Why insecure narcies are obsessed with 'cucking' and having a high slay count

i mean you might as well, there is no virgin waifu waiting for you at the end of the rainbow so why not just try to fuck as many women as you can, and cucks some normies in the process.
delusions from peking bat stove

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Dietsnasta, ascension and 8 others
delusions from peking bat stove

View attachment 2296211
????

Lol is amneisa slaying beckies or not? Thats the question here. No one talked about slaying stacies, idk where you guys got this idea from that if you become chad you'll slay stacies. Guys can only "slay" women who atleast 2 points below them (hypergamy), which means that if amnesia is a chad, then hes slaying beckies or HTB, if hes a chadlite, then hes slaying beckies, or LTB. You guys are retarded if you think that being chad means youll slay stacies.

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞, Staceymaxxing, Chadeep and 5 others
????

Lol is amneisa slaying beckies or not? Thats the question here. No one talked about slaying stacies, idk where you guys got this idea from that if you become chad you'll slay stacies. Guys can only "slay" women who atleast 2 points below them (hypergamy), which means that if amnesia is a chad, then hes slaying beckies or HTB, if hes a chadlite, then hes slaying beckies, or LTB. You guys are retarded if you think that being chad means youll slay stacies.
My reaction to this information

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Drazen, Chadeep and 12 others
Thank god we have u to keep forum chads in check. The ego on some of these niggas is absurd

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Pikabro, latincell95 and 2 others
Incel here

Hi uncle

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, slayer69, RichardSpencel and 3 others
IMG 9469

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Myth and ReadBooksEveryday
They're 5'9

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
They're 5'9
Proof ?
__

Anyway
@Elvisandreaa Thoughts on this brutal manlet sighting. It is almost like UFO - but instead of UFO its a manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Proof ?
__

Anyway
@Elvisandreaa Thoughts on this brutal manlet sighting. It is almost like UFO - but instead of UFO its a manlet
The fucc? I thought 5'9 was the perfect Stallonese slayer height? This is very unsettling. :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and ReadBooksEveryday
It's called being a man and having high T levels, men (not boys like you) want to spread their seed at least in their prime youth, not beta provide for and "love" one single Becky.
They’re both childless middle aged men. Muh spreading seed

• JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Staceymaxxing, tombradylover and 5 others
The fucc? I thought 5'9 was the perfect Stallonese slayer height? This is very unsettling. :feelswhat:
Don't worry my brother. If Stallone could fraud by getting Italian shoemaker to custom make his shoes back in 1980s I'm sure you can as well to be 5'9(+3inches) on your KFC Tinder date

Ice Hockey What GIF by NHL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Elvisandreaa and Myth
They’re both childless middle aged men. Muh spreading seed
this is the biggest cope they keep telling themself. Whenever they try to justify promiscuity they always mention spreading seed despite never actually getting a bitch pregnant.

These bitches are too pussy to ditch the condom.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, LampPostPrime, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Correct and funny

Good poster

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, ShowerMaxxing and ReadBooksEveryday
Thank you bhai

No but I decided to take one for the team and do that for the sake of 'experiment' into the life of a narcy manlet

you did blackgymmax incredibly dirty dawg I wasn't sure what pic you used till some nigga used the same one in this thread jfl (@5.5psl )
View attachment 2296144

But makes sense since this nigga is also 5'6 JFL
Mogged by his gym bathroom mirror JFLLL
View attachment 2296145

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

WE alwasy align -

Yes it is really them
5'3 btw

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and ReadBooksEveryday
Jesus Christ

You’re lower IQ than I thought
the incels and uglies are uniting to shame the slayers for ruining their potential future relationships. great timeline :feelskek:
Us when they get too drunk at a party and their LTR craves some real masuclinity.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, GetShrekt, Allornothing and 1 other person
the incels and uglies are uniting to shame the slayers for ruining their potential future relationships. great timeline :feelskek:
Us when they get too drunk at a party and their LTR craves some real masuclinity.
View attachment 2297203
the guy posting this is getting cucked by bbc's invading his country. Keep coping with your med pride faggot

also this faggot @forevergymcelling lurking doing reactions LMAO.Imagine beeing here on this incelforum since 2019 bragging to dravidians about slaying while beeing a med looking coper. How does it feel getting clapped by aryan greycel swarthy med coper.Keep sucking off your faggot 'slayer' friends on incelforum while aryans and bbc's breed your med sisters

