Why I'm so handsome

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
What I do for god to make me so handsome?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 20379 and Looksmax Refugee
You'd look much better without a beard

You'd look much better without a beard
Y u say this

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, isis_Bleach and Looksmax Refugee
If you came to the west you would rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 16369
Keep coping, the best you’ll ever get in the west is a 2PSL obese landwhale
I don't care about your opinion you worship a male fag you are my dog irl if we ever met. How tall are you

down syndrome eye area and deathnic tax x 2 since you are full indian

ova
Keep coping I mog u to suicide you're a ugly shitskinned abomination

down syndrome eye area and deathnic tax x 2 since you are full indian

ova
Deathnic tax lmao ur way more curry. I don't look like a typical curry at all

I don't care about your opinion you worship a male fag you are my dog irl if we ever met. How tall are you
6’1 keep coping you think your 2’ of height will compensate for your race

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Deathnic tax lmao ur way more curry. I don't look like a typical curry at all
are you joking nigga?

i am not more curry

nobody on this forum is more curry than you, besides @Zer0/∞

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 19551 and Kingcel32
are you joking nigga?

View attachment 1781789View attachment 1781790

i am not more curry

nobody on this forum is more curry than you, besides @Zer0/∞
Ugly low iqed disharmoniuous shitskin acnecel do you even have the basic iq to read? I'm literally telling you that's not my pheno. This is my pheno at 16 with a shit phone and lighting irl I am whiter taller and better looking than you u dumb dysgenic moron

2873920 received 650010773020202

Ugly low iqed disharmoniuous shitskin acnecel do you even have the basic iq to read? I'm literally telling you that's not my pheno. This is my pheno at 16 with a shit phone and lighting irl I am whiter taller and better looking than you u dumb dysgenic moron

View attachment 1781794
only true part of that is taller

unbelievable copium, you are as indian as can be.

Attachments

• 1657939142350.png
    1657939142350.png
    470.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 15827
only true part of that is taller

unbelievable copium, you are as indian as can be.
That is literally lighter than u u dog you look like a freak ur gonion is wider than ur zygos u look like you have a spoon in your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 20379
6’1 keep coping you think your 2’ of height will compensate for your race
Niga knows everything about me obsessed fag . Also worships Somerhalder apparently what a creepy homo

curries fighting about who's more curry, can't make this shit up:lul:
Not at all he's the one delusional fag thinking he doesn't look brown. I'm secure in my pheno since I don't look a jagged brick or have acne and lack of undertones in my face

Not at all he's the one delusional fag thinking he doesn't look brown. I'm secure in my pheno since I don't look a jagged brick or have acne and lack of undertones in my face
I'm white and can confidently say he looks indian:lul:

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 15827
I'm white and can confidently say he looks indian:lul:
There's no way he doesn't look indian even if bleaches/ gets blonde hair etc. Atleast Kaufman had blue eyes and different undertones this guy looks like a construction worker curry

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
There's no way he doesn't look indian even if bleaches/ gets blonde hair etc. Atleast Kaufman had blue eyes and different undertones this guy looks like a construction worker curry
indeed, the pheno and the dark eyes it's impossible any other way

curries fighting about who's more curry, can't make this shit up:lul:

• JFL
There is no such thing as a handsome curry my friend. Best your kind can wish for is being considered normal and therefore tolerated by a majority of people in the west

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Kingcel32 and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
mirin delusion

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
There is no such thing as a handsome curry my friend. Best your kind can wish for is being considered normal and therefore tolerated by a majority of people in the west
:rolleyes: Do you really want me to start posting pictures of good looking curries or will you just admit you have a hateboner for curries. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
:rolleyes: Do you really want me to start posting pictures of good looking curries or will you just admit you have a hateboner for curries. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
curries can be handsome but no more than 7.5/10

• +1
I'm handsome curry friend if u see me irl ull be awed

this lad is definitely 8.5 out of 10 i must admit

is he half white?
No lmao he's fully curry. Just like stacypreets like Aishwarya Rai :forcedsmile:.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 15827
No lmao he's fully curry. Just like stacypreets like Aishwarya Rai :forcedsmile:.
i stand corrected (y)

the typical indian is still shit tier tho, like @RabidRosaries who is a textbook curry

i stand corrected (y)

the typical indian is still shit tier tho, like @RabidRosaries who is a textbook curry
I mog u to suicide

