Why I tapped the cat's ass

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Mongrelmania
Saw this beautiful pale ginger Chat (he looked like Abhorrence's old avi). Stalked him for a few hundred meters and cornered him by a parking place at a house. First he seemed a little scared but I managed to win his trust by giving him cat candy and gently rubbing his fur. He even put his butt up against me and didn't mind me patting him there. I think it's easier with males because they can't get pregnant. Anyway, it was a really pleasant encounter and I think I'll sleep well tonight.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Deleted member 51576
Saw this beautiful pale ginger Chat (he looked like Abhorrence's old avi). Stalked him for a few hundred meters and cornered him by a parking place at a house. First he seemed a little scared but I managed to win his trust by giving him cat candy and gently rubbing his fur. He even put his butt up against me and didn't mind me patting him there. I think it's easier with males because they can't get pregnant. Anyway, it was a really pleasant encounter and I think I'll sleep well tonight.
i thought this was going somewhere else ...

Next thing you should do is tell us how you drank a cup of water

Next thing you should do is tell us how you breathe air and a tutorial on it maybe

what the fuck?

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret

Users who are viewing this thread

Back