Roped
Why is it not 6'2 or 6'5 for example?

its actually 6'4.255

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
Because 6'4 you'd be tall in all areas?
Honestly I think 6'0-6'2 is the best height in America. I don't like being too tall and I don't think there's going to be anyone taller than that with a good face on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, middayshowers and Deleted member 3123
It's tall enough to heightmog 98% of men and pretty much all women (even in heels)

But it's not tall enough to bump your head on everything, have trouble fitting in cars, or have trouble finding clothes.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, beyourself, jefferson and 9 others
Honestly I think 6'0-6'2 is the best height in America. I don't like being too tall and I don't think there's going to be anyone taller than that with a good face on a daily basis
Why does 6'2 mog 6'4?
Assuming both have good frame

yeah i love being 6'2

6'4 is max height before you get too tall. people say 6'2 is ideal height but thats not true because 6'4 people mog you, however, any taller than 6'4 is considered too tall and you will mog them anyway, therefor, 6'4 is best height.

this is coming from a 6'3 person who's best friend is 6'4 and most of my friends are 6'1-6'3

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, beyourself, jefferson and 6 others
Why does 6'2 mog 6'4?
Assuming both have good frame
I don't want to be too tall. I literally only know 2 people that's above 6'4 irl. Anything above 6'0 stands out in a crowd anyway.
Also gets annoying to dateshort girls when tall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
I don't want to be too tall. I literally only know 2 people that's above 6'4 irl. Anything above 6'0 stands out in a crowd anyway.
Also gets annoying to dateshort girls when tall.
ded srs? 6'0 doesn't stand out does it? And dating shorter girls isn't really a problem is it? How could it be?

ill explain from 6'7" perspective

essentially at my height everyday life is uncomfortable in the sense I don't fit into doorways(im 201cm and door height is often 2 meter so i have to tilt my head at most doorways exit/entrances), i cant sit down properly in public transport, i cant buy myself clothes in normal store. i mean i sort of can, but i'd have to opt for XXL and XXXL and they're baggy and badly proportioned bcuz they're designed for normal height fat people, not tall non-fat people. so i cant just dress nromally like other people, i cant just go to the mall, pick up a t-shirt, a pair of sneakers and dark washed jeans.i have to hunt down these stores where they sell clothes designed for "tall" people and they usually have shitty fucking design or very non-trendy clothes. tbh they dont even have these stores in the first place, i only know of 1 in my city and its pretty fucking bad.

there are some decent stores for tall people.. in other countries.. so i have to order online from USA or UK or other countries with shipping fees and often weeks of transition. and clothes often dont fit so i have to send it back, again week or two till i get my money. the whole process is aids as fuck and makes dressing NT / trendy 100000x times harder. i often have to wear baggy looking shit which gives boomer vibes instead of fitted clothes. the obvious solution is to get my clothes tailored, but its wasted money till i reach body goals + i need the money for other looksmaxxing shit now so im not gonna tailor my clothes that who knows how long it'd last for anyways

putting on muscle obviosuly is very hard and any 1kg gains you make "looks smaller" in relation to some short guy gaining 1kg. so the whole gymcelling process is way slower and more tedious, but in the end manlets cant compete so i dont really care much about this part, however i'd still consider it a "downside". at 6'3"-6'4" its stil not as fast as if you were manlet but its a bit easier than at 6'7". honestly ive been gaining pretty good at my height so its not like i cant gain weight, so id imagine 6'4" would be pretty fast

6'7" in general slightly wanders into the category of "too tall". in my country its not too tall but ive visited countries (like China) where it was rather comical than benefitial. I don't know how it'd be in USA as people are shorter than in my country, so I can imagine scenario where some girl would consider it "too tall". like a 5'0" girl or something and she would disqualify me based upon that. most girls in my country are between like 5'5"-5'10", so 6'7" is not an issue

i'd probably say being 6'4" from the perspective of these things i listed, is better. however if I was given choice to be 6'4" over my 6'7", i would instantly refuse as I wouldn't want to be any smaller, that'd suck ass. rather put up of inconvenice of everyday life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 275 and 6 others
Height isn't important

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6

essentially at my height everyday life is uncomfortable in the sense I don't fit into doorways(im 201cm and door height is often 2 meter so i have to tilt my head at most doorways exit/entrances), i cant sit down properly in public transport, i cant buy myself clothes in normal store. i mean i sort of can, but i'd have to opt for XXL and XXXL and they're baggy and badly proportioned bcuz they're designed for normal height fat people, not tall non-fat people. so i cant just dress nromally like other people, i cant just go to the mall, pick up a t-shirt, a pair of sneakers and dark washed jeans.i have to hunt down these stores where they sell clothes designed for "tall" people and they usually have shitty fucking design or very non-trendy clothes. tbh they dont even have these stores in the first place, i only know of 1 in my city and its pretty fucking bad.

