tebbel
Iron
- Joined
- Apr 20, 2026
- Posts
- 219
- Reputation
- 166
Being ignored most of the time in a group with girls and boys is too much ropefuel to handle, I dont want to Experience the deeper levels to this
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
once you get ignored so much it dosent really hurt anymoreBeing ignored most of the time in a group with girls and boys is too much ropefuel to handle, I dont want to Experience the deeper levels to this![]()
you just existonce you get ignored so much it dosent really hurt anymore
Whats worse is when there is girls you think they like you but they probably dont and you never talk to themonce you get ignored so much it dosent really hurt anymore
cant relateWhats worse is when there is girls you think they like you but they probably dont and you never talk to them
Cant aswell, I dont know if shes giving iois or if I just look subhumancant relate
Being ignored most of the time in a group with girls and boys is too much ropefuel to handle, I dont want to Experience the deeper levels to this![]()
That is the ridicule, everybody being able to socialize while you stay invis 80% of the time, doing suggestions that dont get noticed until someone else makes themSurely it's lifefuel because u can just be yourself without the fear of ridicule .. because nobody is fucking paying attention to you anyway
trvkeonce you get ignored so much it dosent really hurt anymore
That is the ridicule, everybody being able to socialize while you stay invis 80% of the time, doing suggestions that dont get noticed until someone else makes them
It is school work nga, I cant just leaveStop begging to be in the group then
Just go take time away, ascend / gym, then people will take notice of you
cause u yearn for attentionBeing ignored most of the time in a group with girls and boys is too much ropefuel to handle, I dont want to Experience the deeper levels to this![]()
Attention from girls I like, just need lovecause u yearn for attention
love isnt anything special jfl ever since i experienced it i felt the same was as i would with a female friendAttention from girls I like, just need love