Why I think I developed gyno

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
When I was around 15 I started cooking lots of pasta every week and it lasted for years. I would also do 0 physical exercise so the estrogens were never burned out as you say. Combine this with bad genetics for dealing with this and i have gyno to this day.

Pasta may increase e like the plague. I hardly grew an inch after I consumed all this pasta. I started to consume pasta in December 2016 in huge amounts and in march 2017 I was 5"10.5 and now I am just 5"11.8

I theorize that I had some more growing to do but it just halted. Anyway it doesn't matter as there is greatness in my dna. I will overcome this.

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Ritalincell

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
I was fat during puberty and i have gyno too.
It's all my parents' fault they couldn't make me move my ass around ffs

• +1
Cope i also was fucked up during puberty( skinnyfat, eating snacks , chilling) but no gyno luckly i started getting fit at 17 tbh

• +1
I was fat during puberty and i have gyno too.
It's all my parents' fault they couldn't make me move my ass around ffs
I was never "fat" but I think its because I stored fat in my butt and around organs or something like many Asians do. I remember people commented on the size of my butt when we were wearing swim suits. Fuck as a woman I would be a giga Stacy. FUUUUUUCK

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and MansNotHot
U are really that dumb or are ur threads satire?

• JFL
Cope i also was fucked up during puberty( skinnyfat, eating snacks , chilling) but no gyno luckly i started getting fit at 17 tbh
This is idiotic. We didn't have the same diet, lifestyle etc to the dot and also have different androgen receptors. You can't just say "cope" to another situation jfl

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7651
I was legit obese (not morbidly) so no cope nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 5522
This is idiotic. We didn't have the same diet, lifestyle etc to the dot and also have different androgen receptors. You can't just say "cope" to another situation jfl
Exactly , it s not your diet s fault it s genetics :lul:

• JFL
Exactly , it s not your diet s fault it s genetics :lul:
It could be argued by being more fit it wouldn't be there. Only 10% of men still have it after puberty and a lot of them are fat etc. There are many factors. But yeah genetics made it impossible to auto pilot mode without getting it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651