe its js in ur mind

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Dunkelheit, WatermelonLover and 4 others
As for your diet, it is not good. You’re eating vegetables and fruits which have anti nutrients in them leading to malabsorption.

Prenatal testosterone is the amount of testosterone in the womb your DNA absorbed from your mother’s lifestyle. You can never change this.
k , so what i have to eat , wich diet is the best , and ok for the prenatal i understand.

there is no other thing i can do to increase the amount of testosterone ?

bro your fine you look 19-20 most ppl at this age dont have beards get off the internet
still need to ascend but maybe I will work more to be an solid pretty boy

still need to ascend but maybe I will work more on my ogee
you are leanmaxxed,drive a good car and already gl you cant do anything more lol

you are leanmaxxed,drive a good car and already gl you cant do anything more lol
who give the fck about the car , I drive a bmw and it doesn’t help my look

Do you fr "fuck daily"?
to be honest I don’t want to be seem like a guy who want to show to everybody that he fck girl , but every week I fck at least one time , and I’ve seen a thread who said that sex increase testosterone this is why I mention it

to be honest I don’t want to be seem like a guy who want to show to everybody that he fck girl , but every week I fck at least one time , and I’ve seen a thread who said that sex increase testosterone this is why I mention it
Are you Chad lol?

U seem fine. There's nothing to improve

Post some of the women u have fucked
i don’t think they want to see their face on a forum from a guy who want to show who is he fcking

Looking younger is a blessing, especially if you want to attract JBs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Facecel, N1666 and Allornothing
i don’t think they want to see their face on a forum from a guy who want to show who is he fcking
PM me

You have a pretty boy look and you tragically convinced yourself that you look ugly. You look atleast 18 no younger than that. If your hair came in more you'd look legit 19. Does anyone here actually believe this dude is ugly or are you just baiting us to giving you compliments delete your account bro you've no reason to be in this forum and stop cheeksucking too.

Mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Facecel and LegitUser
You have a pretty boy look and you tragically convinced yourself that you look ugly. You look atleast 18 no younger than that. If your hair came in more you'd look legit 19. Does anyone here actually believe this dude is ugly or are you just baiting us to giving you compliments delete your account bro you've no reason to be in this forum and stop cheeksucking too.

Mentalcel.
what in the fuck your said mentalcel like you sign an fcking mail for your boss

what in the fuck your said mentalcel like you sign an fcking mail for your boss
It's true, he's a mentalcel a grey one too. I'm sure he knoooows he's decent looking just wants attention...

It's true, he's a mentalcel a grey one too. I'm sure he knoooows he's decent looking just wants attention...
life being so bored that i want attention from incel , idgf about attention i just want to ascend more

life being so bored that i want attention from incel , idgf about attention i just want to ascend more
LOL this guys is either retarded or clueless. You are truly unsalvagable. Mentalcel sperg

LOL this guys is either retarded or clueless. You are truly unsalvagable. Mentalcel sperg
at least you said im good looking baby