Why? (If I even am) growing slowly compared to my friends

C

cconlann

Iron
I'm 5’9 (175.26 cm) within a month of being 15

I would say I'm above the average height for my age but compared to some of my peers who are already 5’10-5’11-6’0 I feel as I'm growing much slower than them. Keep in mind some of them are also much shorter, (5’5) (5’6)

I hit puberty around 13, and my family is relatively tall. My dad is 6’1 my mom is 5’4 and my brother being 6’2 with my projected height being 6’1 I don't understand why I haven't hit a spurt yet.

I'm taking vitamin D3, Zinc and a multi-vitamin with magnesium and turmeric.

I've read on a forum how if you have hair connecting your pelvis to belly button you are close to being done growing which I do have.
I am also a shoe size of 10ft

Height is obviously a very important factor in looks and I was wondering if I'm just being impatient or if there's something wrong.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and DoII
You’re nearing your maximum height so growth slows down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Shkreliii, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
A little something called genetics

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Genetics that’s it

• +1
I've read on a forum how if you have hair connecting your pelvis to belly button you are close to being done growing which I do have.
Im almost 19 and don't have it lets go

• +1

I would say I'm above the average height for my age but compared to some of my peers who are already 5’10-5’11-6’0 I feel as I'm growing much slower than them. Keep in mind some of them are also much shorter, (5’5) (5’6)

I hit puberty around 13, and my family is relatively tall. My dad is 6’1 my mom is 5’4 and my brother being 6’2 with my projected height being 6’1 I don't understand why I haven't hit a spurt yet.

Height is obviously a very important factor in looks and I was wondering if I'm just being impatient or if there's something wrong.
i mean if ur 5,9 trust me u aint above average im also 15 im 6ft and i dont feel tall enough (i dont take any supplements or shit)

Last edited:
  • +1
Just make sure u eat good and sleep as much as u can. I had a similar experience tbh I used to be same height as all my friends when I was 13-15 then most of them became taller than me.

• +1

6’1 proj is fine take HGH if you want