Why insecure narcies are obsessed with 'cucking' and having a high slay count

What is your job?
work at a big german tech corporation. wont give too many details afraid of doxxing but the payments and working hours are actually very good. Can recommend. Self employment is far more cucked here taxes for self employed people are literally almost 50%. The only european country that has higher taxes than us is belgium. Belgium likes to anally fuck their citizens even more. But high taxes can also have benefits.

Like the middle class is actually pretty good here unlike other european shitholes like UK

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Professional SFcel
if i was sfcel would i admit to bbc's having high smv? I live in reality and have done tinder experiments. Nordic zach cox pheno and typical aryan pheno germanic dutch etc alongside bbc and mulatto always outslay others.

I have nothing personal againts meds i just hate the lying on here. Having smv doesnt equate to top tier smv.

I wont show my face but this guy looks almost identical to me. Most germans look like this:

only difference is i have slightly less forward growth in lower jaw slight overbite but only slightly. Insurance doesnt cover it so i have to pay the surgeon myself. We already have plans tho after brining the jaw forward he will give me small peek custom implans to make my jaw more sharper even better than guy in pic.

The people on this forum are pretty delusional calling me incel when my height 192cm and pheno alone mogs most. Personally i dont care about mogging i am catholic and will wait till i marry a german tradwife who is also religous. Call me cuck i dont care. Only god can judge me

Last edited:
  • Woah
if i was sfcel would i admit to bbc's having high smv? I live in reality and have done tinder experiments. Nordic zach cox pheno and typical aryan pheno germanic dutch etc alongside bbc and mulatto always outslay others.

I have nothing personal againts meds i just hate the lying on here. Having smv doesnt equate to top tier smv.

I wont show my face but this guy looks almost identical to me. Most germans look like this:
View attachment 2297871

only difference is i have slightly less forward growth in lower jaw slight overbite but only slightly. Insurance doesnt cover it so i have to pay the surgeon myself. We already have plans tho after brining the jaw forward he will give me small peek custom implans to make my jaw more sharper even better than guy in pic.

The people on this forum are pretty delusional calling me incel when my height 192cm and pheno alone mogs most. Personally i dont care about mogging i am catholic and will wait till i marry a german tradwife who is also religous. Call me cuck i dont care. Only god can judge me
spent a hunnit racks on my son, i bought my sister a jeep

cant fuq wit these hood hoes no more they dont give a fuck about me

all black two three lebron with the heat

• JFL
spent a hunnit racks on my son, i bought my sister a jeep

cant fuq wit these hood hoes no more they dont give a fuck about me

all black two three lebron with the heat
wtf are you saying

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and whiteissuperior
EVISCERATED

• JFL
IS EVERYONE READY!?!?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY INVESTIGATION, AND AM READY TO SHARE THE RESULTS OF THE EXPOSING OF THE CUCKHOLD AND AMNESIA RIGHT NOW

SHOULD I MAKE A NEW THREAD OR DO IT HERE??

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
oh wait wrong thread teehee

• JFL
A real nigga takes no joy or pride in cucking others

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and ReadBooksEveryday
????

Lol is amneisa slaying beckies or not? Thats the question here. No one talked about slaying stacies, idk where you guys got this idea from that if you become chad you'll slay stacies. Guys can only "slay" women who atleast 2 points below them (hypergamy), which means that if amnesia is a chad, then hes slaying beckies or HTB, if hes a chadlite, then hes slaying beckies, or LTB. You guys are retarded if you think that being chad means youll slay stacies.
he is slaying normie, MTN women
he posts sbout "standards" and how you should stop having them all the time lol

• JFL
the incels and uglies are uniting to shame the slayers for ruining their potential future relationships. great timeline :feelskek:
Us when they get too drunk at a party and their LTR craves some real masuclinity.
View attachment 2297203
Nothing more cringe than dickriding random niggers on an incel forum while living vicariously through them AND keeping pics like this saved. This isn't the flex you think it is

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and GetShrekt
Nothing more cringe than dickriding random niggers on an incel forum while living vicariously through them
I have no need to vicariously live through someone, I'm not part of your 50% virgin gang that comes on here to talk about gay male models. What you'll get from me are fun sex stories from a slayer. Not my fault you're a bottom 50% aspie
Screenshot 2023 07 05 at 172323

AND keeping pics like this saved. This isn't the flex you think it is
have you heard of google?

I have no need to vicariously live through someone, I'm not part of your 50% virgin gang that comes on here to talk about gay male models. What you'll get from me are fun sex stories from a slayer. Not my fault you're a bottom 50% aspie
View attachment 2299911

have you heard of google?
Cope. You can be both not a virgin AND not a slayer. Why do you think it has to be one or the other?

It's just cringy to talk about your slays tbh. I'm not knocking it, but flexing it online to random men is sad. Flexing it offline is sad. Past a certain age if a guy talks about all of his slaying most people roll their eyes. It's not fucking high school anymore.

