Why is bonesmashing brow ridge and cheekbones much more effective than bonesmashing chin?

blackout_96_

blackout_96_

ROPEMAXXING GANG
The bones grow very rapidly in these places

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
It's not imo, if you notice more "results" on brow ridge and zygos it is because those places stand out more when swollen

It's not imo, if you notice more "results" on brow ridge and zygos it is because those places stand out more when swollen
I can literally touch the bone, I know when it is swollen as I do it for 2 months

You haven't grown a millimeter of bone from bonesmashing.

• +1
Reactions: med and Napoleon1800
You haven't grown a millimeter of bone from bonesmashing.
Should it technically not work due to wolfs law especially in how small bone growth makes drastic changes in the face

• +1
Reactions: med
Asked a surgeon m8, i wont bother explaining it to you either
so what? there are 0 studies on bonesmashing and your surgeon somehow knows everything? i dont need wolfs law or surgeon or whatever the fuck to tell me if it works or not when it literally just does. perhaps it may not be bone but some sort of scar tissue but it is something

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Asked a surgeon m8, i wont bother explaining it to you either
out of curiosity, how would you explain it to me? oh wait, i know why you wont bother, because you are speaking on a subject you have absolutely no fucking experience and idea about and you literally cant explain something that is not true

Wolfs law does not apply to the face
Why should it not apply to the face if it applies to the rest of the body

I have noticed that professional fighters tend to have more robust (not necessarily more attractive) faces compared to when they started fighting

out of curiosity, how would you explain it to me? oh wait, i know why you wont bother, because you are speaking on a subject you have absolutely no fucking experience and idea about and you literally cant explain something that is not true
Why should it not apply to the face if it applies to the rest of the body

I have noticed that professional fighters tend to have more robust (not necessarily more attractive) faces compared to when they started fighting
Smd if i explain anything to you greycels, go hit yourself with an hammer

So you take the word of one surgeon ait.

Also, he said "barely". That means it does apply, just not much. So it still does apply
I don't know why people so sure it doesn't work, other surgeons say it does work but may cause problems and asymmetry. And of course you won't be 8 psl afterwards. I'd rather break my bones and at least try than stay subhuman incel forever

I don't know why people so sure it doesn't work, other surgeons say it does work but may cause problems and asymmetry. And of course you won't be 8 psl afterwards. I'd rather break my bones and at least try than stay subhuman incel forever
Fax

Afford surgery if you want to change your face you biggot

So you take the word of one surgeon ait.

Also, he said "barely". That means it does apply, just not much. So it still does apply
He did not even say barely, he said whatever density your bone gains by it gets reabsored again bc it lacks the muscle