Why is a narrow face still considered a sign of mouthbreathing?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
When MSE before/afters barely show any difference in FWHR and byzygomatic width?

The truth is it's mainly determined by genetics and infant sleeping position (cranial base changes, different headshape etc)

TLDR It's over and you'll never make up for your lack of female validation due to your cuck headshape. If you think MSE or bimax can fix your narrow cuck skull you're coping. People just sperg out bimax here like it's gonna turn you into a gigachad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5385, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
Narrow face isn't a problem (gandy, tyson ballou), low set dropped cheekbone is. That's a sign of mouthbreathing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
Narrow face isn't a problem (gandy, tyson ballou), low set dropped cheekbone is. That's a sign of mouthbreathing
Gandy and Tyson don't have a narrow face whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4464 and 1 other person
When MSE before/afters barely show any difference in FWHR and byzygomatic width?

The truth is it's mainly determined by genetics and infant sleeping position (cranial base changes, different headshape etc)

TLDR It's over and you'll never make up for your lack of female validation due to your cuck headshape. If you think MSE or bimax can fix your narrow cuck skull you're coping. People just sperg out bimax here like it's gonna turn you into a gigachad
H557FcP.png
Cope. Imagine 2 rounds on mse.

• Woah
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
H557FcP.png
You can't logically have 2 rounds on mse because it wouldn't be possible. And in other later videos the difference isn't that impressive whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
holy fuck look at the difference in his nose bridge
Not that special when you look at his latest videos at all. And aren't you the retard who thinks the guy in your sig has the ideal midface ratio? He looks like a retarded toddler

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4430
H557FcP.png

ngl he looks like a chimp and talks like he has cotton balls in his mouth but miring low inhib for all those surgeries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Good_Little_Goy, Oueyy and 2 others
It's more about fwhr/midface

You can't logically have 2 rounds on mse because it wouldn't be possible. And in other later videos the difference isn't that impressive whatsoever
1cm total expansion on the zygomatic width is alot.

Not that special when you look at his latest videos at all. And aren't you the retard who thinks the guy in your sig has the ideal midface ratio? He looks like a retarded toddler
there are a lot of things that you'd need to learn before i'd even consider having a discussion with you on this topic. you are in complete denial.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 685
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
there are a lot of things that you'd need to learn before i'd even consider having a discussion with you on this topic. you are in complete denial.
And you're a fucking retard 😂

• +1
If you're a mouth breather, why is your nose so big?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
If you're a mouth breather, why is your nose so big?
I'm sorry but how low quality and weak can you make an insult? I just put you on unignore real quick to check the ignored posts but this is so trash :lul: I've had better nose jokes from friends irl

I'm sorry but how low quality and weak can you make an insult? I just put you on unignore real quick to check the ignored posts but this is so trash :lul: I've had better nose jokes from friends irl

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, HighIQcel, Deleted member 5385 and 2 others
Ronald Ead saw 5mm of bizygo width increase at age 30
Im getting it at age 18 tbh, and I’m gonna use HGH, and a plethora of other stuff to increase rate of bone remodelling.
This will help my mouth breather head

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
Im getting it at age 18 tbh, and I’m gonna use HGH, and a plethora of other stuff to increase rate of bone remodelling.
Did he state he did himself?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Good_Little_Goy
Cope that was funny

Do you actually have a plan for mse and then the mandible after?
how old are you now?

Did he state he did himself?
No but he noted wider cheekbones, which is obvious, it was someone here that said it, superimposed some pics I think

Do you actually have a plan for mse and then the mandible after?
how old are you now
Yh I have a plan for MSE
Rn I’m developing a bone remodelling stack to make sure I can get as much changes as possible, I’m gonna he chewing whilst the MSE is in place to make sure my mandible expands. I doubt it’ll expand enough so I may get MSDO.
I’m also gonna attach a facepuller to the MSE for forward growth, I have a design planned for that.
Rn I’m 17

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic, Deleted member 5385 and Good_Little_Goy
Ma
Yh I have a plan for MSE
Rn I’m developing a bone remodelling stack to make sure I can get as much changes as possible, I’m gonna he chewing whilst the MSE is in place to make sure my mandible expands. I doubt it’ll expand enough so I may get MSDO.
I’m also gonna attach a facepuller to the MSE for forward growth, I have a design planned for that.
Rn I’m 17
make sure to document the whole thing if you do
Face pulling too aggressively might fuck up your bite
are you confident you can get mse ? People get denied all the time

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 5385
Don't forget the before after pictures.

are you confident you can get mse ? People get denied all the time
this is the only problem, my IMW is high 30s, low 40s, i had a palate expander as a kid but i got little skeletal change, my face got even worse tbh

so i could be denied but some MSE practitioners will perform it for cosmetic reasons, this will be my ony problem tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
MSE practitioners will perform it for cosmetic reasons
Srs I thought no one did?
good luck getting it done anyway, would be very important and potentially game changing for you to document it.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Srs I thought no one did?
good luck getting it done anyway, would be very important and potentially game changing for you to document it.
Yh a lot of ppl get it done for that, i wouldn't be suprised if practitioners have come across this website, so they're defo aware of the market

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Good_Little_Goy
  • So Sad
HGH will deform you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202