Also like the other guy said, go spread your seed if you really are about that. Otherwise you are just #150 in her body count while she is #30 in yours. It isn't a fucking accomplishment to fuck a bitch everyone else already fucked. And if you think you're fucking girls no one else is, then why even be on this forum to do nothing else but flex on random guys you'll never meet?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It's just cringy to talk about your slays tbh. I'm not knocking it, but flexing it online to random men is sad. Flexing it offline is sad. Past a certain age if a guy talks about all of his slaying most people roll their eyes. It's not fucking high school anymore.

Also like the other guy said, go spread your seed if you really are about that. Otherwise you are just #150 in her body count while she is #30 in yours. It isn't a fucking accomplishment to fuck a bitch everyone else already fucked. And if you think you're fucking girls no one else is, then why even be on this forum to do nothing else but flex on random guys you'll never meet?
I get your point bro, but who are we going to tell funny sex-stories to if not to our boys on the internet where people can share their experiences in similar situations.

the entire world has become so political correct that you can barely risk telling the truth outside without running the risk of getting canceled.

Let us have our locker-room talk on here. it isn't our fault some emotionally frail people feel personally attacked when reading through a story of someone else. live and let live.

if incels on here develop some kind of virgin rage at the sight of every slay thread maybe they should either migrate to incels.is, where talks like that are prohibited, or just keep scrolling, no one forces them to engage with the thread.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
In response to

I'm going to make a reply. Brace yourselves subhumans this might be long

I was reading these two threads and noticed both of these obsessive narcy subhumans are obsessed with cucking other men. It gives them an exhilarating dopamine boost and whatnot. That did not surprise me since they both likely got bullied in school. I was quite surprised however to see that most of the forum agrees with them, with the exception of a few like @tombradylover

I just want you utter subhuamns to wonder, do you think guys that get plenty of girls care to sleep with low class/low value chicks and dumpster dive. Or sleep with girls that cheat on their normie boyfriends. I can assure you most girls that cheat are NEVER Stacy tier. I can also assure you that both of these subhumans (Amnesia and forevergymcelling) have only slept with MTN or below (And even HTN would be a unicorn event for them). Its not that Stacies don't cheat, its just that Stacies won't cheat with some manlet subhuman gypsies (no offence to these two forum 'slayers')

Which brings me on to my greater point

Yes they are incredibly narrcistic and insecure we established that
But what else do they have in common?

Is it that they are both non-white? Close incel but not my point, try again

They they both have been on incel forums for over a decade craving validation from incel subhumans? Again, close but not my point so try again incel

I will give you a hint..

Here goes:
View attachment 2295971
Excuse Me Lol GIF

So now you might think that I am onto something, but where is my proof? Don't worry incel, I came equipped (And not just with my big Jewish cock)

Here are some OLD convos I had. Worth the read for sure-

View attachment 2295976
View attachment 2295977View attachment 2295978View attachment 2295979View attachment 2295980

This one was a huge JFL. Literally turned her into a jester maxer
View attachment 2295981

View attachment 2295982
View attachment 2295983

Super receptive and most wanted to have premarital sex. Now let me show you what happens when I denounce Amnesia or forevergymcelling's actual height (5'6)-

View attachment 2295992
BAM! INSTANT Rejection.
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
laughs cage GIF

Now do you see why manlets are so attention deprived and needy? And want to get any ounce of dopamine they can get.

Also caging at this dude typing essays and paying $500 for DNA tests to prove he's 100% European
View attachment 2295969
Also caging at the fact this retard sends his terra morphed transformers autistic gaze photos to femoids. Mirin' the low inhib actually @Bushman
View attachment 2295999

TLDR: don't be fooled by absolute subhumans being dopamine monsters. And I highly suggest you incels you make your own judgements instead of looking for confirmation bias
do your next thread about why incels are obsessed with LTRing and being faithful. because in reality that is their coping mechanism to come to terms with their utter failure in the sexual marketplace and seeing a LTR as their only realistic way to ever secure some poon.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and ReadBooksEveryday
do your next thread about why incels are obsessed with LTRing and being faithful. because in reality that is their coping mechanism to come to terms with their utter failure in the sexual marketplace and seeing a LTR as their only realistic way to ever secure some poon.
LTR is normie bruh

• +1
I get your point bro, but who are we going to tell funny sex-stories to if not to our boys on the internet where people can share their experiences in similar situations.

the entire world has become so political correct that you can barely risk telling the truth outside without running the risk of getting canceled.

