Why insecure narcies are obsessed with 'cucking' and having a high slay count

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year 2022,2023
In response to

I'm going to make a reply. Brace yourselves subhumans this might be long

I was reading these two threads and noticed both of these obsessive narcy subhumans are obsessed with cucking other men. It gives them an exhilarating dopamine boost and whatnot. That did not surprise me since they both likely got bullied in school. I was quite surprised however to see that most of the forum agrees with them, with the exception of a few like @tombradylover

I just want you utter subhuamns to wonder, do you think guys that get plenty of girls care to sleep with low class/low value chicks and dumpster dive. Or sleep with girls that cheat on their normie boyfriends. I can assure you most girls that cheat are NEVER Stacy tier. I can also assure you that both of these subhumans (Amnesia and forevergymcelling) have only slept with MTN or below (And even HTN would be a unicorn event for them). Its not that Stacies don't cheat, its just that Stacies won't cheat with some manlet subhuman gypsies (no offence to these two forum 'slayers')

Which brings me on to my greater point

Yes they are incredibly narrcistic and insecure we established that
But what else do they have in common?

Is it that they are both non-white? Close incel but not my point, try again

They they both have been on incel forums for over a decade craving validation from incel subhumans? Again, close but not my point so try again incel

I will give you a hint..

Here goes:

Excuse Me Lol GIF

So now you might think that I am onto something, but where is my proof? Don't worry incel, I came equipped (And not just with my big Jewish cock)

Here are some OLD convos I had. Worth the read for sure-

IMG 2267

IMG 2268
IMG 2270
IMG 2271
IMG 2272

This one was a huge JFL. Literally turned her into a jester maxer
IMG 2273

IMG 2274

IMG 2275

Super receptive and most wanted to have premarital sex. Now let me show you what happens when I denounce Amnesia or forevergymcelling's actual height (5'6)-

IMG 2269

BAM! INSTANT Rejection.
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
laughs cage GIF

Now do you see why manlets are so attention deprived and needy? And want to get any ounce of dopamine they can get.

Also caging at this dude typing essays and paying $500 for DNA tests to prove he's 100% European

Also caging at the fact this retard sends his terra morphed transformers autistic gaze photos to femoids. Mirin' the low inhib actually @Bushman

TLDR: don't be fooled by absolute subhumans being dopamine monsters. And I highly suggest you incels you make your own judgements instead of looking for confirmation bias

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: manlet-cope1111, kebab, Tallooksmaxxer and 78 others
So many misinformation here. For starters, you’re not even Jewish.. 😡

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, BigBoy, chaddyboi66 and 15 others
Just remember who you are taking your advice from you utter subhumans

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kebab, BigBoy, kuroro and 39 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futuregigamogger, shabby890, the BULL and 49 others
Let's comment on this thread fast bitch gotta get the reps and cuck you all

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, rooman, Bushman and 1 other person
The photos are super autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, LampPostPrime, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Bro going for the jugular. Gotta respect it😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, rooman, OGJBSLAYER and 6 others
Do you notice any similarity in this bhai ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, kebab, chaddyboi66 and 21 others
Screenshot 20

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, kuroro, chaddyboi66 and 28 others
Another thing common between them is that both are 5'9", which is lifefuel for me coz I'm 5'9" myself, they give me hope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Corleone, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Another thing common between them is that both are 5'9", which is lifefuel for me coz I'm 5'9" myself, they give me hope
Rookie mistake, 5'9 on the Internet is 5'6 in real life. Always subtract 3 inches from an incel's estimate

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, kuroro, tinderhacker and 23 others
it is no coincidence that they are both middle-aged men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, kuroro, tinderhacker and 13 others
The Strength of NUBIA and ZION

The Children of Solomon will tear these narcy Gypsies asunder.

AD722889 5950 417E 83BB 2704AE5A6373

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, rooman, Chadeep and 4 others
that indian forevergymcelling with the paper bit will never not be funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, kuroro, chaddyboi66 and 11 others
Rookie mistake, 5'9 on the Internet is 5'6 in real life. Always subtract 3 inches from an incel's estimate
Wtf I mog them, even more lifefuel for me I'm 5'9" barefoot :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 25377 and ReadBooksEveryday
Good thread 👍🏾

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and ReadBooksEveryday
deathnics both of them and it really shows. It amazes me that people consider amnesia white LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, Deleted member 27660, rooman and 6 others
Actually fair enough observation. I look visually taller than amnesia with tall shoes. He doesnt give that vibe.

Also are those two pictures real?

• +1
Reactions: rooman, TeenAscender and ReadBooksEveryday
I wish I was a forum slayer man. Imagine having foids on hold for sex while u shitpost here for fun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, tombradylover, rooman and 9 others
It does beg the question if life is so good why brag on here?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, tinderhacker, tombradylover and 15 others
It's called being a man and having high T levels, men (not boys like you) want to spread their seed at least in their prime youth, not beta provide for and "love" one single Becky.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, LampPostPrime and ReadBooksEveryday
In response to

I'm going to make a reply. Brace yourselves subhumans this might be long

I was reading these two threads and noticed both of these obsessive narcy subhumans are obsessed with cucking other men. It gives them an exhilarating dopamine boost and whatnot. That did not surprise me since they both likely got bullied in school. I was quite surprised however to see that most of the forum agrees with them, with the exception of a few like @tombradylover

I just want you utter subhuamns to wonder, do you think guys that get plenty of girls care to sleep with low class/low value chicks and dumpster dive. Or sleep with girls that cheat on their normie boyfriends. I can assure you most girls that cheat are NEVER Stacy tier. I can also assure you that both of these subhumans (Amnesia and forevergymcelling) have only slept with MTN or below (And even HTN would be a unicorn event for them). Its not that Stacies don't cheat, its just that Stacies won't cheat with some manlet subhuman gypsies (no offence to these two forum 'slayers')

Which brings me on to my greater point

Yes they are incredibly narrcistic and insecure we established that
But what else do they have in common?