"full curry" jfl wtf is that supposed to even mean, Roshan and Rai prob have 30% ASI at most

• +1
why havent i killed myself then
Cos u haven't seen me all u have seen are some retarded no lighting Mirror pics or some 7 yo pic. If u know how I looked ud suicide dw I'll post pics in two weeks

Cos u haven't seen me all u have seen are some retarded no lighting Mirror pics or some 7 yo pic. If u know how I looked ud suicide dw I'll post pics in two weeks
need to get your phone shipped from a real country? they dont sell good ones in curryland?

"full curry" jfl wtf is that supposed to even mean, Roshan and Rai prob have 30% ASI at most
Lmao OK? First of all, there's something called an "Indian genetic cline" where curries depending on where they are from, have different admixtures percentages of south indian, Baloch, NE Euro, and Caucasian. At the end of the day most curries (barring literal tribals) are descended from these same ancestor groups.

Second of all, Aishwarya Rai is literally a South indian coming from the Bunt community/caste. Along with other people like Suniel Shetty, whom I bet you wouldn't doubt is south indian. I unironically probably have less South indian in me than her, and yet here I am, an average-above average looking brown South Indian, meanwhile she gets to be a lightbrown- lightskin stacypreet. It's called "genetic recombination". Let me bring it closer to home. My literal sister is pale lightskin and has straight hair, most people don't even assume she's indian when they first meet her, and think she's middle eastern, she's my literal biological sister. Meanwhile I'm brown and have coarse curly/ wavy hair.

And 3rd of all lmfao nigga, I love how you just said "only 30% asi". Lmao as if that's is some kind of small amount of dna lmfao dummy. 25% of a certain dna is MORE than enough to influence someone's phenotype. But once again due to the randomness of genetic recombination, she lucked out, and has no discernable abo like features, unlike your typical south indian.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 15827
Lmao OK? First of all, there's something called an "Indian genetic cline" where curries depending on where they are from, have different admixtures percentages of south indian, Baloch, NE Euro, and Caucasian. At the end of the day most curries (barring literal tribals) are descended from these same ancestor groups.

Second of all, Aishwarya Rai is literally a South indian coming from the Bunt community/caste. Along with other people like Suniel Shetty, whom I bet you wouldn't doubt is south indian. I unironically probably have less South indian in me than her, and yet here I am, an average-above average looking brown South Indian, meanwhile she gets to be a lightbrown- lightskin stacypreet. It's called "genetic recombination". Let me bring it closer to home. My literal sister is pale lightskin and has straight hair, most people don't even assume she's indian when they first meet her, and think she's middle eastern, she's my literal biological sister. Meanwhile I'm brown and have coarse curly/ wavy hair.

And 3rd of all lmfao nigga, I love how you just said "only 30% asi". Lmao as if that's is some kind of small amount of dna lmfao dummy. 25% of a certain dna is MORE than enough to influence someone's phenotype. But once again due to the randomness of genetic recombination, she lucked out, and has no discernable abo like features, unlike your typical south indian.
Curly hair is good wytb

He said 30% ASI at most

Anything 25%+ or most is enough to influence someone's phenotype lmao, that's literally 1/4th of your dna :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.
Again he said at most. That means anywhere from 0-30.

Again he said at most. That means anywhere from 0-30.
Yeah well whatever, she's Bunt. She literally has around 50% South Indian in her. She lucked out, accept it.

Attachments

• xpJZ6c3O4A-AjktslWRyMofByeKMRJI-hRLPuQuAtXU.png
    xpJZ6c3O4A-AjktslWRyMofByeKMRJI-hRLPuQuAtXU.png
    202.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 15827
Finally someone who I mog

Yeah well whatever, she's Bunt. She literally has around 50% South Indian in her. She lucked out, accept it.
still, I understand ur point about the ratios. I really don't see the point in calling them curry. Once you cross 50% asi, curries looks completely subhuman for the most part

Aren't ur 50 something % asi? I'm like 60%, and we both don't even look like the same race despite being south indian

• +1
I don’t know tbh man
God blessed us both with insane giga looks and smv AND nt like wtf I feel so bad for normies

• +1