there are some decent stores for tall people.. in other countries.. so i have to order online from USA or UK or other countries with shipping fees and often weeks of transition. and clothes often dont fit so i have to send it back, again week or two till i get my money. the whole process is aids as fuck and makes dressing NT / trendy 100000x times harder. i often have to wear baggy looking shit which gives boomer vibes instead of fitted clothes. the obvious solution is to get my clothes tailored, but its wasted money till i reach body goals + i need the money for other looksmaxxing shit now so im not gonna tailor my clothes that who knows how long it'd last for anyways

putting on muscle obviosuly is very hard and any 1kg gains you make "looks smaller" in relation to some short guy gaining 1kg. so the whole gymcelling process is way slower and more tedious, but in the end manlets cant compete so i dont really care much about this part, however i'd still consider it a "downside". at 6'3"-6'4" its stil not as fast as if you were manlet but its a bit easier than at 6'7". honestly ive been gaining pretty good at my height so its not like i cant gain weight, so id imagine 6'4" would be pretty fast

6'7" in general slightly wanders into the category of "too tall". in my country its not too tall but ive visited countries (like China) where it was rather comical than benefitial. I don't know how it'd be in USA as people are shorter than in my country, so I can imagine scenario where some girl would consider it "too tall". like a 5'0" girl or something and she would disqualify me based upon that. most girls in my country are between like 5'5"-5'10", so 6'7" is not an issue

i'd probably say being 6'4" from the perspective of these things i listed, is better. however if I was given choice to be 6'4" over my 6'7", i would instantly refuse as I wouldn't want to be any smaller, that'd suck ass. rather put up of inconvenice of everyday life
6' 7 is freakish tall and will impact you very negatively in dating life.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
this is cope brother. it has been nothing but helpful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 275, DidntRead and 1 other person
GCmzZRP

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 3299
do you have trouble making male friends ? cause being that much taller might make most men insecure

do you have trouble making male friends ? cause being that much taller might make most men insecure
yeah rather been an issue regarding that than with girls

• +1
Reactions: Tony
6'2 is much better than 6'7. lol you are pretty much suffering from success when nit comes to height.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and JustTrynaGrow
Probably proportions are still normal at that height

After that face and limbs start to look weird

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Some males are insecure when around me as well and I'm only 6'2, imagine being 6'7

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
there are some decent stores for tall people.. in other countries.. so i have to order online from USA or UK or other countries with shipping fees and often weeks of transition. and clothes often dont fit so i have to send it back, again week or two till i get my money. the whole process is aids as fuck and makes dressing NT / trendy 100000x times harder.

6'7" in general slightly wanders into the category of "too tall". in my country its not too tall but ive visited countries (like China) where it was rather comical than benefitial. I don't know how it'd be in USA as people are shorter than in my country, so I can imagine scenario where some girl would consider it "too tall".

which country are you from? Prior, I thought you were American

When you are too tall, some muscular shorter guys will stare u down, try to mog u etc, act aggressive towards u, all t try impress girls. Men can be very insecure.

When you are too tall, some muscular shorter guys will stare u down, try to mog u etc, act aggressive towards u, all t try impress girls. Men can be very insecure.
Muscular above average height men don't do that. 5'10-5'11+

At the same time it's not very accurate. Just look at the sudden dip frfom 6'2 to 6'3.

I had a 6'9 friend. Literally everywhere we went someone was asking him about his height. Go get a burger someone asks, go to the beach people ask throughout the day. Buy something cashier says something about his height. Walk out the store the security guard asks if he plays basketball.

6'5 mogs everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
so? just beat them up

shit thread, kill yourself

It's tall enough to heightmog 98% of men and pretty much all women (even in heels)

But it's not tall enough to bump your head on everything, have trouble fitting in cars, or have trouble finding clothes.
And dying earlier with high risk of organ failure

i wanna be 6ft5

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Why is it not 6'2 or 6'5 for example?
6ft 8 is much better
having to duck under doors makes everyone look at you when you walk in
then when they see a gl face
it is over for everyone else.
height is a man's best friend
you aren't a man if you are a manlet idec.
i wanna be 6ft5
i wanna be 6ft 8
@eyes is gigachad

Cope
6'7 is the best height

so? just beat them up
Its not so simple. They group up, verbally bully u, u attack u look bad or they just say why u so sensitive or etc. If u attack they are larger in amount u prob lose. U prob end up as loner if u dont really find friends who want u around

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
6'2 master race

tales from the shack which is shekel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Some German online shops have good clothes for tall people

my cousin is also 2 metres and he gets good clothes
My cousin is 2 meters 5 cm
Get cousin mogged bra

I would hate to be more than 6'4 becouse of trouble fitting in cars, finding clothes etc all of that shit

1590 1513113460

This place is turning into a reddit level cope, 8'11 or death

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 685