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lucid
They’re both insufferable users tbh. Imagine being as old as them and still having the mentality of a 16 year old boy. I hope they both one day realize that there is more to life than PSL autism.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 23778

future italians @Corleone and italian manlets on suicide watch

Last edited:
Keep coping with your med pride faggot. slaying while beeing a med looking coper. How does it feel getting clapped by aryan greycel swarthy med coper.
@forevergymcelling nothing funnier than being roasted by ugly incel nordcucks while we have a go at their women

@forevergymcelling nothing funnier than being roasted by ugly incel nordcucks while we have a go at their women
View attachment 2297509
imagine not knowing what nordics and germanics are this are aryans you retard

while you look like a light curry and cope on these incelforums bragging to dravidians bbc's and aryans breed meds out of existence. Every guy on tiktok girls obsess over and every guy doing extremly good on online dating is either bbc mulatto pheno or zach cox nordic pheno or aryan pheno. When will you meds accept your reality.

Your fate is to be servants of bbc's from african boats
3505822 Screenshot 2023 07 04 135555

imagine not knowing what nordics and germanics are this are aryans you retard
Bro, you‘re an ugly incel who never had sex in his life, stop posting aryans that look nothing like you. Weirdo.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and AsGoodAsItGets
Bro, you‘re an ugly incel who never had sex in his life, stop posting aryans that look nothing like you. Weirdo.
keep deflecting while your italian shitholes literally downgrades in terms of economy birthrate everything and bbc's invade on mass lmao. So many italian cucks flee to germany and become pizza maker cucks with jew nose but i am the looser here JFL. My height and pheno alone mog your entire hooked nose ancestors back to nero. After fixing recession and peek implants i will be aryan mogger 192cm while you stay here and brag to dravidians about slaying

Last edited:
keep deflecting while your italian shitholes literally downgrades in terms of economy birthrate everything and bbc's invade on mass lmao. So many italian cucks flee to germany and become pizzarie cucks with jew nose but i am the looser here JFL. My height and pheno alone mog your entire hooked nose ancestors back to nero. After fixing recession and peek implants i will be aryan mogger 192cm while you stay here and brag to dravidians about slaying
stfu u cuckhold hypocrite dog. all tradcons are feminists. I gave you the opportunity to dox and you run scared shitless after I actually found her info and his info. all that talk about justice and traditional values but when given an opportunity to expose a whore you run scared shitless.

dont worry tho, I will expose her since the graycel bastion of traditional and conservative values refuses

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
expectations

reality:

average italian med coper ogres vs

Screenshot 2023 07 04 141310

bbc bulls

stfu u cuckhold hypocrite dog. all tradcons are feminists. I gave you the opportunity to dox and you run scared shitless after I actually found her info and his info. all that talk about justice and traditional values but when given an opportunity to expose a whore you run scared shitless.

dont worry tho, I will expose her since the graycel bastion of traditional and conservative values refuses
are you shizo you havent pmed her ig what are you saying shizo retard.

these threads are literally 400 'slayers' vs 1 aryan god. We always reign supreme i spreaded all your asscheeks wide open as a greycel. Take the L's keks and delete your accounts. Its a wrap:lul:

When will you meds accept your reality.
Screenshot 2023 07 04 at 144734

you mog so hard, while I creampie the very nordic girls that never even touched you before :feelskek: it is comical. please keep crying for med bad boys

View attachment 2297531
you mog so hard, while I creampie the very nordic girls that never even touched you before :feelskek: it is comical. please keep crying for med bad boys
meanwhile reality :

@Corleone @forevergymcelling @whiteissuperior cant recover from this

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and ReadBooksEveryday
View attachment 2297531
be careful corleone i might find this girls name social media and address

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Corleone
med bulls detected
@Corleone

• JFL
stfu pinkoid all ur values are a scam

i stand wit my med bredrin
keep rotting on here with your med faggots. I only joined to spread all your asscheecks wide open i did that. Y'all coulnt defeat one greycel. victory for the vaterland.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3127, ReadBooksEveryday and whiteissuperior
Also this is secretly a Brag thread bitch Nigga. The MOMENT you take off the lifts and you put on a yarmulke it’s OVER

• JFL
Also this is secretly a Brag thread bitch Nigga. The MOMENT you take off the lifts and you put on a yarmulke it’s OVER
Shut the fuck up goyim, stop revealing our secrets

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Myth and RecessedChinCel
why does this shit get stickied??

• JFL
you never asked and i KNOW you saw my thread
you didnt tag me how can i see your thread nigga. Some of us have jobs cant be here 24/7. If you want me to see something then tag me

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and ReadBooksEveryday
you didnt tag me how can i see your thread nigga. Some of us have jobs cant be here 24/7. If you want me to see something then tag me
What is your job?

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior

Users who are viewing this thread

Back