why is asphyxiation so sexual?

jxck7468

jxck7468

It's a mog or be mogged world
like when you reach ur limit and then just hold ur breathe for only 15 secs more....damn those 15 secs are heaven like spine getting erect af gasping for air, on ur heels and sexually it feels so so good....idk why ppl dont ditch if not sex atleast fapping for this?

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek and n9wiff
wtf worse than gay sex

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: jxck7468 and $ u b H u m a n
@BrahminBoss @the BULL @Xangsane @asdvek @n9wiff

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
like when you reach ur limit and then just hold ur breathe for only 15 secs more....damn those 15 secs are heaven like spine getting erect af gasping for air, on ur heels and sexually it feels so so good....idk why ppl dont ditch if not sex atleast fapping for this?
i guess part of it is about letting go
being vulnarable is very important when it comes to sex

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, n9wiff and jxck7468
I'm going to try this next time I jack off

• Hmm...
Reactions: jxck7468
Faggot, your next step is going to be anal sex with a dude in a bathroom stall. Stop wanking while choking yourself if you don’t want that to happen.

• Hmm...
Reactions: jxck7468
Faggot, your next step is going to be anal sex with a dude in a bathroom stall. Stop wanking while choking yourself if you don’t want that to happen.
i never said fap u subhuman

nigga wtf is this lmao