Why in movies do people sniff clean underwear?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

scared
In movies they make a dude go through a girls dresser and take her panties and sniff them, but why? All he’s gonna smell is laundry detergent..

Irl a guy would sniff dirty discharge stained underwear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, stevielake, Hardrada and 2 others
I dunno

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
What movies are you watching where people sniff underwear? 🤢

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
What movies are you watching where people sniff underwear? 🤢
White chicks. The cop sniffs underwear but it’s clean underwear. What’s he gonna smell? Might as well go sniff underwear from the store

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
I sniffed my cousin's panties once. It smelled good. All the hormones that come from there gave me a boner.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, stevielake, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
I sniffed my cousin's panties once. It smelled good. All the hormones that come from there gave me a boner.
Does your aunt have a sex toy? If so, you should sniff it and use it on yourself and put it back unwashed so next time she uses it, it’ll have your asshole stench all over it, that’s what I did

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, LancasteR, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Does your aunt have a sex toy? If so, you should sniff it and use it on yourself and put it back unwashed so next time she uses it, it’ll have your asshole stench all over it, that’s what I did
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I think they just get turned on by the idea of smelling something that touched pussy, even if the vaginal smell is not there anymore, since it's cleaned.

I think they just get turned on by the idea of smelling something that touched pussy, even if the vaginal smell is not there anymore, since it's cleaned.
I wanna smell the fishy real pussy

• Love it
Reactions: Latinus