Why incels are more intelligents than normies

Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
Normies dont have time to think for themselves they always follow the masses (their friends) they cant form their opinion they dont have the time they have to work at 7am (the media does that for them) an incel is most likely always alone in his head and when that happens the toughts and ideas cant stop flooding you bad and good that is a good thing he forms his own opinion, dreams, personality. They live to please the world I live to please the spirit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 21467 and 7 others
Incels are retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, zharupodrugu, Patient A and 1 other person
Because high IQ = incel trait

• +1
Reactions: Bars and ascension
Because if incels were less sentient and lower IQ, they would probably get laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
Normies are out there having normal lives while incels rot here and complain about random mundane shit.
Who's winning here?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and alriodai
Normies dont have time to think for themselves they always follow the masses (their friends) they cant form their opinion they dont have the time they have to work at 7am (the media does that for them) an incel is most likely always alone in his head and when that happens the toughts and ideas cant stop flooding you bad and good that is a good thing he forms his own opinion, dreams, personality. They live to please the world I live to please the spirit.
Rubbish, most incels would happily join the normies and live the same pathetic lives as them if they had the option. If normies we're forced to spend as much time alone as incels do they'd be just as smart-a-lart as them. Freak.

Normies are out there having normal lives while incels rot here and complain about random mundane shit.
Who's winning here?
What is normal ? These words are made to oppress you so If society deems that you are not normal they can just throw you in the trash

Nah, incels are usually at the bottom of every pecking order.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Rubbish, most incels would happily join the normies and live the same pathetic lives as them if they had the option. If normies we're forced to spend as much time alone as incels do they'd be just as smart-a-lart as them. Freak.
Im feeling my brain opening im not incel im god spirit Saint Gabriel

Im feeling my brain opening im not incel im god spirit Saint Gabriel
No, you just think you are. The real world isn't affected in the slightest way by your delusions. They are as inconsequential as the hair on my ass.

No, you just think you are. The real world isn't affected in the slightest way by your delusions. They are as inconsequential as the hair on my ass.
I was trolling with that comment lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
And you think normies drinking having zex affects me no im higher than this

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 12002
Not really
Well you said you're some kind of "god saint" right? I DID NOT BELIEVE YOU REALLY THOUGHT THAT ABOUT YOURSELF, zir.

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Who's winning here?
'Normal' life = Wagecuck betabucks

• +1

Women are getting more serious about their pleasure.​

The sex-positive movement destigmatized pleasure for women. It gave them a voice to ask for their rights to satisfaction in an intimate or casual relationship.

Finally, women have begun taking their pleasure seriously, and no, they won't settle for the bare minimum. While there's a rise in women engaging in casual sex, we are also witnessing more and more women getting confident about their sexuality.

The tendency of women to agree to sexual intercourse in hopes of saving their relationship is residing in the shade. Now, they are unafraid to say "no" before they are absolutely willing.

An apparent upsurge in women ditching casual sex due to the lack of satisfaction is also visible. The saying "there's plenty of fish in the sea", no longer stands and has removed some options for the men.

An adolescent with an IQ score of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than an adolescent with an above-average score of about 120 to 130

The study at Wellesley also broke the research down by majors. It found that no studio art majors were virgins while 72% of biology majors and 83% of biochemistry and math majors were virgins.

University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, conducted the study. They discovered that 39.8 percent of boys with an average IQ score have had sex while 29.2 percent of boys with an IQ above 110 have had sex

Being high iq is actually an incel trait, literally every study shows that having an average-slightly below average iq increases your chances of getting laid

The peak was at the 75-90 IQ range for males, with these males the least likely to be virgins as adolescents.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
An adolescent with an IQ score of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than an adolescent with an above-average score of about 120 to 130

The study at Wellesley also broke the research down by majors. It found that no studio art majors were virgins while 72% of biology majors and 83% of biochemistry and math majors were virgins.

University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, conducted the study. They discovered that 39.8 percent of boys with an average IQ score have had sex while 29.2 percent of boys with an IQ above 110 have had sex

Being high iq is actually an incel trait, literally every study shows that having an average-slightly below average iq increases your chances of getting laid

The peak was at the 75-90 IQ range for males, with these males the least likely to be virgins as adolescents.

That's because there studied don't take into account race

That's because there studied don't take into account race
maybe asians were skewing the results
but i think its pretty solid evidence to come to the conclusion that
high iq = incel trait

I've been saying for some time that survival of the fittest and natural selection are bullshit bluepill memes. Nature doesn't select desirable traits. It's all arbitrary and stupid.

I've been saying for some time that survival of the fittest and natural selection are bullshit bluepill memes. Nature doesn't select desirable traits. It's all arbitrary and stupid.
i dont think it refutes survival of the fittest and natural selection
Nature selects traits which are desirable for ones given environment but it doesn't have an endgoal nor ideal organism so the process of natural selection can be seen as a bit nonsensical at times

It's probably more so that a high iq isn't a requirement to survive in the modern age because of the welfare state and thus isn't seen as desirable despite its importance

or dumb people have more sex and high iq individuals are more inclined to wait till marriage like a cuck

i dont think it refutes survival of the fittest and natural selection
Nature selects traits which are desirable for ones given environment but it doesn't have an endgoal nor ideal organism so the process of natural selection can be seen as a bit nonsensical at times
And that's the reason it's bullshit. It selects for what makes sense right now but without any regard for the bigger picture. It doesn't think 2 steps forward. Hence it's all bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340
Spot on.

• +1