Why is dryfasting so retarded other than...

Deleted member 6095

Deleted member 6095

It's only begun
The renal kidney stone issues? Ramadan is coming up my muslimcels and I'm gonna use it to get to 10% or lower. As long as I drink TONS of water before the fast begins each day, and tons when i break it, I should be fine right? I don't exercise or anything anyways. This should avoid any kidney problems. Any other reasons why dryfast is retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Don't see why u do dryfast rather than drinking water tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and middayshowers
Dry fasting is more effective than water fasting.
At what? The extra weight loss is water weight, not fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chinacurry
You know you're a truecel when you concoct plans to not drink water for days on end so you can eventually get laid.

• +1
You know you're a truecel when you concoct plans to not drink water for days on end so you can eventually get laid.
You’re on Looksmax. Take my advice, motherfucker, drop the anime avi shit and go to .co. Where you belong.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5048
You’re on Looksmax. Take my advice, motherfucker, drop the anime avi shit and go to .co. Where you belong.
If you want me back there so badly, go beg WithoutMe to pull his head out of his ass and unban me.

• +1
There are better resources on dry fasting than here. I don't know much about it but have performed a short dry fast before, 48 hours. It wasn't too bad tbh.
It's a very controversial topic obvi. Thomas Delauer, Snake Diet, Siimland are good youtube resources (if I remembered names correctly). There was a Russian doctor who maintains a clinic specializing in guiding patients through extended dry fasts and wrote a long ass book on the subject which hasn't been professionally translated, forgot his name though. There's also a barely populated subreddit dedicated to dry fasting.

• +1
If you want me back there so badly, go beg WithoutMe to pull his head out of his ass and unban me.
am in exactly the same boat brother!

• +1