Let us have our locker-room talk on here. it isn't our fault some emotionally frail people feel personally attacked when reading through a story of someone else. live and let live.

if incels on here develop some kind of virgin rage at the sight of every slay thread maybe they should either migrate to incels.is, where talks like that are prohibited, or just keep scrolling, no one forces them to engage with the thread.
This forum 'slayer' whose dick you are sucking actually ended up getting the leftovers of a fat Mexican drug dealer

Guess which one came home after to brag about it afterwards

Cucking is ingrained into human evolution. Men engage in competition and warfare in all aspects of life. It’s our natural caveman instinct to want to crush other males in order to obtain all the females.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Pikabro, autistic_tendencies and 2 others

Perhaps they’re just built for monogamous love.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and ReadBooksEveryday
Cucking is ingrained into human evolution. Men engage in competition and warfare in all aspects of life. It’s our natural caveman instinct to want to crush other males in order to obtain all the females.
Is acquiring 18k posts also part of the human evolution? Get real incel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 23218 and thecel
  • So Sad
Is acquiring 18k posts also part of the human evolution? Get real incel

The shape of the penis evolved to remove the semen of other males who coomed in the pussy.

Mate guarding is behavior common among many species. Mate guarding wouldn’t be necessary if there were no threat of getting your mate taken by another male. The urge to cuck is why mate guarding exists.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Skywalker, Pikabro and 4 others
The shape of the penis evolved to remove the semen of other males who coomed in the pussy.

Mate guarding is behavior common among many species. Mate guarding wouldn’t be necessary if there were no threat of getting your mate taken by another male. The urge to cuck is why mate guarding exists.
Big penises exist for this reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and thecel
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 23218 and thecel
fuck them

@ReadBooksEveryday and @tombradylover are some of the only forum users that don’t suck incel cock all day

over for the dopamine leeches

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, tombradylover and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Alright fair enough

So in your mind, is the goal to fuck as many women as possible, or to impregnate as many women as possible? And do standards hold weight ..

Biologically, having as many children with as many women as possible, is the goal.

But. I don’t support pursuing goals purely biologically. Society is better off with monogamy. Wellbeing of society > muh natural cope. I don’t condone slaying; it’s degenerate.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 23778
Perhaps they’re just built for monogamous love.
Monogamy is a coping mechanism for biological failures
This forum 'slayer' whose dick you are sucking actually ended up getting the leftovers of a fat Mexican drug dealer

Guess which one came home after to brag about it afterwards
whats your point, do you think you‘ll marry a virgin? Delusional.

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Skywalker
IS EVERYONE READY!?!?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY INVESTIGATION, AND AM READY TO SHARE THE RESULTS OF THE EXPOSING OF THE CUCKHOLD AND AMNESIA RIGHT NOW

SHOULD I MAKE A NEW THREAD OR DO IT HERE??
do it here do it now !!!!

Alright fair enough

So in your mind, is the goal to fuck as many women as possible, or to impregnate as many women as possible? And do standards hold weight ..
both

incel cope
Mind to tell me why every man of high status always had a harem of concubines while enforcing cucked monogamy on the peasant?

Society as a whole needs monogamy to keep functioning, but once people had the means to defy the standards imposed on society without fearing repercussions, they always did so

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and thecel
Mind to tell me why every man of high status always had a harem of concubines while enforcing cucked monogamy on the peasant?

Not every high-status man. Many high-status men in history were monogamous. If I got high status, I don’t want a harem of concubines, I want a harem of female friends and one permanent lover.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone

Society as a whole needs monogamy to keep functioning, but once people had the means to defy the standards imposed on society without fearing repercussions, they always did so
followed :Comfy:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Corleone
Many high-status men in history were monogamous.
Respectfully:

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

If I got high status, I don’t want a harem of concubines, I want a harem of female friends and one permanent lover.
Sounds honorable, but tell me about that once you achieved it and don‘t be surprised that the sexual attraction towards your permanent lover will steadily decrease over time if you don‘t mix it up. You can‘t beat biology

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Skywalker
Respectfully:

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Sounds honorable, but tell me about that once you achieved it and don‘t be surprised that the sexual attraction towards your permanent lover will steadily decrease over time if you don‘t mix it up. You can‘t beat biology
thx bro , followed

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It’s over @ReadBooksEveryday I’m always kissing other man ass. No wonder people called me a faggot in school. I’m an abused dog cuck who sucks up to better superior people

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday

Do women experience this too?

• +1
DNR ofc
me , @HimmyButler and @Corleone will cuck OP, @ReadBooksEveryday once he gets married
and @mecha72 too- we 3 will tagteam your "trad" wifu too boyo :lul:
the kids will come out multicolored :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and ReadBooksEveryday
DNR ofc
me , @HimmyButler and @Corleone will cuck OP, @ReadBooksEveryday once he gets married
The only thing you have cucked so far is your left hand with your right hand, you utter incel subhuman mogger

• JFL
Do women experience this too?
Not nearly to the same degree, as they are more wired to take care of the children she should be having after sleeping with you for a while and to secure protection from her partner

If women cheat there has to be something seriously wrong with them, like their pair bonding ability being ruined from years of hoeing around or them regretting settling for a sub-par man, while men cheat on a whim and come back to their partner acting like nothing happened

Last edited:
DNR ofc
Breaking news local incel gets beaten to death by multiple big black men and local whore gets stoned

• JFL
90% of it is unintentional. most these sluts dont say they have a bf off the rip

Most stories here are curry LARPs

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back