Why I will quit Heightmaxxing and the gym

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Gym: ABSOLUTELY NO POINT, the gym is literally the most useless thing ever. Muscles aren't that important literally, I am not saying being fat or skinny is attractive but the gym physique even as a natty isnt worth the side effects,
this guy literally doesnt do any physical activity, but just eats the best diet and looks like this. There's no doubt the gym will age you due to unnnatural stress.

HEIGHTMAXXING: Why do I want to quit height maxxing, well for two main reasons. Orge face, I don't want to make myself less attractive for maybe 1-2 inches of height. Increases aging, you can't deny steroids will make you age faster, not worth it. I will use the last of my hgh, arimidex, t4, peptides but I dont think I will be reordering them anytime soon.

Now it might seem I am giving up, buts its actually quite the opposite, with all of my time I will be focusing on moneymaxxing so i can afford surgies I will need to ascend.

Btw i am not cutting out all physical activity right now just the gym. I am currently doing sports, swimming and mma, Once i learn how to fight i will stop mma, will stop swimming soon too, I will play sports throughout my highschool years to make friends and be neurotypical,

Thats basically all I wanted to say

@Osie @MTMM @jjbtw @Napoleon1800 @BrahminBoss @tempelcat4 @thereallegend

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: axeyyek, SkullDynamics, Deleted member 49130 and 12 others
cjc1295 has anti reversing age effects and very low chance of making u ogre, its a ghrp, mk677 is fine just watch fro blood sugar

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dannydipss, deepfuckingvalue and Deleted member 29747
50BBBC75 6ABD 48F8 91CA 83EF19A1034D

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss and IAMNOTANINCEL
Gym: ABSOLUTELY NO POINT, the gym is literally the most useless thing ever. Muscles aren't that important literally, I am not saying being fat or skinny is attractive but the gym physique even as a natty isnt worth the side effects,
View attachment 2748895this guy literally doesnt do any physical activity, but just eats the best diet and looks like this. There's no doubt the gym will age you due to unnnatural stress.
actually, sv3rige used to go the gym, in that pic he was gymmaxxed
he has a normal frame now
but i agree gym is pointless

shit thread

• +1
Reactions: melon6329 and arfac
View attachment 2748895this guy literally doesnt do any physical activity, but just eats the best diet and looks like this. There's no doubt the gym will age you due to unnnatural stress.

HEIGHTMAXXING: Why do I want to quit height maxxing, well for two main reasons. Orge face, I don't want to make myself less attractive for maybe 1-2 inches of height. Increases aging, you can't deny steroids will make you age faster, not worth it. I will use the last of my hgh, arimidex, t4, peptides but I dont think I will be reordering them anytime soon.

Now it might seem I am giving up, buts its actually quite the opposite, with all of my time I will be focusing on moneymaxxing so i can afford surgies I will need to ascend.

Btw i am not cutting out all physical activity right now just the gym. I am currently doing sports, swimming and mma, Once i learn how to fight i will stop mma, will stop swimming soon too, I will play sports throughout my highschool years to make friends and be neurotypical,

so stupid, that nigga obviously goes to the gym. Ppl can not look like that without working out. Also you're a pussy 'muh gym side effects muh aging' stupid nigga. Do you wanna be a twink, do you want the strength to lift your girlfriend? Do you want other men to laugh at you because you're a stick. I fucking hate this thread soooooo much

• +1
Reactions: melon6329, Deleted member 63249, 6foot3Mediterranean and 13 others
heightmaxxing wont give you ogre face, only if your plates are closed, thats called acromegaly
dont quit it.

cjc1295 has anti reversing age effects and very low chance of making u ogre, its a ghrp, mk677 is fine just watch fro blood sugar
i might still use some peptides tbh

At the very least stick to the gym 3 days a week you coper

The gym has many benefits, you will be known in your local gym if you go long enough and gain status as you grow, you will grow a more aesthetic physique too and make friends with people reaching the same goals, quitting the gym is an L move and you're coping for not being able to stick to it, you definitely haven't stuck to it at all and can't handle it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yellowrice, DR. NICKGA, szolliontaraelis and 3 others
heightmaxxing wont give you ogre face, only if your plates are closed, thats called acromegaly
dont quit it.
hmmm? it will hgh will and the aging effects are their

At the very least stick to the gym 3 days a week you coper

The gym has many benefits, you will be known in your local gym if you go long enough and gain status as you grow, you will grow a more aesthetic physique too and make friends with people reaching the same goals, quitting the gym is an L move and you're coping for not being able to stick to it, you definitely haven't stuck to it at all and can't handle it.
gym is cope brah have fun dying before 60

I'm heightmaxxing by drinking milk everyday yay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, thereallegend and Deleted member 29747
actually, sv3rige used to go the gym, in that pic he was gymmaxxed
he has a normal frame now
but i agree gym is pointless
didnt know, he looks fine now tho, gym is stupid tbh

hmmm? it will hgh will and the aging effects are their
it WON'T.
and i'm not sure about the aging, maby its true but its best to be an ugly tall guy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada
gym is cope brah have fun dying before 60
Gym makes you live longer retard