Is it that they are both non-white? Close incel but not my point, try again

They they both have been on incel forums for over a decade craving validation from incel subhumans? Again, close but not my point so try again incel

I will give you a hint..

Here goes:
View attachment 2295971
Excuse Me Lol GIF

So now you might think that I am onto something, but where is my proof? Don't worry incel, I came equipped (And not just with my big Jewish cock)

Here are some OLD convos I had. Worth the read for sure-

View attachment 2295976
View attachment 2295977View attachment 2295978View attachment 2295979View attachment 2295980

This one was a huge JFL. Literally turned her into a jester maxer
View attachment 2295981

View attachment 2295982
View attachment 2295983

Now let me show you what happens when I denounce Amnesia or forevergymcelling's actual height (5'6)-

View attachment 2295992
BAM! INSTANT Rejection.
laughs cage GIF

Now do you see why manlets are so attention deprived and needy? And want to get any ounce of dopamine they can get.

Also caging at this dude typing essays and paying $500 for DNA tests to prove he's 100% European
View attachment 2295969
Also caging at the fact this retard sends his terra morphed transformers autistic gaze photos to femoids. Mirin' the low inhib actually @Bushman
View attachment 2295999

TLDR: don't be fooled by absolute subhumans being dopamine monsters. And I highly suggest you incels you make your own judgements instead of looking for confirmation bias

people literally attack me call me incel on incelsite because i call amnesia out and refuse to suck these degen faggots off :lul:

These narcy faggots cope hardcore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, AsGoodAsItGets, Lucid and 8 others
Not much else to do in this life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Fate of forum "slayers" in a nutshell
Screenshot 20230703 105053

Screenshot 20230703 105039

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, HerpDerpson, BigBoy and 23 others
is this really @forevergymcelling LMAO Brually based and emami fair and handsomepilled. This guy brags about cucking people. The state of this forum man.
My reaction to this information

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, chaddyboi66, OGJBSLAYER and 10 others
We need a BOTB sub-section for the funniest threads. This would be my first addition, brilliant shit.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, tombradylover, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person

You need to have purpose in life. That purpose is to obtain power over others because that’s human nature. In the past that could be achieved by wealth maxxing but that game is so rigged now that it’s essentially not worth playing. It’s a far more realistic goal to satisfy your desire for power by looksmaxing and then cucking other men. Is there anything else we can realistically do to satisfy desire for power?

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, LampPostPrime and ReadBooksEveryday
@ReadBooksEveryday both are really 5'6 ? fuckin brutal

• Love it
You need to have purpose in life. That purpose is to obtain power over others because that’s human nature. In the past that could be achieved by wealth maxxing but that game is so rigged now that it’s essentially not worth playing. It’s a far more realistic goal to satisfy your desire for power by looksmaxing and then cucking other men. Is there anything else we can realistically do to satisfy desire for power?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, tinderhacker, GetShrekt and 21 others
is this really @forevergymcelling LMAO Brutally based and emami fair and handsomepilled. This guy brags about cucking people. The state of this forum man.
Jesus Christ

You’re lower IQ than I thought

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, OGJBSLAYER, Lucid and 11 others
We need a BOTB sub-section for the funniest threads. This would be my first addition, brilliant shit.
Thank you bhai

@ReadBooksEveryday both are really 5'6 ? fuckin brutal

No but I decided to take one for the team and do that for the sake of 'experiment' into the life of a narcy manlet
you did blackgymmax incredibly dirty dawg I wasn't sure what pic you used till some nigga used the same one in this thread jfl (@5.5psl )

But makes sense since this nigga is also 5'6 JFL
Mogged by his gym bathroom mirror JFLLL

It does beg the question if life is so good why brag on here?
WE alwasy align -

Actually fair enough observation. I look visually taller than amnesia with tall shoes. He doesnt give that vibe.

Also are those two pictures real?
Yes it is really them

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, GetShrekt, tombradylover and 9 others
yes. you could kill men, for instance.

• Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66
This is why the classpill is needed, you have too many men that unironically think the assignment is to sleep with as many women as possible, and risk their lives "cucking" other men.

But, I'm not believing any fucking aspie on here is doing anything but rotting, wageslaving, or going to school. No normal person is posting on this site.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, tinderhacker, GetShrekt and 13 others
Unlikely to last very long in todays high-surveillance society.
you can also:

get a position of power over someone and verbally/physically abuse them
fraud
rob

my point is that these are all manifestations of the urge to transgress and to "win at all costs". Ultimately, I don't think humans should strive for power. Call me an idealist, but the people that crave it obsessively are not representative of a well adjusted mind in my opinion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 23778, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Danish_Retard, Sub0 and 1 other person
Mods, make this a BOTB

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and ReadBooksEveryday
i mean you might as well, there is no virgin waifu waiting for you at the end of the rainbow so why not just try to fuck as many women as you can, and cucks some normies in the process.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, chaddyboi66, 190cm90kg and 5 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back