Why I'm so handsome

I don’t know tbh man
God blessed us both with insane giga looks and smv AND nt like wtf I feel so bad for normies
It is so random and brutal should I thank God for what he did to me or hate him for what he did to normies? Surely if given a gift you should receive with smiling face but my fucked head is doubting god

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Nice gyno, bigger tits than your oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It is so random and brutal should I thank God for what he did to me or hate him for what he did to normies? Surely if given a gift you should receive with smiling face but my fucked head is doubting god
Normies are just other people to u homie dw about them

Only Hate him if he gave bad looks to ur loved ones, but then again If ur friends and gfs are ugly what r u doing with ur life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
still, I understand ur point about the ratios. I really don't see the point in calling them curry. Once you cross 50% asi, curries looks completely subhuman for the most part

Aren't ur 50 something % asi? I'm like 60%, and we both don't even look like the same race despite being south indian
60%... bhai 😢 what's your caste unironically

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 15827
still, I understand ur point about the ratios. I really don't see the point in calling them curry. Once you cross 50% asi, curries looks completely subhuman for the most part

Aren't ur 50 something % asi? I'm like 60%, and we both don't even look like the same race despite being south indian
Also I do look south indian so I don't know what you're talking about. I just look like an upper caste reddy/kamma/Hyderabadi muslim though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220716-032313_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220716-032313_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon
:sick::sick::sick:

vaishyas are basically moneylenders aka jews. Im sorry bhai. I unironically respect sudras more than vaishyas cause atleast they do honest work.
I’m well aware :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsrope:

I’m well aware :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsrope:
also kapus who are basically sudra by varna (they are agriculuralist aka farmers) unironically have less south indian then vaishyas :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ironically you should love your mother, while i should hate mine.

• +1
also kapus who are basically sudra by varna (they are agriculuralist aka farmers) unironically have less south indian then vaishyas :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: ironically you should love your mother, while i should hate mine.
Yeah ik, even state that in that thread. My mom gave me my best features jfl:feelskek::feelskek:

What do u think about the trace ancestry? Think it’s noise? And she does have high steppe for a kapu doesn’t she?

Yeah ik, even state that in that thread. My mom gave me my best features jfl:feelskek::feelskek:
I think my moms side of the family descend from kammas while my dads side is half south indian (not sure which caste) and probably half punjabi jatt.

Screenshot 78

• Woah
What do u think about the trace ancestry? Think it’s noise? And she does have high steppe for a kapu doesn’t she?
tbh i never took trace ancestry seriously lmao, apparently i have a trace ancestry of 0.3% coptic egyptian dna :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
tbh i never took trace ancestry seriously lmao, apparently i have a trace ancestry of 0.3% coptic egyptian dna :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Yeah, I think it could be noise. But it would also explain why she has 3% steppe. I haven’t seen any kapus or other South Indian midcastes with that high % yet.

Wonder how that happens:forcedsmile:
What do you mean? Curry muslims dont really discriminate against one another unless you are literally a dalit darkskin abo looking nigga. If you are coming from some middle class/background, at the very LEAST brown, and decent looking, then curry muslims dont really have a problem marrying one another in my experience.

• +1