A
Anewuser2026
Silver
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2026
- Posts
- 560
- Reputation
- 315
you’ll never know until u ask girls yourself
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
bruhyou’ll never know until u ask girls yourself
because girls are known for being so honest...you’ll never know until u ask girls yourself
more honest than the rating section here, you know yourself that ratings here are complete trashbecause girls are known for being so honest...
Hellomore honest than the rating section here, you know yourself that ratings here are complete trash
both are badmore honest than the rating section here, you know yourself that ratings here are complete trash
whats upHello
rating section is worse tbh that we have cls and htns that would get rated mtnboth are bad
Yea. U just ask random ones and then see how they text u afterwards. Pretty simplerating section is worse tbh that we have cls and htns that would get rated mtn
girls might be slightly more accurate if you ask them flat out
but the best way to tell obviously is your treatment from women
That’s right—this is the best way to gauge how attractive you are to women, rather than looking at the ratings section here; the people here wouldn't dare give anyone a score higher than HMTN.Yea. U just ask random ones and then see how they text u afterwards. Pretty simple
Haha why are you the only smart person I’ve ever seen on here?That’s right—this is the best way to gauge how attractive you are to women, rather than looking at the ratings section here; the people here wouldn't dare give anyone a score higher than HMTN.
nah, i had a girl tell me i was handsome and beautiful back when i was objectively sub5rating section is worse tbh that we have cls and htns that would get rated mtn
girls might be slightly more accurate if you ask them flat out
but the best way to tell obviously is your treatment from women
Yeah, that’s one girl. I’ve asked like 30+ now I don’t even know and I’ve got a couple low ratings too so they aren’t just “lying”nah, i had a girl tell me i was handsome and beautiful back when i was objectively sub5
she could have been telling the truth you know, not to be bluepilled, but looks are more subjective than you think and sometimes people really do find someone unconventionally attractive.nah, i had a girl tell me i was handsome and beautiful back when i was objectively sub5
Another FUCKING retard niceyou’ll never know until u ask girls yourself
I won't let the internet cloud my mind, the way it clouds the minds of so many users here.nah, i had a girl tell me i was handsome and beautiful back when i was objectively sub5
send them a chad and they will rate him lowYeah, that’s one girl. I’ve asked like 30+ now I don’t even know and I’ve got a couple low ratings too so they aren’t just “lying”
Depends whether u see them irl or onlineshe could have been telling the truth you know, not to be bluepilled, but looks are more subjective than you think and sometimes people really do find someone unconventionally attractive.
I did actually. They didn’t rate them lowsend them a chad and they will rate him low
who did you send?I did actually. They didn’t rate them low
That’s right—people are more brutally honest online because the screen acts as a shield, whereas in real life, they are more sensitive.Depends whether u see them irl or online
Chico and Sean o pry. Also can u stop typing in bold like ur making some big statement it looks really oddwho did you send?
You sent Delon too right?Chico and Sean o pry. Also can u stop typing in bold like ur making some big statement it looks really odd
Yea I sent him to a coupleYou sent Delon too right?
Oh I also picked photos when they were 18 so they weren’t looking overly old or smthwho did you send?
I don't understand why people here think women wouldn't be honest about your looks online; if an unattractive man sends his photo to a woman, she’ll simply block or ignore him—she certainly wouldn't compliment him, or compare him with a supermodel.Yea I sent him to a couple
you've never been on redditIhe certainly wouldn't compliment him, or compare him with a supermodel.
Let’s talk elsewhere yeah?I don't understand why people here think women wouldn't be honest about your looks online; if an unattractive man sends his photo to a woman, she’ll simply block or ignore him—she certainly wouldn't compliment him, or compare him with a supermodel.
SureLet’s talk elsewhere yeah?
What are you talking about? Of course I’ve been on Reddit, but I don’t like the place, and I hate the people there; in fact, I even got banned for threatening others.you've never been on reddit
Where ?Sure
then you would know they always tell below average men that they look good even tho they would never touch themWhat are you talking about? Of course I’ve been on Reddit, but I don’t like the place, and I hate the people there; in fact, I even got banned for threatening others.
pms if you want or you can start another thread somewhere elseWhere ?
I see your point, but the difference is that Reddit users are predominantly staunch leftists, and this user base certainly does not represent the majority of the general public.then you would know they always tell below average men that they look good even tho they would never touch them
Well one of the ones who was “lying” about me being 9 we were touching each other a few days later so…..then you would know they always tell below average men that they look good even tho they would never touch them