Drugs are what kills you quicker, dont do roids, eat clean, get in your protein, lean down, emphasize upper body and you will get a good physique in 6 months if youre starting off assuming youre not fat as fuck

it WON'T.
and i'm not sure about the aging, maby its true but its best to be an ugly tall guy
i have seen multple people/bodybuilders desecend from hgh trust me, at most i would get 2 inches, If i am prescirbed hgh i will take it but not taking generic anymore

Gym makes you live longer retard

Drugs are what kills you quicker, dont do roids, eat clean, get in your protein, lean down, emphasize upper body and you will get a good physique in 6 months if youre starting off assuming youre not fat as fuck
bro even without steroids its unnnatural stress that ages you, its one of the biggest copes like skincare so i can see why it would be hard for some people to accept it

Natural life mogger beef tallow raw meat yuh

• +1
i have seen multple people/bodybuilders desecend from hgh trust me, at most i would get 2 inches, If i am prescirbed hgh i will take it but not taking generic anymore
because they're using it with closed plates..
as i said its best to be ugly and tall

• Hmm...
so stupid, that nigga obviously goes to the gym. Ppl can not look like that without working out. Also you're a pussy 'muh gym side effects muh aging' stupid nigga. Do you wanna be a twink, do you want the strength to lift your girlfriend? Do you want other men to laugh at you because you're a stick. I fucking hate this thread soooooo much
your a idiot first of all, my bad i though he wasnt going to the gym then, but i know litterally how to widen the frame so as long as i am not fat my physique will mog muscle maxxed normies

bro even without steroids its unnnatural stress that ages you, its one of the biggest copes like skincare so i can see why it would be hard for some people to accept it
you gotta be playing me rn

• Hmm...
because they're using it with closed plates..
as i said its best to be ugly and tall
i dont understand how closed plates would make you have orge face or no orge face, and would i rather be mtn with 5'9 rather than ltn at 5'11

mk 667 is a shit drug

i dont understand how closed plates would make you have orge face or no orge face, and would i rather be mtn with 5'9 rather than ltn at 5'11
when you use hgh with closed plates your bones are only gonna thicken due to plates being closed
when you use with open plates horizontal growth is the main focus of the body

• Hmm...
nigga you think swimming and MMA and other sports don't give your body stress? tf you on ab retard. Might actually be the lowest IQ on this fucking forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean, Van, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
when you use hgh with closed plates your bones are only gonna thicken due to plates being closed
when you use with open plates horizontal growth is the main focus of the body
i dont know if it quite works like that @Osie is true @barnmatrix

nigga you think swimming and MMA and other sports don't give your body stress? tf you on ab retard. Might actually be the lowest IQ on this fucking forum
ofc they do but they actually have a benefit

mmma=being able to fight
swimming=longer clavicles (matter way more than muscle)
sports= friends and being nt

weightlifting = big muscles, only attracts other gym woman and males

ofc they do but they actually have a benefit

mmma=being able to fight
swimming=longer clavicles (matter way more than muscle)
sports= friends and being nt

weightlifting = big muscles, only attracts other gym woman and males
gym = stronger, better-looking, new friends, a purpose, healthy eating, healthy bodyfat, more respect, foids will drool over you, money making opportunities (sell courses, schedules, eating plan), I can name a 100 things

Lowest IQ on this forum JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean, Spergi, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
@ylrven @ConfusedBolivian @moreroidsmoredates @Blackgymmax
JFL at this nigga

JFL at this nigga
The gym is a prerequisite to a successful ascention, if your not gymmaxxing your not trying

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Spergi, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 29747 and 2 others
JFL at this nigga
just ping all the steroid meat heads who will die at 45 and look 40 at 25

The gym is a prerequisite to a successful ascention, if your not gymmaxxing your not trying
Wven tho i am a roids goblin i disagree on this

I'm heightmaxxing by drinking milk everyday yay
I've drank milk everyday since I was 9 and I'm 5'10, my brother does the same and is 6'4. Life is just genetics😭😭😭

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
Cope gym boosts smv
You have to be strategic about how you have to gymmaxing and what type of body u need, some will benefit from roidmaxxing others not. Most usets just need 2 test cycles and to be lean and thats it

• +1
Cope gym boosts smv

not everyone has as bad genes as the guy on the right does and not everybody has as good genes as the guy on the left, but i literally know how to get the physique of the guy on the left which requires no to very very little amount of weight lifting

You have to be strategic about how you have to gymmaxing and what type of body u need, some will benefit from roidmaxxing others not. Most usets just need 2 test cycles and to be lean and thats it
test is good but i dont know if i will ever run it

Fix: cuz it doesn’t work

• Hmm...
This thread is so low IQ you have no control over your height in the first place

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acridax, IndraBC and Deleted member 29747
View attachment 2748959

not everyone has as bad genes as the guy on the right does and not everybody has as good genes as the guy on the left, but i literally know how to get the physique of the guy on the left which requires no to very very little amount of weight lifting
Gymaxxed incel improved smv tho, even if he gets outshined its still a minor improvement

• +1
Reactions: john788
Gymaxxed incel improved smv tho, even if he gets outshined its still a minor improvement
not denying it doesnt increase attractiveness, but as you said its a minor improvement and not worth the aging side effects it causes

@

Youㅤ

Your not trying if ur not trying to be lean

• JFL

Your not trying if ur not trying to be lean

lean is law and you can very easily get lean without the gym

also jfl at that disugsting bald orge you posted

i wish people like @bradpittshairline and @ccwarrior were here